Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
We have a SQUIRTER!
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: We have a SQUIRTER!
12-09-2017 8:41 AM

(12-09-2017 8:31 AM)MMM Wrote:  Don't know about the satisfaction part, Dr; but I swear she said she had 4 orgasms. BEFORE penetration. Download

I thank u and tried to rep ya Sir triple M.

But unfortunately i ran outta rep points for the day.

The FEMALE ANATOMY is "VERY" complex. It takes YEARS to understand it from a MALE logical P.O.V. And am STILL trying to understand it and "learn" per se. Amd if ya know me, i ALWAYS learn.

So as far as i know, if she SQUIRTED, u won the jack pot, how do i know it? Cos the ones who DID, r the ones who're calling me and sms-ing. So if she did that, u have a better chance to up ur E-None app. From a mones P.O.V.

THE 4 orgasm she mentioned, were they coming from her pelvic area? Or from her tummy area?
12-09-2017 8:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

12-09-2017 10:23 AM

(12-09-2017 8:41 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I thank u and tried to rep ya Sir triple M.

But unfortunately i ran outta rep points for the day.

The FEMALE ANATOMY is "VERY" complex. It takes YEARS to understand it from a MALE logical P.O.V. And am STILL trying to understand it and "learn" per se. Amd if ya know me, i ALWAYS learn.

So as far as i know, if she SQUIRTED, u won the jack pot, how do i know it? Cos the ones who DID, r the ones who're calling me and sms-ing. So if she did that, u have a better chance to up ur E-None app. From a mones P.O.V.

THE 4 orgasm she mentioned, were they coming from her pelvic area? Or from her tummy area?

Didn't ask, Doc. But she fell asleep soon after we were done. That is MY TALE-TALE SIGN that I put in a good MOMENT OF WORK! If your lover wants to talk about computer components after you're done, you have MORE WORK TO DO! Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017 10:23 AM by MMM.)
12-09-2017 10:23 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-09-2017 10:50 AM

(12-09-2017 10:23 AM)MMM Wrote:  Didn't ask, Doc. But she fell asleep soon after we were done. That is MY TALE-TALE SIGN that I put in a good MOMENT OF WORK! If your lover wants to talk about computer components after you're done, you have MORE WORK TO DO! Training1

But if ur lover wants to SPOON (AFTER, ya made her squiert, ask ANY lady memebr on the board, . In me humble experience, THAT means ya done ur job. amd THAT'S when its the best time to EXIT.

Thats what ive been doing. Works for me, for the push pull. Amd THAT'S when ya have ur upper hand. Am revealing one too many secrets here.

Its been working for me for years.

Excuse me for a bit, cos i have some bsusiness to do right here. Smile
12-09-2017 10:50 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-10-2017 10:27 AM

The flip side of the question is what from a ladies experience and perspective works in this area? Stronger orgasms? Better feelings down there.
12-10-2017 10:27 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-10-2017 11:33 PM

Evolve works well for me. I hooked up with an old girl toy, this time while wearing evolve, and afterwards she told me she hasnt felt that sensitive in years. I'm paraphrasing but in effect she was bewildered about the outcome. The sex wasnt that great honestly and it wasnt a marathon run or anything spectacular either so to me her reaction was a good indicator towards evolve increasing sensitivity and arousal. I think I actually posted on this thread or a similar one awhile back. Anything with high levels of Androstenone will increase sensitivity. BW, AV,DP, I've had great sex reviews on all of them. Haha, sex review.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-10-2017 11:33 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-23-2017 3:49 PM

(12-07-2017 5:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  Yes Sir! All over the place!!! Rofl

Curious to KNOW if anyone out there has a product or combo that you are SURE OF that's responsible for the powerful water facet squirting out from within her soft folds?

And! If you do, and you are SURE, ratios used for such wetness?

Yes, I'm bored. Yes, this is what I came up with. King

Thanks one! Thanks all!!
Forgot my input, but it's been years, and I think the product has changed. 3 drops of PI caused such a happening; and I've slept with the woman more than a handful of times without the water action.
Forgot my input, but it's been years, and I think the product has changed. 3 drops of PI caused such a happening; and I've slept with the woman more than a handful of times without the water action.

Before we made it to the bed, she was in DON'T TOUCH ME MODE, but I think my touches were driving her a little nuts, because we ended up naked, and her squirting about an hour later. Hi
Helo MMM,
I can say that New Pheromone Additive has made my old lady squirt and gush... Also my favorite... Evolve that is some flow in a bottle... Now I am interested in the product you mentioned just to test...

-AMMO OUT
12-23-2017 3:49 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-23-2017 7:37 PM

(12-23-2017 3:49 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Helo MMM,
I can say that New Pheromone Additive has made my old lady squirt and gush... Also my favorite... Evolve that is some flow in a bottle... Now I am interested in the product you mentioned just to test...

How much New Pheromone Additive/Evolve causes her to spray, AMMO? And if I may, how old is she?

As for PI, I've heard loooooooooong ago that the formula changed; and as with the Chinese pills, I stopped purchasing. Chance it at your own risk! whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-23-2017 7:37 PM

Share This Thread