Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Wake Up
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 266 posts

RE: Wake Up
08-26-2016 9:46 PM

(08-26-2016 10:59 AM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  I wonder if maybe I could start trying SOB again, now that I have a more peaceful demeanor, since some vets said it pushes your own personality outward.

Hi Shyguy1337,

What does that mean, "pushes your own personality outward"?

What would be ideal for you? I'm just curious about what you mean after reading this post.
08-26-2016 9:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 380
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

09-01-2016 11:32 PM

Bigdickbandit420 -

Thank you for your insight. I used to eat at least 50% of my food as meat and I was much more angry and feeling pain more often also. I do feel more peaceful and lighter and less dark and less pain. It is not just what you eat, but how the animals are treated. I still need dairy and eggs to feel normal, but would like to get off that eventually and be vegan. I get the products that claim to treat animals well, but ya never really know. The no fap is a great idea and I had success with that for 14 days. I plan to meld this no fap and vegetarian thing together once I am used to both affecting my body. I have seen great benefits from both and I appreciate everyone who has gotten me this far.

Also the wild wings story makes sense to me. I couldn't quite explain why I never wanted to back to that place, but something felt extremely wrong when I was inside there.

Androcles

I tried SOB like 3 times. The first 2 time I was short with people and angry. The third time I was really depressed and actually wiped it off, which was only time I had to do that with a mone. I thought this was the mone making me behave this way. Then I read some vets who say mones like SOB and Bad wolf don't make you bad, they just push your real personality outward. I am a shy person and I would like to push my personality outward. Now that I am feeling less anger and depression overall from eating the right food, I wonder if I could push my personality outward and see more positive results than before and push more happiness and love outward. I hope that makes sense, but feel free to ask any questions you have.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
09-01-2016 11:32 PM
Thanks given by lovevibe
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 266 posts

09-02-2016 7:15 AM

(09-01-2016 11:32 PM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  Bigdickbandit420 -

Thank you for your insight. I used to eat at least 50% of my food as meat and I was much more angry and feeling pain more often also. I do feel more peaceful and lighter and less dark and less pain. It is not just what you eat, but how the animals are treated. I still need dairy and eggs to feel normal, but would like to get off that eventually and be vegan. I get the products that claim to treat animals well, but ya never really know. The no fap is a great idea and I had success with that for 14 days. I plan to meld this no fap and vegetarian thing together once I am used to both affecting my body. I have seen great benefits from both and I appreciate everyone who has gotten me this far.

Also the wild wings story makes sense to me. I couldn't quite explain why I never wanted to back to that place, but something felt extremely wrong when I was inside there.

Androcles

I tried SOB like 3 times. The first 2 time I was short with people and angry. The third time I was really depressed and actually wiped it off, which was only time I had to do that with a mone. I thought this was the mone making me behave this way. Then I read some vets who say mones like SOB and Bad wolf don't make you bad, they just push your real personality outward. I am a shy person and I would like to push my personality outward. Now that I am feeling less anger and depression overall from eating the right food, I wonder if I could push my personality outward and see more positive results than before and push more happiness and love outward. I hope that makes sense, but feel free to ask any questions you have.

Hi Shyguy!

Understood. It makes sense. However, what I know so far in your situation, I would be more focused on my interactions with people, more continued focus on my self development, and doing all the things that help build confidence with people.

I personally would put mones on the backburner or the lowest of priority, if you are at the beginning of your process.

Proper motivation to improve comes from within. Mones can be helpful, but I'm not sure how far along you are with your progress towards overcoming or coping with your shyness.

Unfortunately, it would not be prudent of me to suggest a mone(s). I have some good thoughts/advice if you are interested. Just PM me, so we take it offline. I don't want to deter from the thread.

Congrats on your progress thus far! Good job man![Image: good.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 7:17 AM by Androcles.)
09-02-2016 7:15 AM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 380
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

01-18-2017 9:25 AM

I have been on the vegetarian diet for 153 days now. I definitely don't have as much anger as I used to have, but I still get cravings for meat and I use eggs and cheese as a substitute when I get cravings. I would like to get to a point where I don't need cheese and eggs for moral reasons. Most days are great but on the bad days I almost broke the diet. I not sure if I will make it 1 year or more though.

I haven't gone back to the no fap since I tried the 14 day challenge. I had a few 2 day streaks, but those were nothing in terms of progress when compared to the 14 days. I am fine during the day, even if I get aroused a lot I can show patience all day.I have trouble sleeping when I don't fap before bed and that will hurt me at work. The only nights I don't occasionally fap are when I do yoga before bed and I am relaxed and can focus my breathing and energy on other things. So I need to focus on doing regular yoga again, before doing regular no fap.

I use subliminals sparingly since I don't noticed much from them personally. Lately I have had a lot of success by focusing on not hating things and cultivating the positive opposite. It sounds cheesy, but works amazing and I felt much better at work. I think about the opposite of what makes me mad and then try my best to manifest the opposite into reality. Manifesting the opposite into reality doesn't require hate, in fact hate gets in the way of it.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2017 9:41 AM by Shyguy1337.)
01-18-2017 9:25 AM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 383
Thanks received:
1154 thanks in 399 posts

01-18-2017 6:05 PM

(01-18-2017 9:25 AM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  I have been on the vegetarian diet for 153 days now. I definitely don't have as much anger as I used to have, but I still get cravings for meat and I use eggs and cheese as a substitute when I get cravings. I would like to get to a point where I don't need cheese and eggs for moral reasons. Most days are great but on the bad days I almost broke the diet. I not sure if I will make it 1 year or more though.

I haven't gone back to the no fap since I tried the 14 day challenge. I had a few 2 day streaks, but those were nothing in terms of progress when compared to the 14 days. I am fine during the day, even if I get aroused a lot I can show patience all day.I have trouble sleeping when I don't fap before bed and that will hurt me at work. The only nights I don't occasionally fap are when I do yoga before bed and I am relaxed and can focus my breathing and energy on other things. So I need to focus on doing regular yoga again, before doing regular no fap.

I use subliminals sparingly since I don't noticed much from them personally. Lately I have had a lot of success by focusing on not hating things and cultivating the positive opposite. It sounds cheesy, but works amazing and I felt much better at work. I think about the opposite of what makes me mad and then try my best to manifest the opposite into reality. Manifesting the opposite into reality doesn't require hate, in fact hate gets in the way of it.

I was vegan for 6 months...Worked really well. Felt great. Found some meat subs, but I had to put on a lot of sauce to convince myself.

Only other thing that concerned me is all of the Soy I was eating....A lot of those products have a ton of Soy in them.

Some use plant based protein. Good Luck with the journey....
01-18-2017 6:05 PM

Share This Thread