Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Voodoo bottle
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Voodoo bottle
02-21-2016 5:36 AM

Not related to pheromones, feel free to stop reading if you're only interested in the science/testing.

So I ordered voodoo a while back not too long after it was released. I asked Gary to send me the one with no witch shit but my bottle still has whatever emblem that the witchy one purported to have. I didn't thought much about it after that.

Long story short, I've been bothered by 1-2 spirits that kept on following me. I've been trying to get rid of them. Even tried moving halfway through the globe - didn't help. I was racking my brain on what might cause these spirits or whatever entities to come. Out of a whim I transferred my voodoo to another bottle and got rid of the original bottle and those spirits haven't come again.

Thought this might help someone.
If you don't believe in spirits or entities, feel free to ignore this post and just think I'm wacko Wacko

Peace.
02-21-2016 5:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo bottle
02-21-2016 7:33 AM

What made you think you have been followed?how did they manifest themselves?
02-21-2016 7:33 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-21-2016 8:44 AM

I'm interested in more details.

I've had the sensation several times of waking up with a distinct feeling of a presence in my room when I have gone to bed wearing mones. I discussed this with Pago, and my feeling is that my brain interpreted the presence of a large amount of exogenous pheromones as a threat and coming from another person.

I've also had some pretty horrific dreams from going to bed wearing Androstadienone . Probably doesn't help that I have a dedicated phero cabinet near my bed.

A.
02-21-2016 8:44 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2016 9:40 AM

Really! That is eyes opening! Ireful1[/size]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2016 9:43 AM by lone ranger.)
02-21-2016 9:40 AM

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

02-24-2016 2:24 PM

(02-21-2016 5:36 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Not related to pheromones, feel free to stop reading if you're only interested in the science/testing.

So I ordered voodoo a while back not too long after it was released. I asked Gary to send me the one with no witch shit but my bottle still has whatever emblem that the witchy one purported to have. I didn't thought much about it after that.

Long story short, I've been bothered by 1-2 spirits that kept on following me. I've been trying to get rid of them. Even tried moving halfway through the globe - didn't help. I was racking my brain on what might cause these spirits or whatever entities to come. Out of a whim I transferred my voodoo to another bottle and got rid of the original bottle and those spirits haven't come again.

Thought this might help someone.
If you don't believe in spirits or entities, feel free to ignore this post and just think I'm wacko Wacko

Peace.

It sounds like you screwed with the JuJu of Voodoo's Hoodoo!
Remember Voodoo is the religion and Hoodoo is the magic! Nana

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
02-24-2016 2:24 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2016 2:12 AM

(02-24-2016 2:24 PM)D'man Wrote:  It sounds like you screwed with the JuJu of Voodoo's Hoodoo!
Remember Voodoo is the religion and Hoodoo is the magic! Nana
Ah didn't know about that Smile.

Sorry for the late reply, been super busy lately and not too active here. But to answer, the main manifestation for my case was that they would make noises on my glass window when they enter/exit (I've checked for other causes but found none).

Regarding presence I think it could be due to the mones as Pago mentioned as I know some mones would disturb my sleep.
03-06-2016 2:12 AM
CptLeon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-06-2016 11:03 AM

(03-06-2016 2:12 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Ah didn't know about that Smile.

Sorry for the late reply, been super busy lately and not too active here. But to answer, the main manifestation for my case was that they would make noises on my glass window when they enter/exit (I've checked for other causes but found none).

Regarding presence I think it could be due to the mones as Pago mentioned as I know some mones would disturb my sleep.

PP, you might want to get checked out because there's such a thing as superstition but you saying that spirits are following and you're hearing or seeing things? Yeah, get checked by a therapist or something because that isn't really normal and there isn't any such thing as spirits Mosking
03-06-2016 11:03 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-06-2016 12:18 PM

(03-06-2016 11:03 AM)CptLeon Wrote:  PP, you might want to get checked out because there's such a thing as superstition but you saying that spirits are following and you're hearing or seeing things? Yeah, get checked by a therapist or something because that isn't really normal and there isn't any such thing as spirits Mosking

While there are mental illnesses that go without being diagnosed that could be responsible for these kind of experiences/observations, that doesn't render the possibility that this is actually happening to him inert.

Just because you haven't had any paranormal experiences, Leon, doesn't mean spirits don't exist. If it happened to you, you might be singing a different tune. Different people have different talents, and in my opinion, there are sensitives who are much more prone to experiencing paranormal phenomena. This includes different aspects of psychic gifts.

My wife and I have had numerous paranormal experiences together, and we're healthy skeptics. But it's like pheromones, once you witness the effect something has, you tend to become a believer quite quickly.
(03-06-2016 2:12 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Ah didn't know about that Smile.

If you're truly concerned, check out this guy:

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 12:21 PM by RTBoss.)
03-06-2016 12:18 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-06-2016 12:46 PM

(03-06-2016 11:03 AM)CptLeon Wrote:  PP, you might want to get checked out because there's such a thing as superstition but you saying that spirits are following and you're hearing or seeing things? Yeah, get checked by a therapist or something because that isn't really normal and there isn't any such thing as spirits Mosking

A skeptic of pheromones might say the same to you for believing in pheromones. Does that mean you're crazy for using pheromones? We need to keep our ignorance in check and keep an open mind about everything. There are millions of people who believe in a spiritual being called god. To me that isn't much different than someone else believing in other kinds of spirits. From god existing, to spirits existing, to pheromones working, everyone will have their own belief, but we should always have an open mind.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-06-2016 12:46 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-03-2016 5:35 PM

I am tuned into energies, and spirits. I can tell the difference between a good, light soul, and a dark soul will ill intensions. I see the entities on other people and feel them on myself.

When I heard that actual voodoo was involved in this product, I became excited. I know there are spirits and entities in other dimensions that bring out positive results. I ordered a bottle with this "witchy shit".

The product came with a card explaining "Erzulie Freda Dahomey" which, according to the card, is the Hatian vodou spirt of love, lust and seduction. "Should she take a liking to you, she can bring many passionate, wild, and torrid love affairs granting you magical powers over the opposite sex"

I told my higher self that she has taken a liking to me and will bring good to my life.

So far, I've wore this product three times at 4+ drops because it is so runny. I feel an entity hovering above my head and it sticks around for a day or two after.

Since applying this product, I've dated three different women in the past month and had sex with two of them. I haven't had sex in two years before this....

With both lays, I was wearing 2 sprays Dionysos and 2 of Core.

Sometimes entities from other dimensions can be good.
07-03-2016 5:35 PM

Share This Thread