Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well hello
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Well hello
12-05-2011 3:18 PM

My username may be something I'll want to change in the near future. It just felt fitting because I mostly frequent pheromonetalk.com and I've seen Androtics doesn't get much love here. I'm not against them though.

Just call me JJ for now. Mrgreen

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
12-05-2011 3:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Well hello
12-05-2011 3:20 PM

welcome to the forum JJ!
12-05-2011 3:20 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-05-2011 3:25 PM

(12-05-2011 3:18 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  My username may be something I'll want to change in the near future. It just felt fitting because I mostly frequent pheromonetalk.com and I've seen Androtics doesn't get much love here. I'm not against them though.

Just call me JJ for now. Mrgreen

Welcome to the forums!

Its not about love, AD gets the truth here.

A lot of us like some of the AD products.
12-05-2011 3:25 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-05-2011 3:33 PM

Yep ...

nobody hates AD here ... it's just that they are censoring any critic over there ...

JJ you will see that there is more out there than you could have been dreaming about ..

i'm pretty sure you will venture into some mone products from other suppliers soon and you'll say that all they are cooking with water ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-05-2011 3:33 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2011 3:34 PM

Most of my stuff comes from AD but it looks like I'll have to turn elsewhere soon. Less and less of the good stuff is ever in stock and now there's a new, horrific price on products like IH.

12-05-2011 3:34 PM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2011 3:39 PM

I already have some products from Love Scent, so i know AD isn't the only one with stuff that works. I have preferred AD's offerings but can't anymore as prices go through the roof and the supply of many good items is scarce.

12-05-2011 3:39 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

12-05-2011 3:41 PM

(12-05-2011 3:34 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Most of my stuff comes from AD but it looks like I'll have to turn elsewhere soon. Less and less of the good stuff is ever in stock and now there's a new, horrific price on products like Instant Honesty.

it's actually easy to find a good replacement for IH ....

take Glace from Chris and you'll get an fantastic social product at a good price ..

you can always add some Beta-Androstenol ..

way too many options ..

Pago

12-05-2011 3:41 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

12-05-2011 4:04 PM

(12-05-2011 3:39 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I already have some products from Love Scent, so i know AD isn't the only one with stuff that works. I have preferred AD's offerings but can't anymore as prices go through the roof and the supply of many good items is scarce.

JJ ... what products do you have in your arsenal ...

what works good for you .. i mean what you wear a lot .

and what not that good ?

Cheers,

Pago

12-05-2011 4:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-05-2011 4:09 PM

Hey JJ, welcome to PheroTruth, from a member that's been banned as a commercial spammer from pherotalk! Big Grin

Even though I have NEVER spammed anywhere or anybody, and that ban came over a year after I had made my last post over there, which was only to offer Jasmine my condolescences when she claimed to have miscarried, and before that I had not posted in at least a year.

See, it's not that we hate them, at least it didn't start out that way for me. They don't get much love here because they hate this forum and have tried to fill their members heads with bullshit lies and slander.

Once you get away from the Androtics smoke and mirrors, the truth comes out and you start seeing that there are a number of great pheromon companies around and some of the people that run them are pretty damn awesome!

Now, I've got this blue pill I'm going to ask you to swallow. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-05-2011 4:09 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2011 5:27 PM

(12-05-2011 4:04 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  JJ ... what products do you have in your arsenal ...

what works good for you .. i mean what you wear a lot .

and what not that good ?

Cheers,

Pago

I got plenty, my favorites from AD are Ammo, A314 and P83. I don't get much from IS or IH. IH does something but it's certainly not worth what they're asking for it today.
From Love Scent I like Alpha7 and Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (mixed together) best. Also WAGG and New Pheromone Additive are nice mixed together. When I made my order WAGG N was out of stock, so I add New Pheromone Additive to the regular one to get a none boost. It's a pretty good combination.

I ordered a big bunch of things from True Pheromones now when they had the amazing discount. I contacted them today since the status was still "awaiting shipment" and was told that the order will be on it's way tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I ordered TA and TL in oil form plus single molecules A- nol, B-nol, A-Androsterone, B-Androsterone, A1 and Methoxyestratetraenone (all in DPG).

This company cannot be named over at pherotalk I take it? I agree that they have ripped the names of their mixtures from the Instant-line but other than that I don't really know if they've done anything wrong...Using the same kind of bottles can't be considered such a big deal.
With the prices they keep, especially with the 50% discount, I'll have to give them a shot.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 5:28 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-05-2011 5:27 PM

Share This Thread