Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

3 users browsing this thread: (2 members, 2 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weird
curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Weird
10-04-2012 6:19 PM

good stuff guys it's a tight community I can see that... what about the conditioning? is it shipped discretly or with the name of the product all over it?
10-04-2012 6:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-04-2012 6:52 PM

(10-04-2012 5:24 PM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Well, if you are talking about Alpha-Dream. It would probably be Donna Amore. Smile Which one are you looking into?

I checked love scent but you gave me the idea to look into alpha dream thanks lady
10-04-2012 6:52 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 765
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 919 posts

10-04-2012 7:01 PM

It has a great big sex symbol on the box, and below that it says:

HUMAN SEX PHEROMONES

For Perverted and Horny Sex Addicts

And, the box has a vibrator inside that activates on touch! sideLol

Actually, they ship discreetly.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-04-2012 7:01 PM
Thanks given by livelarge21, Jolly Jumper, bored4life, solidprice, D_Darko, wiserd

curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-04-2012 7:05 PM

(10-04-2012 7:01 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It has a great big sex symbol on the box, and below that it says:

HUMAN SEX PHEROMONES

For Perverted and Horny Sex Addicts

And, the box has a vibrator inside that activates on touch! sideLol

Actually, they ship discreetly.

lol that would be embarrassing..
mmm that alpha maschio things looks like it can get the ladies pretty wet Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 7:08 PM by curiouswill.)
10-04-2012 7:05 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-04-2012 7:16 PM

mmm that alpha maschio things looks like it can get the ladies pretty wet
10-04-2012 7:16 PM
Kupo1212
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

10-04-2012 7:49 PM

(10-04-2012 7:16 PM)curiouswill Wrote:  mmm that alpha maschio things looks like it can get the ladies pretty wet

Definitely try it out or ask for a sample. Both Maschio and Certo I hear work quite well. Smile I own Corpo as well and I gotta say, that one probably hits the charts. Like I said though, it's what your trying to get out of pheromones.
10-04-2012 7:49 PM
curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-04-2012 8:20 PM

ok name me a product and a freaking wild experience with it and I'll choose based on that
10-04-2012 8:20 PM

Kupo1212
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

10-04-2012 8:42 PM

(10-04-2012 8:20 PM)curiouswill Wrote:  ok name me a product and a freaking wild experience with it and I'll choose based on that

Well i've only tried just a few, Corporativo(for work) and Donna Amore. Corporativo by far has given me respect at work, and has also made me feel really chill and confident. Other than that I still need to do a lot of experimentation with it. As for Donna Amore, I've had a girl from her register walk over to me down an isle and have slight flirtation with me joking about borrowing my gun. hehehe... Idk, interprete it however you want but the body language was right one. anyways, i've received stares and such, more convo, and confidence in myself and also feeling less uptight and taking down my guard a little. All the products have there own formula and vary. Donna Amore is definitely sexual for woman. I've noticed it attracts both guys and girls. Corporativo, according to mens experience is an any environement type. I wish A.D would make an oil base.
10-04-2012 8:42 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 918
Thanks received:
1318 thanks in 564 posts

10-04-2012 8:44 PM

(10-04-2012 8:20 PM)curiouswill Wrote:  ok name me a product and a freaking wild experience with it and I'll choose based on that

CuriousWill.

Maybe someone will. Or they won't. It's a forum of users. Not monkeys. Or vendor reps. We come here to share knowledge and hang with our friends. We don't know you. Why are we rolling over to give you a biscuit because you do the online equivalent of barking at as and telling us to catch a ball on our nose.

Someone - is there a full moon this week?

WTH is up with the crop of Noobs that hit the boards in the last 48 hours. JAYSUS. Does NO one have the good sense God should have given them to lurk and observe before they just jump on in and show their a$$ this week?

Makes me downright testy today is what it's doing...why am I bothering naming something for anyone? Like I'm getting paid? And he's doing me a favor? Well bully for him...NOT.

If you want to know various items on AD products before you spend you cash - which I would recommend - go hit the AD forum and search it. Read the men's products. See what interests you and why...Different products will have different strengths and hit rates - i.e. - hair colors (I still call hoeey on that but that's me), ages (which I do believe) arcs of effectiveness, social versus sexual hits, etc. That can't be detailed here- there are thousands of reports.

By hundreds of men. None of which I am.

Have a good time.

And Will - you are coming in after a world class - and I do mean world class troll incident here from a Noob yesterday where he actually managed to get banned. So - I'm getting testy for a reason.

Once you are down to a couple of options - and if you are stumped for which to pick - ask for and against reasons. That's a good use of experienced users time. And when you get them - if they are not hitting right - or you have application questions- ask again. And write reviews or this happened and it seemed weird. We will answer. But this wow me and I'll pick crap is old.

Dead Horse

Hey Thundr - Can you help peel me off this top rope? I feel like I might have well and truly wedged myself up here...

My Best,
Shelly B
10-04-2012 8:44 PM
Thanks given by bored4life, mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake, solidprice, majesty, D_Darko, wiserd
curiouswill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-04-2012 8:56 PM

ok... not forcing anyone here.. PM
10-04-2012 8:56 PM