Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Wake Up
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 384
Thanks received:
1155 thanks in 400 posts

RE: Wake Up
12-23-2015 10:52 PM

(12-23-2015 7:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  What was your main source of foods, Lord?

Thanks!

I'm in sales, so I was eating junk food almost every day...A lot of sodas and juices too. I thought that as long as I didn't get fat (I wasn't), I would be fine.

The doctor told me about skinny people getting diabetes. Patrick Peterson (Arizona Cardinals) had it and fixed it with diet too.

Now I eat vegetables and some tofu (meat substitute products)....I'm a little concerned about the soy-estrogen thing.

Tons of nuts and seeds for snacks. Fruits too.
12-23-2015 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, Spars
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3860
Thanks received:
2012 thanks in 997 posts

12-24-2015 6:12 AM

(12-23-2015 10:52 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Now I eat vegetables and some tofu (meat substitute products)....I'm a little concerned about the soy-estrogen thing.

Tons of nuts and seeds for snacks. Fruits too.

I, too, am Type II; and have started eating more and more nuts these days.

As for the tofu ... should your sex drive take a dive, you KNOW what's causing it. Pioneer

Thanks!
12-24-2015 6:12 AM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3481
Thanks received:
6748 thanks in 1197 posts

12-30-2015 10:11 AM

This post I am going to share some steps toward achieving better self. I am always a work in progress so I am going to share things I have personally done in the past, present, and things I plan for the future.

I am pretty much blending concepts from yoga, molecular biology, alchemy, microbial ecology, and human physiology (anatomy). I do not currently believe my mission can be attained from the mastery in any single field of study so a hybrid must be created. Bruce lee did this with martial arts. Im kinda doing the same jeet kune do with the enlightenment process. I am also not going to always pinpoint where each of these concepts originate: this is from yoga, this is from biochemistry, this is from blah blah. It just is.

The first step a few years back has been to address physical and mental states. I have dropped almost 30 lbs of muscle and extra baggage since I began learning more about how my body operates outside of the 3rd dimension.
I am currently operating at 185 lbs and I am 6'1. I have always been in shape for the most part as I stay very active with my mind muscle connection. Your mental connection to the muscles is your prime source of physical strength and the muscles will naturally respond to this accordingly. Do not force it. I made the mistake in the past in thinking repetitious compound movements in the gym will provide power. It does. But it is wasted work IMO. Work energy that can be utilized in one's own life rather than merely dumped on iron free weights only to be left in some sweaty building. Over and over I sacrificed this energy for "beach muscles" and the illusion of physical power. I was building something in a building that was not building my life. Aka, leaving all that energy in the gym while wearing a physical representation that was not really me inside and nothing to show for it but large muscles, wasted energy, and the ego to keep me connected to that energy dump (the gym).

Example: I would put forth massive energy in the gym 5 days a week only to come home exhausted and not feel like doing yardwork. My yard was suffering while my muscles grew. I would put forth massive energy at my job just to come home too tired to put any energy into the betterment of my life. So I would turn on the TV and rest so I can recover and get up to make someone else money day after day. I would gorge myself on food to fuel this activity. Im sure those are enough examples to read deeper into than just cutting grass.

Strange thing is I have noticed that I have not lost power, just weight (including muscle size). The more my mind comes into balance with my body the lighter I get yet still retain the ability to perform the same work. Size is replaced with quality and density. I know there is a joke in here about "enlightening" and actually getting lighter but I will leave that joke alone because it is oddly coincidental. You do not need to sacrifice physical power for physical size. This is a myth that expresses modernized gluttony to satisfy a clunky 3rd dimensional frame. We carry alot more "weight" on our bodies than is seen in just the physical obvious.

When you eat, you are eating 3 different classes of molecular food items. Large medium and small.
Large is passed out of the body as fibers and undigestibles. Medium is absorbed into the flesh and 3rd dimensional form. The very small molecules raise your vibration and mental state and are the most important to consume. (vitamins, minerals, monoatomics, etc)

It is strange how everything now for me seems to revolve around the number 3. Long ago when I studied duality of nature and yin yang theory I always felt there was something else. It was not all about good and evil. What if one were neither yin nor yang, but rather a neutral force that was able to observe both yet not identify with either. The ability to appreciate good and evil without expressing either.
I found this answer in yoga studies from my readings of tim burgin. I will paste his words of the 3 gunas as I do not feel I can explain it any better than he does.

Tamas is a state of darkness, inertia, inactivity and materiality. Tamas manifests from ignorance and deludes all beings from their spiritual truths. To reduce tamas avoid tamasic foods, over sleeping, over eating, inactivity, passivity and fearful situations. Tamasic foods include heavy meats, and foods that are spoiled, chemically treated, processed or refined.
Rajas is a state of energy, action, change and movement. The nature of rajas is of attraction, longing and attachment and rajas strongly binds us to the fruits of our work. To reduce rajas avoid rajasic foods, over exercising, over work, loud music, excessive thinking and consuming excessive material goods. Rajasic foods include fried foods, spicy foods, and stimulants.
Sattva is a state of harmony, balance, joy and intelligence. Sattva is the guna that yogi/nis achive towards as it reduces rajas and tamas and thus makes liberation possible. To increase sattva reduce both rajas and tamas, eat sattvic foods and enjoy activities and environments that produce joy and positive thoughts. Sattvic foods include whole grains and legumes and fresh fruits and vegetables that grow above the ground. All of the yogic practices were developed to create sattva in the mind and body. Thus, practicing yoga and leading a yogic lifestyle strongly cultivates sattva.

One can see where your life sits based on the guna you express. I am mostly rajas and I feel the constant pull toward tamas while sattva comes in small fleeting waves. You really are what you eat and think.
My goal is to cultivate superior sattva within myself. I have experienced this only a few times in the past couple years and it is the best feeling I have ever experienced.

This concept has led me to rethink my diet, my workout routines, my mental states, my spiritual states.. basically almost everything I was programmed in the past now has to be unlearned and adjusted from there. Just because we were raised a certain way does not mean it is always correct. Being correct means utilizing the things that work for you and removing those that do not in effort to maintain harmony. You cannot read or study this because at its deepest level it is a basic observation thing that you must do for yourself.

Now that I have somewhat reconfigured how I operate, the goal is to remove land animal meat and refined sugar as quickly as possible. This is a personal choice and feel free to disagree. However, I feel down deep that somewhere we were tricked into eating the wrong food items. This severely limits our potential as human beings. Think of poor diet choices as a restrictor plate on the engine intake in nascar. The concept of the restrictor is to limit top speed of ALL the cars in the race to provide an EQUAL level of competition. (For the safety of the driver and insurance purposes of course). Sound familiar?

I am no longer going to be told how fast I can go in life by my previous programming so it is time to grab a few wrenches and remove the restrictor plate from my body's intake manifold. Keep it on if you wish and enjoy the race. Im taking my life off the track and back on the open roads where I can go as fast as I choose. Unrestricted. Please read a bit further into this than just the engine example as it pertains to more than just the physical.

Fat does not make you fat. Teaching your body to burn sugar instead of fat makes you fat. When you do not burn fat as a fuel, you are limiting your hormone production (physical) and thus stretching into disruption of other mind and spirit states. The further out of balance we become the easier it is to seek more quick fixes to fix complicated underlying issues. Like a mask. Seeking modern therapies, hormone replacement, television, more sugar, caffeine, gluttony, etc. Then we go spend our cash on shit that makes us artificially happy like the accumulation of "stuff." We really are stuck in the 3rd dimension and being pulled more and more into materialistic bonding.
Im sure you can see the self destructive behavior we can all get caught up in. We as a species are becoming lazy to put in the work to create change in favor of instant gratification. Just add water.

What if we as individuals were put here on earth as an experience? What if we were unconsciously asked at birth to rise above the innate wickedness of man and elevate ourselves into a state of harmony by turning our backs on what is currently being projected to us as "normal."

We are an entity, not a person or label, or physical flesh. It is OUR personal responsibility to connect to the world and everything in it.
Fail to do this and we die never really elevating from it all. Possibly just being reincarnated over and over into a world of lies because we are too confused (or misguided) to personally break free. Just to die and come back to do it all over again until we finally "get it."
12-30-2015 10:11 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, D'man, Abba, Ekscentra, RTBoss, kimosabe, Pheroman, TwistedOstrich, excalibur

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1049 thanks in 535 posts

12-30-2015 5:34 PM

Are you supplementing with monoatomics? Also, are you doing intentional breathing?
12-30-2015 5:34 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3481
Thanks received:
6748 thanks in 1197 posts

12-30-2015 6:41 PM

No monoatomics at the moment other than what is naturally absorbed in fresh juiced whatever I cram into the juicer. The m states will come in a couple weeks when I go back on gold.
But thats another post for later...

I dont do any mindful breathing techniques out of the ordinary. I have breathed from my stomach consciously for probably 20 years or so. I left TKD and got into north fist 5 animal kung fu. They taught me how to breathe and it just kinda stuck over time. Maintains a solid core but I am not as proficient in that area as I probably could/should be.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 12:10 AM by thundr.)
12-30-2015 6:41 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 810
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 373 posts

12-31-2015 4:35 PM

What you're not being told about the Dairy industry...

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
12-31-2015 4:35 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Abba, Shyguy1337
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
714 thanks in 373 posts

01-05-2016 11:11 AM

The story of your enslavement

01-05-2016 11:11 AM
Thanks given by thundr, kimosabe, Spider-mone, Shyguy1337

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
714 thanks in 373 posts

01-17-2016 9:05 PM

Sometimes it's hard to open your eyes, but you can't sleep forever

01-17-2016 9:05 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, Shyguy1337
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 380
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

08-26-2016 10:59 AM

I decided to try vegetarian. Had 2 eggs after going vegan 3 days cause I had a headache. Been eating dairy since day 3 and I get slight headaches, but nothing like day 3. Today is day 10 my headache is slowly getting worse and I am thinking about eating just 1 egg this time. My body doesn't like eggs, but that is the least cruelest option for the only thing in my diet with vitamin b12. I don't want to take vitamins. My previous experience has been that the eggs make my headaches go away, but they cause pain in my body in ways that chicken doesn't, which was mostly the only meat I ate before.

I do have some pretty low energy swings, but I feel more peaceful in general. I wonder if maybe I could start trying SOB again, now that I have a more peaceful demeanor, since some vets said it pushes your own personality outward.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016 11:01 AM by Shyguy1337.)
08-26-2016 10:59 AM
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1673
Thanks received:
1041 thanks in 515 posts

08-26-2016 9:11 PM

I attest to the statements that living in a high vibrational state is difficult, it is easier to slip lower on the spin rate than higher, and to maintain a high vibe you need to withdraw from society.

I also call low vibrational states darkness, and high vibrational states - light.

I started practicing Yoga 2.5 years ago - I feel amazingly light after I finish a session. Eating meat makes me feel dark. I can feel the suffering of the animal. Have you guys heard of Buffalo Wild Wings? All I see when I walk in there is darkness - people eating chickens and the low vibrational state they were killed in carries into their bodies and minds. My mind after Yoga is full of energy, calm and peace. After going out a few times, interacting with people, eating some meat, it goes back to dark. People transfer their energy to other people too.

Low vibrational states are fear, guilt, shame. High vibrational states are gratitude, love, compassion. Those aren't it - check the emotional vibe chart below.

[Image: f9297c21597e2a851428ce298b7372d5.jpg]

When animals are killed in a low vibe state, that is what the meat is. The food you hunt Thundr isn't in this state when you kill it, which is why it doesn't make you feel the same way.

Alkaline water is catching on. It increases the PH of the water. I went to a presentation and drank probably a gallon of the Alkaline water made by the machine they were trying to sell, and wow, I felt so much lighter. Their cheapest machine was $1,500 - I'll wait a bit before getting it.

I stopped drinking soda 7 or 8 years ago. I stopped consuming dairy a year ago because it caused acne. I'm planning to eventually go vegan for the benefit of my emotional and mental state.

Working out always makes me feel light. The lightness from a weight lifting session is different from the lightness from a few miles on the elliptical - they both have their merits.

Have you noticed after ejaculation you're low on energy? That's because male ejaculation sends Jing out of the body and the body needs to expend energy to make more of it.

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

My recommendations for:
LTR) TUSC + NA + A1/P96 oil
ONS) DP or Bad Wolf
08-26-2016 9:11 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337

Share This Thread