Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Weird experience so far
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Weird experience so far
05-20-2021 1:53 AM

Well I can see where you’re coming from. Personally I like the little extras that XS throws in, last order I put in I got a gummy ring!

You would be surprised how many times I’ve heard “you smell good” when I’m wearing nothing but unscented pheromones. Sometimes I use a cover scent, but a lot of time I go raw lol. I’ve had girls huff my application points, bury their faces in my neck - bite me and growl. . . There is more then the placebo for sure.

They’re just an extra 10%. Have fun, having an advantage is always nice.
05-20-2021 1:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-20-2021 7:52 AM

(05-19-2021 9:05 PM)RockStarDrummer Wrote:  A cult???
How else do you think I became successful in the music biz???

Well, like, duh! At the Crossroads, like everyone else!

(cue dream sequence music) I recall my first foray into the Supernatural Crossroads in Clarksdale...I looked at the demon and said, "I'm sorry, I'm a pagan so I don't believe in the Judeo Christian Devil." Crowley smiled at me and said, "That's fine, I most definitely believe in you."

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-20-2021 7:52 AM
RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-20-2021 8:05 AM

(05-20-2021 7:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Well, like, duh! At the Crossroads, like everyone else!

(cue dream sequence music) I recall my first foray into the Supernatural Crossroads in Clarksdale...I looked at the demon and said, "I'm sorry, I'm a pagan so I don't believe in the Judeo Christian Devil." Crowley smiled at me and said, "That's fine, I most definitely believe in you."

LOL Nice!

And then He told you He really liked the way you smelled! (see op Soyboy... pheromones really do work...even work in the spiritual realm Diablo )

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021 8:13 AM by RockStarDrummer.)
05-20-2021 8:05 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-20-2021 9:13 AM

If you remove the "s" from the "https://" Mark has the forum set up so it will auto-load here.
With the "s" removed from the links:
(05-20-2021 8:05 AM)RockStarDrummer Wrote:  LOL Nice!

And then He told you He really liked the way you smelled! (see op Soyboy... pheromones really do work...even work in the spiritual realm Diablo )

(05-19-2021 8:46 PM)Soyboy Wrote:  Yeah but how much of that was the pheromones. Did she specifically say that you smell Funny or something. I think most reports here are over estimating the interactions. Like if a girl smiled at them it much be the pheromones

Some might call this confirmation bias. One tends to interpret things to support their desired results and ignores everything that hints otherwise. This is why we try to establish our baseline. We discern how others react to us in our normal non-pheromone-boosted state and then note the differences above and beyond our normal baseline.

This is how we determine whether it was happenstance or a direct or indirect causality of the enhancement pheromones give us. Yes, it is subjective and yes, one can take any "hit" and hand-wave it off as the stars and cosmos aligning; but you take some wall-flower guy that is practically invisible to women and he's getting some attention--that's a huge deal to him. she doesn't have to run up to you and bounce on your lap and ask you, "Is that Sex Panther you're wearing?" in order for it to be the pheromones.

If you are looking to prove that pheromones are snake oil, you will succeed because one can always attribute human behavior to being just purely human behavior. If you are expecting magic, that is the realm of Madam Ruth (you know, that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth), not pheromones. If you are looking to see how and to what extent pheromones can, and do, change human behavior you will be in for a fun ride once you establish your baseline.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-20-2021 9:13 AM
RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-20-2021 8:07 PM

There's this thing about that above... and they even say it...

"If you playin it right, He's gonna come around"

There might be "some" truth to that.

Just sayin.
05-20-2021 8:07 PM

Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2021 9:13 AM

OP, have you tried any of the stuff you received so far? What’s ur feedback
05-22-2021 9:13 AM
Soyboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2021 12:52 PM

(05-22-2021 9:13 AM)Jetebaise Wrote:  OP, have you tried any of the stuff you received so far? What’s ur feedback

I just finished the whole bottle and I tested it in a different scenarios like shopping at the mall or going to the club with different amount of sprays and I can safely say this stuff doesn’t work. The only thing that it will do to you is make you stinky. I never gotten a single positive comment about the way I smell and I got a very direct negative comment where a girl I was sleeping with told me my perfume smelled bad and asked me to shower.

If you are thinking about buying pheromones for the first time I highly suggest that you don’t.
07-04-2021 12:52 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2021 6:43 PM

I feel I have to chime in on this topic. I like some or maybe most was skeptical of the efficacy of pheromones. A little background I suffer from serious social anxiety One of the reason I joined Pheromone Truth was to see if pheromones could help with my anxiety. So the first and only phero i tried so far has been Wolf. A couple of incidents happened to me that convinced that pheromones do have "some effect"

Incident 1: I am work I put on the Wolf. I am in the bathroom before starting my shift. This coworker of mine enters the bathroom as well. Now this is a coworker that I don't have a good relationship. It's not like he has ever been hostile to me but I just got the feeling he just didn't like me. So I am in the bathroom and this guy comes up and starts talking to me. Not like a regular conversation but like he is my long lost buddy. Keep in mind this guy has never talked to me before and now I am like his best buddy. As he is talking to me I am getting annoyed. He wasn't doing anything wrong but I was just suspicious of him. He must have an ulterior motive. Eventually he left and I washing my hands trying to figure out what just happened then it hit me "Oh it is the Wolf!" Nothing else of significance happened at work that day but this interaction just stuck with me.

Incident 2: It was Christmas day. I am at my in laws. We alternate celebrating Christmas at each other's house and it was their turn. We are having dinner but we are able to see the TV from dining room. The NBA game is and I am a big NBA fan so I am watching the game in between conversations. My mother in law would not leave me alone. Not in an inappropriate way mind you. She was just really eager for me to be involved in the conversation. My mother in law and I have a good relationship. She and I get along pretty well. But I would call our relationship cordial as opposed to close. But this evening as I said she just could not get enough of talking. After the first incident with the coworker I immediately recognize this is Wolf.

Incident 3: Incident happened at the bank. I go to the bank to do some routine transactions. There is this Asian teller who I really like because she is really a pleasure to deal with. So I get to her window and she is being her usual pleasant self. But this time it is like over the top like times ten she is so nice. Initially I am shocked then it hits me it is the Wold

Incident 4: Incident 4 happened at the same day as the bank incident. I leave the bank and head home to my condo. I am in the lobby and this girl is standing waiting for the elevator. Normally I would not have said a word. As I said earlier I have some serious social anxiety and am not comfortable approaching woman and talking to them. So I am waiting at the elevator and figure since I have Wolf on let me see what would happen. So said something simple like "Hello how are you doing" It is like I open the flood gates. She would not let the conversation die. She wanted to know what floor I lived What I did for a living etc I could just tell there is something going on. We get to her floor the elevator door opens and she is lingering as if she did not want to leave. Eventually I say nice meeting you and she finally left.

I gave these incidents just to say that while I am not going to say something outlandish like women were ripping off my clothes there is something definitely happening with Wolf on there is was something definitely going on.

For those questioning the efficacy of pheromones keep in mind that not all interactions with pheromones will be over the top. Some of the time probably most of the time you have to interact with people in order to see the magic For example initially there was nothing about that girl's demeanor that indicated that she even noticed that I existed. But the moment I opened her that's when the energy changed Many times people may be affected by the Pheromones but you don't know because they don't show it. However once you engage them then you see the magic. It is like the vets like Gladen and Snoopy say pheromones are not an Axe commercial You do have to interact
07-04-2021 6:43 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

07-05-2021 5:41 PM

Also not every product meshes well with the user. What is knocking it kit of the park for one person will be a dud for another.

My advice - try a different product. Something social or with status.

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
07-05-2021 5:41 PM
Soyboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2021 2:04 AM

(07-05-2021 5:41 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Also not every product meshes well with the user. What is knocking it kit of the park for one person will be a dud for another.

My advice - try a different product. Something social or with status.

If something doesn’t work you don’t buy more of it that’s stupid.
07-06-2021 2:04 AM

Share This Thread