Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WOLF - JOB INTERVIEW - AMAZING!!
RedBull
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

WOLF - JOB INTERVIEW - AMAZING!!
10-11-2013 3:49 AM

Boardroom style -- 7 against 1 -- 5 1/2 hours.

First I wanted to THANK YOU for those contributed to my decision getting this amazing product. I felt that if I don't report this, I owe something to the community. I was in need and searching for the best product for a very important job interview I had. After couple days of reading and research, I purchased WOLF from LAL last week Wednesday night, it arrived at my mailbox Monday noon.. THAT - was fast shipping!! And the whole time, I was afraid that it might not be in in-time for the interview. I was grateful it made it in, Thank You LAL.

I thought to myself I need to test it before the main event, I open up the package, and it was nicely bubbled wrapped. I took one spray arm length away 45 degree to my face and my hairs. After 5 min, I felt more in control, and felt like I know what I'm doing and knowing what I want. 30 min later, wife and daughter came home, we got ready to head out to ran some errans, while in the car, I was clamed and in control, but they also more cheerful and talkative than usual, I told them, when we come home, I have to study for the interview, so I don't want to be bother for rest of the evening; when I talk, they listen, I love this feeling.

The next day, while on the way to the interview, I had my usual 12 oz Red Bull and 1 spray of wolf. It was schedule at 1:30, I walked in at 1:15, VP already waiting for me, he was excited to meet with me, I was calmed, in control, smile and we talk for about 1 1/2 hrs, as usual interview questions, about the company, about the position, about the experience, the interview was both sided, and I know most of interviews are about what they're looking for, but this, he want to know about what I want and make sure that I'm happy. He was not only impress with my experience and knowledge, but more impress with my personality that is more important to him he said. We talked and laugh, and he was excited to bring me on board. I knew he was sold.
But he told me he needs to have other sr. team members to meet with me and make sure they all on board too. He made a phone, and within 5 min, one by one they started to coming into the board room. Everyone introduce them self with name and title and what they do, and they start to ask me questions. I told them from beginning, if I don't know, I just going to say I don't know, but I will figurate out and make it happen. Still, everything that they thrown at me, I answered as were telling a story, explaining the technical side of it, and some to detail, some are funny and I made the whole room laugh, they kept talking to me as they don't want to leave. If I talk, they all listen. Everyone was in the zone. There is this one moment when one of the director asked something that I think it's impossible to resolved without spending money... I explained the theory, then I said "I can't do magic or change physics, it is what it is", VP got up, laughing, walk to the door and said: "If you can't do magic, then I can't hire you." At the same time, my focus was on the team, and everyone just cracking up laughing so hard. It was a good meeting, everyone had a great time, it was long meeting for me. When everyone left, VP told me they have to make a team decision, I was in the room by myself for 15 min (long 15 min), VP walks in, shook my hand and congratulates me, we talked for another 30 min, and verbally offer me. We had cover just about everything, and he kept asking if I have any question, and I throw back the same at him, this going back and forth, he seems don't want to leave. I was tired, to the point said to myself "Whatever..deal with this tomorrow".. I smile, told him I'm excited, he told me offer letter is on the way...

Could I've done it without Wolf? Maaaybe.. The self effect and the vibe that wolf brings to the table just ensure my successful at the Interview meeting.

This is real experience, I am glad I made the right choice to get the WOLF.

Thank you,

REDBULL
10-11-2013 3:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: WOLF - JOB INTERVIEW - AMAZING!!
10-11-2013 7:06 AM

Im using my tester of wolf for 2 days now.. alsow ordered a full botle, im seeng the same results in my work environment. People seem to want to talk more and asks more about my thoughts on allot of things.. some times just ridiculuse things just to keep me there another couple of minutes... i must say i cant wait to get the full botle here and take it for a longer test drive. It is looking good so fare. Keep us updated on how it is working for you.

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
10-11-2013 7:06 AM
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-11-2013 12:01 PM

congrad to you redbull. yes wolf to me is one of my best for work the self effects is top notch, thas why im so in love with wolf it makes you the MAN with confident and respect
10-11-2013 12:01 PM
RedBull
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-11-2013 10:33 PM

It was my first time wearing wolf, I didn't know what to expect, I was afraid that going to back fire like A314, because of the self effect was very simular to it, except A314 is too serious, I want people to be comfortable with me and NOT afraid of me, especially during the interview process when other people trying to find out how I am.
I haven't wear it since the interview, but I'm going to when I give my 2 weeks notice with my current job, I know my boss and couple executives will going to ask me to stay and counter offer the pay. Fuk that! I don't care if they double my pay, I hate their operation. So, will see.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 10:34 PM by RedBull.)
10-11-2013 10:33 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

10-11-2013 10:53 PM

The scent of the wolf amplifies and carries the socials in my opinion. Truly one of the greatest blends.

If she bites you did it right.
10-11-2013 10:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Its My Birthday! Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love. Alpha360 26 9,319 05-04-2015 8:44 PM
Last Post: kimosabe