Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Weird experience so far
Soyboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Weird experience so far
05-19-2021 9:54 AM

I went on this website a few weeks ago no sure what to think of this whole pheromones business but I thought what the hell the worst thing that could happen is I lose a few bucks, best case I gain an unfair advantage. I googled pheromones and found this website read some reviews the first thing that I found weird was the websites are all look very old and outdated. Especially the bad wolf website it looks like it hasn’t been updated since the 1990’s. I decided go with pheromonexs evolve but I can’t remember why. The shipment arrived quickly and what arrived was weirder than the old websites. I got a package with a leaflet, receipt with stickers and hand written note, a cult like photo and at the other side a QR code, pop rocks candy and finally a bad with pheromones that contains my pheromone, a weird black paper and 3 sample bottles.

I still haven’t tried the pheromones but I have tons of questions and I hope to get some answers for:

1-why everything feels like a cult
2-why the old weird websites have no one heard of Shopify
3-why the there is stickers on my receipt
4-why the weird cult like photo
5-why the fuck there is a pop rocks candy in my package
6-what is the weird black paper that was shipped with the perfume
7-did someone make this at their basement

05-19-2021 9:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Weird experience so far
05-19-2021 10:21 AM

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  1-why everything feels like a cult
It pretty much is.
Quote:2-why the old weird websites have no one heard of Shopify
Most common suppliers think it's a cult.

Quote:3-why the there is stickers on my receipt

Nothing wrong with stickers

Quote:4-why the weird cult like photo
See answer 1 & 2

Quote:5-why the fuck there is a pop rocks candy in my package
Everyone likes some suga

Quote:6-what is the weird black paper that was shipped with the perfume

Got me there, probly a cult thing though.

Quote:7-did someone make this at their basement
Thats the reason it actually works.

Have fun

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021 10:22 AM by Pheroman.)
05-19-2021 10:21 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

05-19-2021 10:30 AM

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  1-why everything feels like a cult

Hazarding a guess I would assume that you have some doubts as to the effectiveness of pheromones and are a bit dismayed at the enthusiasm of the devout hobbyists. The spirit of inclusion, the provincial terminology/ lingo, and the voiced enthusiasm "All hail TLG" could be misconstrued as some bizarre counter-culture. Given the imagery used and the naming conventions, it would not be difficult to make that leap if one was in the "what the heck is going on with these lunatics" sort of mindset to begin with.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  2-why the old weird websites have no one heard of Shopify
Yes, they've all heard of it and perhaps even tried it. Most pheromone vendors here are small companies. This means that a few people do pretty much everything. When one is making their own site, producing the current stocks by hand-mixing, creating new products, fulfilling orders, and dealing with all the headaches that go along with it, updating one's website, while important, takes a back seat to the challenges of the day.

When one is constantly investing time and money into the products and supporting their cult of clients (see what I did there?), there isn't really the time or disposable fiscal resources to invest in web-design, paying for an ecommerce platform, and doing all the other stuff.

In addition to that, most of the big-box ecommerce hosts, as well as most merchant services look at pheromones as being the same as drugs or unlicensed steroids; this makes it extremely difficult to be able to be on those platforms. So the only recourse is to build it by hand and update it when one can.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  3-why the there is stickers on my receipt
Smaller companies, as well as larger ones, are known to issue swag with orders. This shows that your order has received personal attention (as in they care) and adds some fun to the business transaction, making you feel appreciated.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  4-why the weird cult like photo

Smaller companies, as well as larger ones, are known to issue swag with orders. This shows that your order has received personal attention (as in they care) and adds some fun to the business transaction, making you feel appreciated.

It isn't a cult-like photo unless one chooses to view it that way. It is actually a rendition of Beauty and the Beast and is intended to illustrate the potential of pheromones. She's a beauty and she'll fall for the savage sexual beast that ye shall become when you use our products.

If anything, it is heavy-metal! It is cool-factor and worth a thousand words in my opinion. That's why Hax names their stuff Baphomet, Ronin, and other cool-sounding heavy-metal names. It is cool and edgy.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  5-why the fuck there is a pop rocks candy in my package

Pop Rocks...well...rock! Not only are they tasty and fun, but they can also be used to your advantage during oral sex.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  6-what is the weird black paper that was shipped with the perfume

Lysergic acid...take a small piece and dissolve it on your tongue! Seriously though, it is a sopping paper to absorb any leakage or spilling in the event something bad happens en route to you.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  7-did someone make this at their basement
I was going to insert a neck-beard in his tightie whities, mom's-basement dweller joke, but I put in enough snark already, I think. Granted most of the pheromone companies are very small operations, but they do have small production facilities that are dedicated to the manufacturing of pheromones. I wouldn't say that it is a top-secret underground (OK, one more basement joke) Bond-Villain-grade laboratory, but they are production facilities.

(05-19-2021 9:54 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  8-Are you always this much of an opinionated jackass, Gladen?
Yes. Redface I am a cult of personality

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-19-2021 10:30 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2021 10:34 AM

(05-19-2021 10:30 AM)Gladen Wrote:  In addition to that, most of the big-box ecommerce hosts, as well as most merchant services look at pheromones as being the same as drugs or unlicensed steroids; this makes it extremely difficult to be able to be on those platforms.

I think many see it as the equivalent of this
[Image: main-qimg-07d84c5de28893d151b81e8160c29e76]

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021 10:36 AM by Pheroman.)
05-19-2021 10:34 AM
Soyboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2021 10:44 AM

(05-19-2021 10:30 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Hazarding a guess I would assume that you have some doubts as to the effectiveness of pheromones and are a bit dismayed at the enthusiasm of the devout hobbyists. The spirit of inclusion, the provincial terminology/ lingo, and the voiced enthusiasm "All hail TLG" could be misconstrued as some bizarre counter-culture. Given the imagery used and the naming conventions, it would not be difficult to make that leap if one was in the "what the heck is going on with these lunatics" sort of mindset to begin with.

I do doubt pheromones effectiveness but I also have a don’t knock it till you try it attitude. I think it’s impossible to convince me that the stuff really works until I try it myself. I will report back in a couple of weeks.
05-19-2021 10:44 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-19-2021 10:54 AM

(05-19-2021 10:44 AM)Soyboy Wrote:  I do doubt pheromones effectiveness but I also have a don’t knock it till you try it attitude. I think it’s impossible to convince me that the stuff really works until I try it myself. I will report back in a couple of weeks.

It will depend, I think, on your you mindset and approach. If your mindset is 'they don't work, prove me wrong' then you've pretty much already laid out your own path. If your mindset is open and you're willing to put yourself aside and look at responses beyond your baseline, then you'll be pleasantly surprised once you find the proper blend for yourself. Your 'don't knock it' attitude seems to infer the latter. Just remember, they aren't magic potions and you wont' instantly star in an Axe commercial, but they do make a difference and can enhance your life greatly.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-19-2021 10:54 AM
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2021 11:57 AM

A major issue for me is inconsistency and absence of repetitive similar effects

95% of the time using those products does not produce any effect of any sort and when I read this forum, I always feel that fantasy and imagination of contributors represent like 80% of the super mega positive reviews you can read here.

However and to be as objective as possible, it has happened in few occasions that I have observed reactions on others while using those products. The problem is that it’s not consistent from one day to the other and is not repetitive from 1 person or ineraction to another.

Finally, does it work randomly? May be, does it depend on the body chemistry of your targets? May be, does it depend on dosage and your own body chemistry? May be

It’s difficult to isolate a methodology that would be logic and also mathematical.

My advise is to take it easy, try different things, vary the dosage and don’t take for granted all what you will read here and as you said worse case scenario you loose a few bucks, best case you will have fun.
05-19-2021 11:57 AM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2021 2:50 PM

I have found that some females are hit crazy hard while others like my wife has little effect. The wife's olfactory senses are null and she doesn't smell stuff like cat piss or pot when walking the neighborhood. With Love God there is this little cutie (too young at like 18) at the dinner we go to that it drives crazy and kind of irks the wife because she so "Forward". I just giggle it off! Its fun to find those that it hits.
05-19-2021 2:50 PM
Soyboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2021 8:46 PM

(05-19-2021 2:50 PM)Crash Wrote:  I have found that some females are hit crazy hard while others like my wife has little effect. The wife's olfactory senses are null and she doesn't smell stuff like cat piss or pot when walking the neighborhood. With Love God there is this little cutie (too young at like 18) at the dinner we go to that it drives crazy and kind of irks the wife because she so "Forward". I just giggle it off! Its fun to find those that it hits.

Yeah but how much of that was the pheromones. Did she specifically say that you smell Funny or something. I think most reports here are over estimating the interactions. Like if a girl smiled at them it much be the pheromones
05-19-2021 8:46 PM
RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-19-2021 9:05 PM

A cult???

I'd give you a long answer but I have to get some chickens ready for sacrifice...

How else do you think I became successful in the music biz???
05-19-2021 9:05 PM

Share This Thread