Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
We have a SQUIRTER!
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tongue We have a SQUIRTER!
12-07-2017 5:16 PM

Yes Sir! All over the place!!! Rofl

Curious to KNOW if anyone out there has a product or combo that you are SURE OF that's responsible for the powerful water facet squirting out from within her soft folds?

And! If you do, and you are SURE, ratios used for such wetness?

Yes, I'm bored. Yes, this is what I came up with. King

Thanks one! Thanks all!!
Forgot my input, but it's been years, and I think the product has changed. 3 drops of PI caused such a happening; and I've slept with the woman more than a handful of times without the water action.
Forgot my input, but it's been years, and I think the product has changed. 3 drops of PI caused such a happening; and I've slept with the woman more than a handful of times without the water action.

Before we made it to the bed, she was in DON'T TOUCH ME MODE, but I think my touches were driving her a little nuts, because we ended up naked, and her squirting about an hour later. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 5:18 PM by MMM.)
12-07-2017 5:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: We have a SQUIRTER!
12-07-2017 5:19 PM

(12-07-2017 5:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  Yes Sir! All over the place!!! Rofl

Curious to KNOW if anyone out there has a product or combo that you are SURE OF that's responsible for the powerful water facet squirting out from within her soft folds?

And! If you do, and you are SURE, ratios used for such wetness?

Yes, I'm bored. Yes, this is what I came up with. King

Thanks one! Thanks all!!

Before we made it to the bed, she was in DON'T TOUCH ME MODE, but I think my touches were driving her a little nuts, because we ended up naked, and her squirting about an hour later. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-07-2017 5:19 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2017 5:22 PM

The Hook up and L2K one of those travel size atomizer half and half.

My wife gets no response individually but combined she is an uncomfortable in a way wet mess.

Yes accidently slipped out and bent my tool. It hurted badly yes it did.

Ok TMI I know I know.
12-07-2017 5:22 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2017 7:46 PM

(12-07-2017 5:22 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  The Hook up and L2K one of those travel size atomizer half and half.

My wife gets no response individually but combined she is an uncomfortable in a way wet mess.

Yes accidently slipped out and bent my tool. It hurted badly yes it did.

Ok TMI I know I know.

Yep. Learnt the hard way. Protect your boy at all costs.
Man on too - boring
Lady on top - ouch. could be ruined for life.

Reasons to experiment. Lots of other fun positions out there
With no downside.
12-07-2017 7:46 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2017 7:58 PM

(12-07-2017 7:46 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Yep. Learnt the hard way. Protect your boy at all costs.
Man on too - boring
Lady on top - ouch. could be ruined for life.

Reasons to experiment. Lots of other fun positions out there
With no downside.

Ya, this was doggy but on a sex chair that we have and you know that takes balance anyway. On top she was so wet so we decided to do it that way thinking it would be smooth and controlled but nope, slipped right out and hit the cheek.
12-07-2017 7:58 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

12-08-2017 5:16 AM

Good ol' MMM! Big Grin

It's known that Evolve does increase juices, even before you do anything.New Pheromone Additive also opens the valve in my experience.Not exactly squirting, but it floods the cave.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-08-2017 5:16 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2017 6:12 AM

Evolve is definitely one. Turn Up The Heat too, but less sure.
Having sex with Manimal 2 on tomorrow, will let you know results (I doubt it will have the effect of Evolve in terms of squirting).
12-08-2017 6:12 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-08-2017 11:45 AM

(12-08-2017 5:16 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Good ol' MMM! Big Grin

It's known that Evolve does increase juices, even before you do anything. New Pheromone Additive also opens the valve in my experience.Not exactly squirting, but it floods the cave.

(12-08-2017 6:12 AM)Macro Wrote:  Evolve is definitely one. Turn Up The Heat too, but less sure.
Having sex with Manimal 2 on tomorrow, will let you know results (I doubt it will have the effect of Evolve in terms of squirting).

Always wanting the dosages that got you your results and the age/age range of those with leaky flesh.

Thanks! King

12-08-2017 11:45 AM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-08-2017 1:07 PM

(12-08-2017 11:45 AM)MMM Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 6:12 AM)Macro Wrote:  Evolve is definitely one. Turn Up The Heat too, but less sure.

Always wanting the dosages that got you your results and the age/age range of those with leaky flesh.

Thanks! King

My wife, Miami born Caucasian 31.

2 sprays in a travel size bottle. Half and half unscented THU and black spice L2K
12-08-2017 1:07 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-08-2017 4:13 PM

Judging from many other reports I read in the past, plus a little experience from last night of me own, and a few other experiences I had in the past, I believe the squirting happens when there's a high dose of E-None with proper driving other molecules and the know how on how to open the right valves inside her with ur fingers and tounge. I'd like to mention that I ain't no expert on mones, but that's the pattern I can see.

High E-None dose + other drivers (including the proper usage of human fingers + tounge) = ladies squirting.

That's the equation I can see right now. Smile

Last night experience was 5 BW + 5 AV + 5 DP + 5 VD. Will give details in a minute. Just trying to recover the pain from multiple sex positions. And me fingers hurt. Lol. Just messing. Smile

A previous experience was 4 L2K v1 + 4 Glace. This was actually WITHOUT no finger or tounge stimuli.

There were more infact. But I can't remember from top of me head. And they were all in high E-None. Some experiences were with a few of me FWB amd some others were with ladies i just met.

Can someone else also see this? The high E-None factor for the reason of squirting? Thanks in advance.
12-08-2017 4:13 PM

Share This Thread