Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes
Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes
06-15-2011 9:49 AM

Good Morning,

Wow, things have really changed in the time I jumped ship from AD to now. I'm trying to understand the changes, but I'm having a hard time putting together all the missing pieces. Can someone help me out? I'm not trying to fan anything for stir anything. Just trying to understand what happened!

First off, I left AD and Ptalk in Summer09 during that mess. I never looked back. I used some of my stash here and there but was pretty frustrated by the whole mess and it transferred over to my usage as well. I've moved since then, and during the move found my hidden treasure trove and started playing around again. I remembered how much fun it was to just play and experiment.

So, being as I had some hefty unused GC's, I headed back to AD yesterday. Holy Moly! What changes! I recognize _everybody_ here and _no one_ there, aside from the usual suspects in AD itself. That in itself tells me a lot.

Then I saw the stock levels. WTC? Everything I wanted to buy with my GC was out. Sad

If I can even ask these questions...

What's the deal with the "precious molecule" stuff and the stocking levels?
What happened to all the old guard, the people I used to play with? There really was an exodus, wasn't there?
What happened to make them so militant?
What's this about attacking Jasmin?
I guess things never got better after that mess...?? I had been hoping...
What happened to Diane?

The products I loved were MX135, P83, and Instant Sexiness/A. I can (and have) stocked up on the P74 I loved, and I have some old bottles of a bunch of other P's and MXs, but can anyone suggest a replacement mix for MX135 and P83, or Instant Sexiness/A? I have experience with Love Potion and am familiar with their setup and merchandise. Just for the familiarity factor I'd probably like to return to do business with them. Any rec's for their products?

I realize this is probably cross-forum jumping now, but I thought I might just ask everything together so my ignorance isn't so woefully horrifying. Smile

And, as a last, this is a different username. I want to leave the mess of a few years ago behind me. Fresh start, as it were.

Thank you, in advance. It's good to see you all again. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the *people* over there. Smile
06-15-2011 9:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 255 posts

RE: Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes
06-15-2011 10:08 AM

Welcome Old Dog

I don't know the answer to any of your questions about AD.

Diane is a pheromone vendor now- her site is paradise7

As far as Love potion products from what I have tried I think that you might like Sorcerer and Super Sexy for Men.
06-15-2011 10:08 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

06-15-2011 10:09 AM

What is GC ?

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-15-2011 10:09 AM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 255 posts

06-15-2011 10:12 AM

gift certificate
06-15-2011 10:12 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

06-15-2011 11:15 AM

Howdy Old Dog and welcome to the forum! I reckon Mark will spin you a yarn about how the ADR drama unfolded. Nobody really knows what's going on at Androtics but pretty much everybody I talk to about it over here agrees that they're acting crazy. Most folks over on their forum thinks it's me that's crazy Mrgreen

(06-15-2011 9:49 AM)Old Dog Wrote:  What's the deal with the "precious molecule" stuff and the stocking levels?

From what Jasmine says, it seems that their unique and precious molecules were created by the elderly old world craftsmen of biochemistry, who huddle over their alchemy benches in secluded forest workshops. These stoic figures hand mix their special brews through rheumatic pain until the sad moment when they fall over dead, taking the secrets of their craft with them to the grave.

(06-15-2011 9:49 AM)Old Dog Wrote:  What happened to make them so militant?
What's this about attacking Jasmin?

This is a question I really wish I knew the answer to. It seems like Michael and Jasmine just started losing it. From what has been said, it seems both of them have had health problems. It's been claimed that pretty much all other pheromone manufacturers are frauds and charlatans, and that Jasmine has suffered unending harassment and threats to her personal well-being, culminating in stress so great that it caused her to miscarry.

I have no idea how much of that is true.

(06-15-2011 9:49 AM)Old Dog Wrote:  I guess things never got better after that mess...?? I had been hoping...
What happened to Diane?

From the direction the forum went from the exodus onward, it seems to have continually degenerated.

(06-15-2011 9:49 AM)Old Dog Wrote:  The products I loved were MX135, P83, and Instant Sexiness/A. I can (and have) stocked up on the P74 I loved, and I have some old bottles of a bunch of other P's and MXs, but can anyone suggest a replacement mix for MX135 and P83, or Instant Sexiness/A? I have experience with Love Potion and am familiar with their setup and merchandise. Just for the familiarity factor I'd probably like to return to do business with them. Any rec's for their products?

I don't know MX135 or Love Potion products (others will likely chime in with recommendations), but I can tell you that beta TH-DOC is suspected to be P83, and at least one user very familiar with P83 has reported that the effects of this molecule are the same as P83. You can find the link to buy beta TH-DOC in concentrate form from the sticky in the Alpha Dream forum.
06-15-2011 11:15 AM
Thanks given by Old Dog

Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-15-2011 11:16 AM

(06-15-2011 10:08 AM)ClintX2 Wrote:  Welcome Old Dog

I don't know the answer to any of your questions about AD.

Diane is a pheromone vendor now- her site is paradise7

As far as Love potion products from what I have tried I think that you might like Sorcerer and Super Sexy for Men.

Thank you for your reply! I remember when Diane was on the AD forums, but now I see a lot of banned messages and what looks like the remnants of frustration from both sides. I just wanted to find out what happened, but I totally understand that I've missed a LOT.

Thank you for the recs! Smile I'm looking more in the female department though. Smile
06-15-2011 11:16 AM
Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-15-2011 11:25 AM

(06-15-2011 11:15 AM)dbot Wrote:  From the direction the forum went from the exodus onward, it seems to have continually degenerated.

I don't know MX135 or Love Potion products (others will likely chime in with recommendations), but I can tell you that beta TH-DOC is suspected to be P83, and at least one user very familiar with P83 has reported that the effects of this molecule are the same as P83. You can find the link to buy beta TH-DOC in concentrate form from the sticky in the Alpha Dream forum.

Thank you very much for the info!! I really appreciate it. Wow, things really have changed. I'm sorry to see the degeneration and negativity, but I'm happy to see the industry and the people moving forward.

I will check out this TH-DOC molecule you speak of... Alpha Dream, you say?

Thanks again!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2011 3:13 PM by Old Dog.)
06-15-2011 11:25 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

06-15-2011 11:31 AM

MY JOURNAL
06-15-2011 11:31 AM
Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-15-2011 12:31 PM

(06-15-2011 11:31 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Right here for you =)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-C...ngredients

Thank you very much!!! Smile

I'm a bit rusty, but it's coming back to me... Excuse my ignorant questions. I sound like a noob again!

What would you recommend in strength and "dosage" from the THDOC? I see the 5mg/5ml. Should I dilute this, cut it, mix it? Any tips and tricks? I'm used to the old 10-30mcg dose from AD.

Thank you again, so much!! Smile
06-15-2011 12:31 PM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

06-15-2011 12:39 PM

I have no idea mate Big Grin I'm very new to this Pheromone world. I'm just starting to learn. :laugh3::laugh3:

Some other members will help u out soon enough. Enjoy your time here.

MY JOURNAL
06-15-2011 12:39 PM
Thanks given by Old Dog

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Jasmin & Steve Back in the LOOP traderneil 10 4,412 04-08-2010 3:32 PM
Last Post: traderneil