Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Chris should seriously consider
Atlantiz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

What Chris should seriously consider
04-26-2013 5:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to believe I'm speaking on behalf of some or all international clients as I'm one myself.This may have been mentioned before.

The shipping options available at the checkout point of alpha dream are not international client friendly.

EMS and USPS in my country take their sweet time processing shipments. In my experience using various couriers, Deutsche Post (DHL) is the fastest as it only takes 1-4 days to deliver shipments to peoples doorsteps internationally.

Please Chris address this urgently as it's good for your business and ensures international clients don't suffer the waiting time experienced with EMS & USPS. Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 4:50 PM by Atlantiz.)
04-26-2013 5:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Chris should seriously consider DHL shipping
04-26-2013 7:56 AM

(04-26-2013 5:25 AM)Atlantiz Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I would like to believe I'm speaking on behalf of some or all international clients as I'm one myself.This may have been mentioned before.

The shipping options available at the checkout point of alpha dream are not international client friendly.

EMS and USPS in my country take their sweet time processing shipments. In my experience using various couriers, Deutsche Post (DHL) is the fastest as it only takes 1-4 days to deliver shipments to peoples doorsteps internationally.

Please Chris address this urgently as it's good for your business and ensures international clients don't suffer the waiting time experienced with EMS & USPS. Sad

Agree 100%

I've already posted on the 'Shipping Center' thread about this but I'd like to add my voice here too. For me as an international buyer, the availability of fast, reliable shipping by DHL / Fedex makes me much, much more likely to spend my money. I've ordered from Alpha Dream before and want to do so again soon - but the lack of SteveO / Androtics light-speed delivery is offputting.
04-26-2013 7:56 AM
Atlantiz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

04-26-2013 8:51 AM

(04-26-2013 7:56 AM)Aroman Wrote:  Agree 100%

I've already posted on the 'Shipping Center' thread about this but I'd like to add my voice here too. For me as an international buyer, the availability of fast, reliable shipping by DHL / Fedex makes me much, much more likely to spend my money. I've ordered from Alpha Dream before and want to do so again soon - but the lack of SteveO / Androtics light-speed delivery is offputting.

Spot on Aroman, I believe we are on the same page. Let us support this thread. Other international users welcome to share their experiences.

Please Alpha Dream implement DHL / Fedex shipping option for the benefit of international clients. Members, your input appreciated.
04-26-2013 8:51 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
696 thanks in 403 posts

04-26-2013 11:02 AM

I ordered some neno from Chris on April first and I just got it today the 25th. Evidently they forgot to ship it so he said he would include a free gift. Well no free gift in the box. I don't know if I would order again from ad. I know that's harsh but..... I'm staring to really realise how great Steve O's product as and service are. I hope they iron this out bc their stuff is really good.

If she bites you did it right.
04-26-2013 11:02 AM
Atlantiz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

04-26-2013 1:03 PM

(04-26-2013 11:02 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I ordered some neno from Chris on April first and I just got it today the 25th. Evidently they forgot to ship it so he said he would include a free gift. Well no free gift in the box. I don't know if I would order again from ad. I know that's harsh but..... I'm staring to really realise how great Steve O's product as and service are. I hope they iron this out bc their stuff is really good.

Forgot to ship it? Also ordered Connections XS a month ago from Steve. I gotta say, their shipment time is excellent.
04-26-2013 1:03 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Thanks Given: 453
Thanks received:
2768 thanks in 587 posts

04-26-2013 5:14 PM

I will be setting up DHL as a shipping option within a week. Stay tuned for details Smile

- chris

"Find the Limit of Possibility when Passion → ∞"

Celebrating the inception of Schraud Electronics Inc. June, 2013.
04-26-2013 5:14 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, phertest, baant
Atlantiz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

04-27-2013 6:36 AM

(04-26-2013 5:14 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I will be setting up DHL as a shipping option within a week. Stay tuned for details Smile

- chris

Not thanking you just yet. Myself & other members will do this when your promise of a DHL shipping option is fulfilled.

Until then..., we await anxiously.
04-27-2013 6:36 AM
Aroman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-27-2013 12:33 PM

(04-26-2013 5:14 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I will be setting up DHL as a shipping option within a week. Stay tuned for details Smile

- chris

That sounds fantastic, Chris - thank you for listening. Could you please post here to let us know when it becomes available? I've got my shopping list ready... Drinks
04-27-2013 12:33 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Atlantiz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

04-29-2013 2:28 PM

(04-27-2013 12:33 PM)Aroman Wrote:  That sounds fantastic, Chris - thank you for listening. Could you please post here to let us know when it becomes available? I've got my shopping list ready... Drinks

My shopping list ready too especially with the forthcoming spring sale Smile
04-29-2013 2:28 PM
pheronik
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-30-2013 1:02 AM

Yup. DHL is best for international orders. From Androtics, I get my products in 3 days flat - that too at shipping rate of $28 in India.

That's awesome for me. If Chris can come up with such a option, I have my shopping cart ready right now !!
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 1:03 AM by pheronik.)
04-30-2013 1:02 AM

Share This Thread