Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wearing Evolve during her period . . .
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wearing Evolve during her period . . .
06-16-2013 10:10 AM

I did a search but couldn't see anything specific to this. I usually wear A314 (2 drops) and Cohesion oil (2 drops) through the day at work. At around the six-hour mark, as we are within a few hours of finishing up and going for a drink, I sometimes apply a single drop of Evolve oil to change the mood a touch.

However, I have read elsewhere that -Androstenone can irritate a woman who is on her peroid at that time. Looking at the specification for Evolve on the XS site, there is no dose for -Androstenone listed. I was wondering how much -Androstenone there is in a single drop of Evolve oil, and whether it would be enough to undo the good effects of the Cohesion.

Thanks.
06-16-2013 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Wearing Evolve during her period . . .
06-16-2013 10:19 AM

(06-16-2013 10:10 AM)Ragnar Wrote:  I did a search but couldn't see anything specific to this. I usually wear A314 (2 drops) and Cohesion oil (2 drops) through the day at work. At around the six-hour mark, as we are within a few hours of finishing up and going for a drink, I sometimes apply a single drop of Evolve oil to change the mood a touch.

However, I have read elsewhere that -Androstenone can irritate a woman who is on her peroid at that time. Looking at the specification for Evolve on the XS site, there is no dose for -Androstenone listed. I was wondering how much -Androstenone there is in a single drop of Evolve oil, and whether it would be enough to undo the good effects of the Cohesion.

Thanks.

Not sure about the oil but the spray has about 20 mcg none per spray.. I would like an anwser to the none question about the oil too. I would assume one drop of oil is similar to one spray but I am just guessing.. Let's see what SteveO has to say!

MY JOURNAL:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise.
06-16-2013 10:19 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-16-2013 10:33 AM

I can only speak from my own experience but I've had no issues around my Beauty when wearing Evolve oil during 'girl week'. She seems to find it calming actually. I generally get a lot of 'I love you's' from her when I wear it during that time. Give it a shot and if she gets cranky, wash it off.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2013 10:34 AM by Snoopyace.)
06-16-2013 10:33 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

06-16-2013 3:51 PM

According to Steve the 3ml oil is exactly what is mixed into the spray so that one spray equals one drop with regards to mone levels.

If she bites you did it right.
06-16-2013 3:51 PM

Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-16-2013 5:30 PM

(06-16-2013 3:51 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  According to Steve the 3ml oil is exactly what is mixed into the spray so that one spray equals one drop with regards to mone levels.

Interesting. I'd assumed that the oil was stronger than the spray.
Thanks.
06-16-2013 5:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-16-2013 6:45 PM

(06-16-2013 5:30 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  Interesting. I'd assumed that the oil was stronger than the spray.
Thanks.

It is more concentrated. I believe I read that the 3ml oil would mix into 15ml of alcohol. It is pretty potent. One drop is plenty.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-16-2013 6:45 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-16-2013 6:55 PM

So we've confirmed 1 drop of oil is 20 mcg none?

MY JOURNAL:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2013 6:56 PM by dsouza.)
06-16-2013 6:55 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

06-16-2013 9:18 PM

So far, I have not seen any problems with Evolve+Cohesion (spray) when wifey's on her period. If ever, she's calmer and still pleasant probably because of the Cohesion plus the analgesic.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
06-16-2013 9:18 PM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-17-2013 6:30 AM

Evolve's none is held in check very well, which makes it more usable around periods than many other none products but I'd still tend to have some Cohesion in there as well - or have some ready to apply if she shows some sign of bad response. They don't all get it bad though.

Also remember that when she's coming-off her period, things can change again and she can get very responsive indeed - in all the right ways! Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 6:30 AM by polarvoid.)
06-17-2013 6:30 AM
SteveO
Vendor

06-17-2013 9:18 AM

1 3mL bottle of oil makes about 15mL spray. Its about 7X stronger;)

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-17-2013 9:18 AM

Share This Thread