Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weird
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 918
Thanks received:
1317 thanks in 563 posts

RE: Weird
10-04-2012 9:02 PM

Will -

Here - here is the link to the AD reviews:

If you are interested in the sexual products from AD - you are more likely to be interested in:
- LIIK - although the brand new version - with no reviews yet - was just released and it's intended to be harder upfront and more masculine out of the gate - so read the old reviews with that in mind....
- AlphaM - or AM as it's shortened
- Some men wear Corpo for that...
- Some men where FB (Fast Burn) Glace and a straight sexual like Aqua Vitae together

Reviews here....what you read will influence your buy decision....
http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Product-Reviews--65

My Best,
Shelly B
10-04-2012 9:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bored4life

curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-04-2012 9:17 PM

Shelly B = Buzz Killington
10-04-2012 9:17 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 906
Thanks received:
745 thanks in 309 posts

10-04-2012 9:49 PM

CuriousWill,

Tread carefully. You're at 13 posts with 100 reps for joining the forum. Shelly's got 824 posts and 922 reputation. I'll pick her over your sorry ass any day, just for that mere fact, among many others. Go read around the forum, you'll find your answers. Invest the time to do the research and reap the benefits. Don't want to do the research? Sucks for you bro, no one is going to give you shit.

All of us were in your shoes once, but I guess this week is just demanding week. Fuck that. Do your research like all of us have, hell all of our time is precious, but if you're really into trying something new, put the effort to learn about it. You wouldn't just go up to a house and buy it without going inside. Mones are the same, and so is everything else in life. There's a wealth of information on the forums that have helped countless users to find what they need.

I suggest you go read every single page of AS3's journal.

We don't hand out cookies on a damn platter around here, and all of these noobs are getting annoying as fuck. I'm going to propose a minimum post system to Mark, one that I saw on another forum, and it works quite well there.

Mones aren't magic, and if some of this is pretty "logical" to you about a girls touch and her saying stuff, then you don't need mones. Seems like you got it figured out. Don't waste your time or ours. Shelly was kind enough to provide links to your lazy ass. Go search on your own dude.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
10-04-2012 9:49 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, solidprice, D_Darko, wiserd
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1317 thanks in 563 posts

10-04-2012 10:09 PM

I'm actually thinking we need to draft a totally facetious "Noob's Guide to piss of the entire Board"

Make it a sticky

Perhaps through the art of the ridiculous - some will learn via zen

My Best,
Shelly B
10-04-2012 10:09 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 765
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 919 posts

10-04-2012 10:43 PM

curiouswill, Shelly actually gave you the best advice you've received so far! You started out by posting that you were not impressed by reviews you read here, then ask for suggestions? Doesn't make sense!

Phero's are not magical bullets and they are NOT going to get you laid, or have women falling at your feet, and if that's your expectatations I'll be the first to tell you that phero's are NOT for you!

Phero's can and will enhance what you already have and give you an edge, thats all!

If you're looking for AXE stlye commercials here, then there's always the scammers that will appease you and take you money. We have nothing to sell, and nothing other than real life experiences with products that work for US and live up to our expectations here.

But, if you're looking for REAL reviews and REAL advice and suggestions on REAL products that work, then you've found what is probably the BEST source of information very experienced users and enthusiats anywhere.

So, its up to you: put a little time into reading and researching what may work for you, then come back and ask for help in deciding. Or, ask us to throw darts at a moving dartboard and see if anyone can find and hit the bullseye, your call.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-04-2012 10:43 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, solidprice, D_Darko, wiserd

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 765
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 919 posts

10-04-2012 10:55 PM

(10-04-2012 9:17 PM)curiouswill Wrote:  Shelly B = Buzz Killington

Uh, not sure what that means, but it doesn't read to be a very nice response, and probably is not going to go over well with all of our members that happen to think highly of Shelly, and that's probably the vast majority of them, including me.

You might want to consider a retraction and apology.

(10-04-2012 10:09 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  I'm actually thinking we need to draft a totally facetious "Noob's Guide to piss of the entire Board"

Make it a sticky

OK Shelly, we get it, you're tired of responding to the same questions that are asked over and over and over, and over and over and over, shall I keep going? :C

But, there is a simple solution, DON'T do it, or just reference the last post where you did.

But, we don't need to pounce on the newbies that don't know any better.
If you want 'll just send you a punching bag. Big Grin

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-04-2012 10:55 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1317 thanks in 563 posts

10-04-2012 11:27 PM

(10-04-2012 10:55 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  
(10-04-2012 10:09 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  I'm actually thinking we need to draft a totally facetious "Noob's Guide to piss of the entire Board"

Make it a sticky

OK Shelly, we get it, you're tired of responding to the same questions that are asked over and over and over, and over and over and over, shall I keep going? :C

But, there is a simple solution, DON'T do it, or just reference the last post where you did.

LOL - Fair enough Mark - I got pretty PO'ed after looking up the AD stuff to make it simpler because the board can be overwhelming - I got the buzz killington.

And sadly - right in the middle the bank notified me my debit card deets had been stolen so some croofab attempted to have a fab afternoon in my checking account.

I was pretty much game over by that point.

So - CW use the links in good health. Cheers. I still think this could be done funny - maybe - I am too tired to think straight now I have had a giant financial adrenalin rush.

And may I say I love you to Bank of America's Fraud Department - Again. Seriously. LOVE YOU BOA!!!! You rock. MUAH!!!!!

My Best,
Shelly B
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2312
Thanks received:
2027 thanks in 820 posts

facepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalmfacepalm

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
Thanks given by solidprice
curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-05-2012 7:43 AM

(10-04-2012 10:55 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Uh, not sure what that means, but it doesn't read to be a very nice response, and probably is not going to go over well with all of our members that happen to think highly of Shelly, and that's probably the vast majority of them, including me.

You might want to consider a retraction and apology.

Make it a sticky

That's my only problem, I don't question his knowledge, it's just that he starts by insulting me with his opinion and how I should ask the questions I'm asking but hey... If you don't like it just stay out of it... Then he comes back with all the suggestions are you a sales rep? you blew it the way you came at me Shelly B
10-05-2012 7:43 AM

curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-05-2012 8:19 AM

(10-05-2012 7:43 AM)curiouswill Wrote:  OK Shelly, we get it, you're tired of responding to the same questions that are asked over and over and over, and over and over and over, shall I keep going? :C

That's my only problem, I don't question his knowledge, it's just that he starts by insulting me with his opinion and how I should ask the questions I'm asking but hey... If you don't like it just stay out of it... Then he comes back with all the suggestions are you a sales rep? you blew it the way you came at me Shelly B
[/quote]

sorry Shelly I said him but clearly you are a woman...
10-05-2012 8:19 AM

Share This Thread