Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Voodoo bottle
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 69 posts

RE: Voodoo bottle
07-03-2016 8:02 PM

[quote='BigDickBandit420' pid='186657' dateline='1467585352']
I am tuned into energies, and spirits. I can tell the difference between a good, light soul, and a dark soul will ill intensions. I see the entities on other people and feel them on myself.

When I heard that actual voodoo was involved in this product, I became excited. I know there are spirits and entities in other dimensions that bring out positive results. I ordered a bottle with this "witchy shit".

The product came with a card explaining "Erzulie Freda Dahomey" which, according to the card, is the Hatian vodou spirt of love, lust and seduction. "Should she take a liking to you, she can bring many passionate, wild, and torrid love affairs granting you magical powers over the opposite sex"

I told my higher self that she has taken a liking to me and will bring good to my life.

So far, I've wore this product three times at 4+ drops because it is so runny. I feel an entity hovering above my head and it sticks around for a day or two after.

Since applying this product, I've dated three different women in the past month and had sex with two of them. I haven't had sex in two years before this....

With both lays, I was wearing 2 sprays Dionysos and 2 of Core.

Sometimes entities from other dimensions can be good.
[/quote

And why would you think it's Voodoo that got you laid not dynosis or core?
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 8:03 PM by purpleblood.)
07-03-2016 8:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by raikahoken
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2235
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

07-04-2016 11:25 AM

(07-03-2016 8:02 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  [quote='BigDickBandit420' pid='186657' dateline='1467585352']
I am tuned into energies, and spirits. I can tell the difference between a good, light soul, and a dark soul will ill intensions. I see the entities on other people and feel them on myself.

When I heard that actual voodoo was involved in this product, I became excited. I know there are spirits and entities in other dimensions that bring out positive results. I ordered a bottle with this "witchy shit".

The product came with a card explaining "Erzulie Freda Dahomey" which, according to the card, is the Hatian vodou spirt of love, lust and seduction. "Should she take a liking to you, she can bring many passionate, wild, and torrid love affairs granting you magical powers over the opposite sex"

I told my higher self that she has taken a liking to me and will bring good to my life.

So far, I've wore this product three times at 4+ drops because it is so runny. I feel an entity hovering above my head and it sticks around for a day or two after.

Since applying this product, I've dated three different women in the past month and had sex with two of them. I haven't had sex in two years before this....

With both lays, I was wearing 2 sprays Dionysos and 2 of Core.

Sometimes entities from other dimensions can be good.
[/quote

And why would you think it's Voodoo that got you laid not dynosis or core?

I didn't say I think Voodoo got me laid. There was always something coming up to stop me from sealing the deal.... I feel the entity, and it's possible that it effected my life in a manner that put me on course to meet these two women which it worked out with very smoothly.I think what got me laid with them is looks and being funny. I don't think that mones can make a woman want to have sex with me by themselves. Mones require congruence or else they don't work.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 11:32 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-04-2016 11:25 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
693 thanks in 231 posts

07-04-2016 11:46 AM

[Image: 16vwud.jpg]

Just breaking balls,

A
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 11:50 AM by Alphonse.)
07-04-2016 11:46 AM
Thanks given by PheroWolf, Snoopyace, Fogger

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2235
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

07-04-2016 12:38 PM

(07-04-2016 11:46 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  [Image: 16vwud.jpg]

Just breaking balls,

A

Sounds about right, but I was only wearing core and dionysos haha.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
07-04-2016 12:38 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

10-04-2016 5:47 AM

(02-21-2016 7:44 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  I'm interested in more details.

I've had the sensation several times of waking up with a distinct feeling of a presence in my room when I have gone to bed wearing mones.

what you are speaking of here might be Sleep Paralysis, you feel presence of someone/thing around you and you feel this (or a tleast I've felt this) pressure on my chest, trying to speak/scream but nothing will come out... in the end you have to realize that the only reason this happened was due to your blood circulation being cut off most likely your arm.
it's kinda fun now

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
10-04-2016 5:47 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
600 thanks in 269 posts

10-04-2016 5:56 PM

(10-04-2016 5:47 AM)heey85 Wrote:  what you are speaking of here might be Sleep Paralysis, you feel presence of someone/thing around you and you feel this (or a tleast I've felt this) pressure on my chest, trying to speak/scream but nothing will come out... in the end you have to realize that the only reason this happened was due to your blood circulation being cut off most likely your arm.
it's kinda fun now

I don;t have a perfect explanation of sleep paralysis but I know it doesnt have anything to do with circulation being restricted. The jist is that your brain is awake and your body is asleep, with the exception of the eyes being able to move, so the theory is that you are technically asleep and in a dream state and are susceptible to your dreams seeming real because you still have visual input. Something like that Smile Lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis are a very interesting subject. Ive experimented with lucid dreaming for a number of years now.

Anyways - I stumbled upon this thread searching for voodoo. So, according to some, the witchy part of voodoo is real, and manifests in the form of some kind of voodoo seduction entity.. Who is supposedly a good entity? That freaks me out honestly. I'm all for positive entities but it creeps me out to think about any entity being in my presence without me being able to see it. Hunter but...having said that, if / when I buy Voodoo i'll get the witchy shit. Worst case scenario I'll sage the damn bottle Dirol

23 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 6:01 PM by Arsenic.)
10-04-2016 5:56 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 323 posts

10-05-2016 6:39 AM

I just saw this and thought I would briefly share my experience with sleep paralysis, and if you believe it, something that is called "astral projection"... the latter is the feeling that you have left your body, and are able to project your spiritual self into different dimensions.

When I was young, I think I had my first experience with this out of body feeling when I had my tonsils removed lol... I vividly recall watching myself being knocked out by the sleeping gas, and being wheeled into an elevator to the surgery room. However, I didn't realize what it actually was until a many years later. When I had my first sleep paralysis incident.

It literally felt like somebody was standing just outside of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't move at all. It was truly terrifying... my entire body was completely unresponsive, the only thing I could move was my eyes. I also felt horrified that it sounded like someone was screaming my name over and over again into my ear in a demonic way. It was one of the most unsettling things I've ever gone through.

A few years later, I woke up from the verge of sleeping and noticed that there was a white ball of light spinning in front of me, it seemed to be real, but I knew that it wasn't... however, the sensation was just so believable and it seemed to make my body vibrate intensely. It sped up and the noise it was making seemed to go into a high pitched whine... a few moments later, I felt like I had lifted off of my bed and was able to walk around my room. I tried to put my hand through some glass, and tried to see if I could read anything off my computer screen downstairs, but all the words were jumbled.

These types of experiences happen to me 1-2 times a year, and its always interesting when I feel like I can try to remove my spiritual self... but anyway, I also experience this a lot more frequently when I use products that have androstadienone. This molecule is excreted during sleep, and so I think there is a definite connection there... combined with the negative feelings you can get after using it, it makes for a potentially very destructive molecule for certain types of people. I haven't had one in a while, because I make sure to scrub the shit out of application areas before going to bed. If anyone is experiencing this from using mones, I strongly recommend you take some precautions too. Remember, we don't know everything about pheromones yet, its possible that additional pheromones while you're asleep can trigger things which aren't supposed to be triggered, like the feeling that someone may be around you while you are helpless to defend yourself. This could probably cause all kinds of havoc in your subconscious mind and conscious state of mind.

Just my 2c because I find this topic really intriguing Smile
10-05-2016 6:39 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 347 posts

10-05-2016 10:45 AM

When you sleep, you dream. It would seem like a good idea that while the brain is running, kicking, flying, and sometimes engaging in adult activities, that the body not actually be able to execute the brain's instructions. Otherwise, you might end up running around your room trying to fly, or copulate with your bookshelf.
10-05-2016 10:45 AM
Thanks given by Spars, DrChocolate
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
600 thanks in 269 posts

10-05-2016 12:13 PM

(10-05-2016 6:39 AM)phertest Wrote:  I just saw this and thought I would briefly share my experience with sleep paralysis, and if you believe it, something that is called "astral projection"... the latter is the feeling that you have left your body, and are able to project your spiritual self into different dimensions.

When I was young, I think I had my first experience with this out of body feeling when I had my tonsils removed lol... I vividly recall watching myself being knocked out by the sleeping gas, and being wheeled into an elevator to the surgery room. However, I didn't realize what it actually was until a many years later. When I had my first sleep paralysis incident.

It literally felt like somebody was standing just outside of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't move at all. It was truly terrifying... my entire body was completely unresponsive, the only thing I could move was my eyes. I also felt horrified that it sounded like someone was screaming my name over and over again into my ear in a demonic way. It was one of the most unsettling things I've ever gone through.

A few years later, I woke up from the verge of sleeping and noticed that there was a white ball of light spinning in front of me, it seemed to be real, but I knew that it wasn't... however, the sensation was just so believable and it seemed to make my body vibrate intensely. It sped up and the noise it was making seemed to go into a high pitched whine... a few moments later, I felt like I had lifted off of my bed and was able to walk around my room. I tried to put my hand through some glass, and tried to see if I could read anything off my computer screen downstairs, but all the words were jumbled.

These types of experiences happen to me 1-2 times a year, and its always interesting when I feel like I can try to remove my spiritual self... but anyway, I also experience this a lot more frequently when I use products that have androstadienone. This molecule is excreted during sleep, and so I think there is a definite connection there... combined with the negative feelings you can get after using it, it makes for a potentially very destructive molecule for certain types of people. I haven't had one in a while, because I make sure to scrub the shit out of application areas before going to bed. If anyone is experiencing this from using mones, I strongly recommend you take some precautions too. Remember, we don't know everything about pheromones yet, its possible that additional pheromones while you're asleep can trigger things which aren't supposed to be triggered, like the feeling that someone may be around you while you are helpless to defend yourself. This could probably cause all kinds of havoc in your subconscious mind and conscious state of mind.

Just my 2c because I find this topic really intriguing Smile

For a little while I would take a gram of calea z and a gram of passion flower when I went to bed. I guess it all built up, day by day, and it got more and more intense to the point that when I would nap during the day I would almost always have a lucid dream.

In part of one dream, I was looking at the two dressers in my closet and I inspected the items on top of them. I thought, "odd, I just cleaned this stuff off like an hour ago...I must be dreaming." BAM. I started flying backwards in my room and then through a tunnel. I was able to force myself to flip around and found myself flying down some kind of underground tunnel, then the sensation faded and I woke up. It feels fucking crazy, like youre actually flying. The tunnel thing has happened to me a number of times.

On another occasion my whole room was a bright light, and the floor (up to a few feet tall) was all covered in a thick milky fog. I slowly started falling off my bed at an extraordinary slow fall - like, it took 30 seconds to fall 3 feet. The feeling was intense.

Anyway - the trigger in your dreams to go lucid is to consciously be aware that you are dreaming and the second that thought occurs... wild things happen. An easy exercise is to count back from 100 as youre closing your eyes to sleep. 100, I am dreaming. 99, I am dreaming... and so on. You'll find yourself at some point unable to recall which number youre at, and then at that point you go into dream state pretty quickly. It helps fall asleep as well as being aware that you are dreaming while you dream.

23 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-05-2016 12:13 PM
Thanks given by phertest
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 323 posts

10-08-2016 12:31 PM

I get the feeling that I have rolled/rolling off my bed very slowly as well. As soon as I become aware of it, it seems to make the process of trying to leave much more difficult... I've also entered a motion where it feels like I'm spinning over and over but can't seem to get past that and into a controllable state. It's all very interesting stuff, I will definitely have to investigate further when I can actually focus on this topic.
10-08-2016 12:31 PM
Thanks given by Fogger

Share This Thread