Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wearing Evolve during her period . . .
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wearing Evolve during her period . . .
06-17-2013 1:46 PM

(06-17-2013 9:18 AM)SteveO Wrote:  1 3mL bottle of oil makes about 15mL spray. Its about 7X stronger;)

Thank you Steve. For some reason, I had assumed that Evolve oil was stronger than the spray. However, it does seem to be well buffered, and today I had no signs of irritation after sneaking 1 drop of Evolve onto my neck. (I already had my 2 drops A314 + 2 drops Cohesion oil over lotion on my ears / arms.) Although she was feeling pretty shitty herself, she asked me to sit beside her and talk to her for an hour, as if she actually wanted to be within 2 feet of me. The Cohesion effect! Didn't see much effect from the Evolve over the next 3 hours, but as I say she was feeling pretty shitty with bad stomach cramps and headaches.

To sum up, Evolve does not necessarily cause irritation during women's week, but I'd only try it if I already had some Cohesion cooking. Smile
06-17-2013 1:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
agas691984
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Wearing Evolve during her period . . .
07-29-2019 3:31 AM

this thread is a life saver..... no joke
Anybody have anything to add ?? So far XIST makes my life easier but i am not sure when to go back to other products after her period....
07-29-2019 3:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread