Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes
Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes
06-15-2011 9:49 AM

Good Morning,

Wow, things have really changed in the time I jumped ship from AD to now. I'm trying to understand the changes, but I'm having a hard time putting together all the missing pieces. Can someone help me out? I'm not trying to fan anything for stir anything. Just trying to understand what happened!

First off, I left AD and Ptalk in Summer09 during that mess. I never looked back. I used some of my stash here and there but was pretty frustrated by the whole mess and it transferred over to my usage as well. I've moved since then, and during the move found my hidden treasure trove and started playing around again. I remembered how much fun it was to just play and experiment.

So, being as I had some hefty unused GC's, I headed back to AD yesterday. Holy Moly! What changes! I recognize _everybody_ here and _no one_ there, aside from the usual suspects in AD itself. That in itself tells me a lot.

Then I saw the stock levels. WTC? Everything I wanted to buy with my GC was out. Sad

If I can even ask these questions...

What's the deal with the "precious molecule" stuff and the stocking levels?
What happened to all the old guard, the people I used to play with? There really was an exodus, wasn't there?
What happened to make them so militant?
What's this about attacking Jasmin?
I guess things never got better after that mess...?? I had been hoping...
What happened to Diane?

The products I loved were MX135, P83, and Instant Sexiness/A. I can (and have) stocked up on the P74 I loved, and I have some old bottles of a bunch of other P's and MXs, but can anyone suggest a replacement mix for MX135 and P83, or Instant Sexiness/A? I have experience with Love Potion and am familiar with their setup and merchandise. Just for the familiarity factor I'd probably like to return to do business with them. Any rec's for their products?

I realize this is probably cross-forum jumping now, but I thought I might just ask everything together so my ignorance isn't so woefully horrifying. Smile

And, as a last, this is a different username. I want to leave the mess of a few years ago behind me. Fresh start, as it were.

Thank you, in advance. It's good to see you all again. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the *people* over there. Smile
06-15-2011 9:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes - Old Dog - 06-15-2011 9:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Jasmin & Steve Back in the LOOP traderneil 10 2,222 04-08-2010 3:32 PM
Last Post: traderneil