Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was it the mones or was she just tipsy or drunk ?
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Was it the mones or was she just tipsy or drunk ?
10-17-2018 5:42 PM

(10-17-2018 11:12 AM)Niceguy Wrote:  Just when I had started getting into mones I had stopped drinking sigh lol I wish I knew about mones then. Like when I did drink I would become talkative so those few weeks I did test out mones along with drinking I wasn't sure was my extrovert personality and chatting the bartenders up because of my buzz or was it mones or was in a combination etc I'm def overthinking this.
Good on you for kicking the juice into touch. It's been on my new years resolution list since 1996, lol!
Don't worry too much about approaching with no alcohol involved either side. During the past 3 years, just about all of my conquests have been whilst walking the dog, with checkout girls, etc.
Yes, alcohol is great for your own self confidence, but so are products such as BW or SOB. And there are other ways to hack through a woman's firewall. And the best part is, whilst sober, when you get there, you won't get brewers droop. Nor will you get so wasted that you wake up in the morning with Chewbacca's grandmother in your bed.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-17-2018 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Was it the mones or was she just tipsy or drunk ?
01-15-2019 4:20 PM

I have always thought of it as knocking down obstacles and there are many ways, or things to achieve that goal. Mones, attitude, appearance, game, the environment, the people you are with, and those you are around, who the woman is, or women are, who and how many protectors are around them, or if they are game players too. None working on its on is perfect, or knocks down all of the obstacles the majority of time, however when the culmination of the above, and more is in play, its easier to knock them down being hit by many, than just by one.
01-15-2019 4:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The amplified drunk effect DevilJin 10 1,413 10-13-2018 1:55 PM
Last Post: kocik2000