Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well now...
Diesel
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Important RE: Well now...
01-28-2018 2:45 AM

I googled them and found androtics.com, they have the same products as Androtics direct but higher price. Interesting... Their original website has everything out of stock. It seems like they want to change their image maybe.Scratch_one-s_head
01-28-2018 2:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Well now...
01-28-2018 6:12 AM

(01-28-2018 2:45 AM)Diesel Wrote:  I googled them and found androtics.com, they have the same products as Androtics direct but higher price. Interesting... Their original website has everything out of stock. It seems like they want to change their image maybe.Scratch_one-s_head

Seems to be so. A quick research with whois.com showed the same registrant.

androtics.comUpdated 1 second ago
Domain Information
Domain:
androtics.com
Registrar:
eNom, Inc.
Registration Date:
2003-04-28
Expiration Date:
2024-04-28
Updated Date:
2017-03-04
clientTransferProhibited
Name Servers:
mary.ns.cloudflare.com
sam.ns.cloudflare.com
Registrant Contact
Name:
ANDROTICS RESEARCH
Street:
9663 SANTA MONICA BLVD #916
City:
BEVERLY HILLS
State:
CA
Postal Code:
US
Phone:
+1.8006716464
Email:
[email protected]

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 6:12 AM by Scissorburst.)
01-28-2018 6:12 AM

MMM

Rep Post

01-28-2018 8:57 AM

(01-28-2018 2:45 AM)Diesel Wrote:  I googled them and found androtics.com, they have the same products as Androtics direct but higher price. Interesting... Their original website has everything out of stock. It seems like they want to change their image maybe.Scratch_one-s_head

Or maybe they want a PAY RAISE? popcorn

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 8:58 AM by MMM.)
01-28-2018 8:57 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2018 10:56 AM

Welcome to Androtics! The first Androtic's store meant to the serve the needs of the public.

Fun Fact: As we've run "Androtics Direct" for years, which was our wholesale and beta test produce site, we like to quip that this new site is "Androtics Indirect".

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 10:57 AM by ShadowX114.)
01-28-2018 10:56 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2018 11:14 AM

Their new products like Dirty and Raw Power sounds good on paper, but who knows how good they actually are. I like their single molecules and putatives, but my bottles of Turn Up The Heat, IS and IJ were mediocre at best and not even close to living up to the hype.
01-28-2018 11:14 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-28-2018 4:15 PM

(01-28-2018 11:14 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Their new products like Dirty and Raw Power sounds good on paper, but who knows how good they actually are.

Raw Power new? Hardly, I still have a few drops left in this bottle and I haven't bought ANYTHING from Androtics since 2008. They discontinued it for a number of years before deciding to bring it back but it isn't a new product.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-28-2018 4:15 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

01-28-2018 6:08 PM

Alpha A314 Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men

Regular price $499.00 Sale price $129.00

[Image: Man-Laughing-Funny-Gif-Image.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-28-2018 6:08 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-28-2018 6:13 PM

New Formula : Hunted

We're known worldwide for our creation of social pheromones.

But Pheromones and "attraction" are in popular culture, so we get bombarded with requested for so-called attractants.

While that's not normally our forte, some of the molecules and formulas we test do end up being very good for attraction related matters.

We think we have a new formula that will make a lot of men very happy...

Read on to learn more:

Women get attention. Often too much attention. Going about their day, they often just want to be left alone to enjoy themselves.

On the other hand, when men hear of women's trouble with excessive and unwanted attention, many get jealous. Men really don't know what it's like to live in a woman's shoes, and many wouldn't mind trying it for a day or more.

The problem is that biologically it's normally not in the cards.

While modern life puts similar pressures on everyone, our bodies and minds evolved in a world where women where the ones who tend to be gatherers, while men go out and hunt.

Even if the world has changed, our biology is still in times of old.

In fact, it has said humans haven't evolved at all since Darwin wrote the theory of evolution. Cultures change much faster than biology.

Well, what if you the biological signals you emit could change?

What if these changing signals could give you at least have a taste of the attention women get?

What if you could be the one that is Hunted, for once, instead of the other way around?

Today we're proud to introduce a formula of the same as the concept "Hunted". The Breakthrough Role Reversal, "Eyes On You" Formula

While it's a cool concept, this was like many formulas we've developed in the the formula was put together, and then we did our best to see what it actually does. J

Just like vitamin C or aspirin, they only do what they do. It's up to us to figure out what that is. You can't just put a marketing concept together and then, whala, you make a new vitamin C molecule to fulfill the promises of that concepts. Nope. Maybe that will be possible in 800 years, but that's just not possible with our understanding of chemistry today.

That's why we carefully observe everything test mixes do, and if the results are worthwhile, only then do we start figure out a name and marketing concept for the actual observed phenomenon.

As Thomas Edison correctly noted, invention is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. Well, we've been at this over 15 years, testing many mixes per year. Despite our extensive experience, often times when digging for new success, there's just more dirt and rock. But sometimes you hit gold.

Hunted is such gold.

During testing of the formula which became "Hunted" we saw:

-- Greater and more intense eye contact, even from 20 feet away

-- "Who's that?" reactions

-- Much greater interest from women, generally over the age of 25

-- More approach invitations and "indicators of interest". Staring, hair flipping, fidgeting

-- Little or no problems with dirty looks or uncomfortable feelings from the general population. This is a major key. Almost everything that attracts some, repels other. It's rare to discover formulas that keep the repelling to a minimum. This is one such formula, which makes it a golden discovery

We can't wait to see how you like Hunted.

It is available in the regular 20 experience bottle, which is a very manageable 5ml. Easy to take anywhere.

There is also a larger, extra strength bottle. At 2 sprays, you get 35 stronger experiences.

Unless you're older than 25-30, we really recommend you start with the standard experience.

Sometimes older people, especially those who do not exercise much, will be better off with extra strength.

This formula does contain a molecule called androstenone. While this is one of the gentler formulas containing androstenone, we still would not advise it's use in work or business situations. It can send the wrong signals to those around you.

Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoy Hunted!

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-28-2018 6:13 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-28-2018 6:35 PM

I have $50 of Androtics points to use on their store. If you want to see me buy something they have in stock under or about the value of the remaining points, suggestions are welcomed. I haven't even poked around their store to see what's in stock.
01-28-2018 6:35 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-28-2018 6:48 PM

(01-28-2018 4:15 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Raw Power new? Hardly, I still have a few drops left in this bottle and I haven't bought ANYTHING from Androtics since 2008. They discontinued it for a number of years before deciding to bring it back but it isn't a new product.

If my memory serves me right, Dirty is an old product, too. whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-28-2018 6:48 PM

Share This Thread