Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was it the mones or was she just tipsy or drunk ?
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Was it the mones or was she just tipsy or drunk ?
10-17-2018 7:09 AM

I see people on here who use there mones at bars and clubs. Now obviously with these types of environment women are drinking which means there inhibitions are lower than normal.i don't drink or go to bars anymore but I always wondered maybe I'm overthinking but when your at a bar or club how much was it that she was just drunk or tipsy which led to you closing the deal with her vs you wearing mones.
I see people on here who use these places as testing grounds and when they have success at a bar or club they think it was because of the mones. But how much was it the mones or that she was just drunk/ tipsy etc ?
When I'm testing my mones I try to Minimize the outside variables as much as I can I know sometimes it's impossible but I still try. I always felt bars and clubs were skewed places to decide whether a mone works or not because people are drinking at these places. Again maybe I'm overthinking
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 7:15 AM by Niceguy.)
10-17-2018 7:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Was it the mones or was she just tipsy or drunk ?
10-17-2018 7:15 AM

You are overthinking. There are lots of variables, alcohol is one (a big one), looks, charm, natural pheromone signature, mood, etc all play a part. A "clean" test is simply impossible.

Majority of my pheromone use is while others and I are drinking. I obviously know how people talk to me when drunk w/o pheromones - this is my baseline, I just compare pheromone experiences when drinking with that and there should the answer.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 7:18 AM by Macro.)
10-17-2018 7:15 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-17-2018 7:19 AM

(10-17-2018 7:09 AM)Niceguy Wrote:  I see people on here who use there mones at bars and clubs. Now obviously with these types of environment women are drinking which means there inhibitions are lower than normal.i don't drink or go to bars anymore but I always wondered maybe I'm overthinking but when your at a bar or club how much was it that she was just drunk or tipsy which led to you closing the deal with her vs you wearing mones.
I see people on here who use these places as testing grounds and when they have success at a bar or club they think it was because of the mones. But how much was it the mones or that she was just drunk/ tipsy etc ?
When I'm testing my mones I try to Minimize the outside variables as much as I can know sometimes it's impossible but I still try. I always felt bars and clubs were skewed places to decide whether a mone works or not because people are drinking at these places. Again maybe I'm overthinking

I think that you are overthinking things.

Consider this: woman chose to go to the bar so maybe she was looking to hook up too vice her going to the supermarket. I probably wouldn’t advise someone to attend a Lamaze class with pheromones on to approach.

Everything is a factor. What you say, how you look, her circumstances, the environment, your body language, how you dressed, and yes.....your pheromones and how much they drank (and you too). I’m sure there are others.

No one can tell you how much each factor has in the decision a woman makes to get with you. Pheromones give you an advantage.....how much...no one can say....but it gives you an edge. Better clothes give you an edge. Conversational skills and personality give you an edge.
10-17-2018 7:19 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-17-2018 7:29 AM

I agree with DarkLord1. Also, at least in my case I already know how most of the people I interact with act while both drunk and sober so I have a baseline for how the pheromones may be affecting them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-17-2018 7:29 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2018 8:20 AM

If the product works, it works. In bars and clubs the interest will be more blatant for obvious reasons. Girls don't start grinding their ass into your crotch in the line at Starbucks. What matters is the baseline vs product.
10-17-2018 8:20 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2018 9:13 AM

What everyone else said . For multiple weekends now I had single or groups of girls open me at the bars . This never happens on its own. Also again , what has already been said , girls are more likely to act on their feeling with alcohol in their system
10-17-2018 9:13 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-17-2018 9:21 AM

(10-17-2018 8:20 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Girls don't start grinding their ass into your crotch in the line at Starbucks.

The right kind of ladies most definitely do!

Seriously though, I agree and second the others' statements; except that I don't think you're overthinking it. I think that you're letting your desire for empirical evidence have a negative impact on your potential results or observations.

I always look to quantify things bit one has to deal with anthropological experiments out with the people, wherever they are, complete with all the variables that may exist.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-17-2018 9:21 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2018 10:19 AM

Thanks guys for your feedback. It was always something I have been wondering about
10-17-2018 10:19 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2018 10:29 AM

Expose a woman to a sexual mix in the workplace or in the store, she might get turned and / or attracted, on but she might not react.
Expose that same woman to that same mix after she's been drinking for a few hours, her firewall will be disabled and she will probably openly and blatantly focus her attention on you.
Approach that same woman wearing no mix, after she's been drinking, and unless you're Brad Pitt or have top notch game, you're directly in competition with every other male in the venue.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-17-2018 10:29 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2018 11:12 AM

Just when I had started getting into mones I had stopped drinking sigh lol I wish I knew about mones then. Like when I did drink I would become talkative so those few weeks I did test out mones along with drinking I wasn't sure was my extrovert personality and chatting the bartenders up because of my buzz or was it mones or was in a combination etc I'm def overthinking this.
(10-17-2018 10:29 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Expose a woman to a sexual mix in the workplace or in the store, she might get turned and / or attracted, on but she might not react.
Expose that same woman to that same mix after she's been drinking for a few hours, her firewall will be disabled and she will probably openly and blatantly focus her attention on you.
Approach that same woman wearing no mix, after she's been drinking, and unless you're Brad Pitt or have top notch game, you're directly in competition with every other male in the venue.
10-17-2018 11:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The amplified drunk effect DevilJin 10 1,254 10-13-2018 1:55 PM
Last Post: kocik2000