Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voluptuous vs. SLIM/TONED WOMEN
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Voluptuous vs. SLIM/TONED WOMEN
01-25-2018 10:40 AM

There have been some discussions with regards to voluptuous women vs. skinny women, and there are some MAJOR differences, specifically with their hormone levels, and thus THEIR reactions and desires of pheromones from men. I am not a hormone expert at all (just a pussy expert..lol) So feel free to correct me, but I will share my conclusions.

I have found that voluptuous women have much higher estrogen levels, and thus are VERY much attracted to higher Androstenone levels and sexual pheromones and mixes. They also get MUCH wetter between their legs. This is a result of their higher estrogen levels. The wettest pussies I have experienced are always with voluptuous women. That is, women with larger boobs, and hips/butts. These women not only produce much more vaginal fluid, but the fluid levels remain constant throughout sex, regardless of the number of orgasms they have. They pretty much just flow like a faucet. And the Androstenone and Androstanone help their faucet overflow. I have also seen that the Androstenone and Androstanone also make them very sensitive to touch. They will respond positively with every type of touch, or kiss while wearing high sexual pheromone mixes.

Now slim/toned girls are generally lower in estrogen levels. Thus I have witnessed them being drier between their legs. Of course they will get wet during foreplay, and even sex, but not nearly as wet as the voluptuous women. And after an orgasm, they will also tend to dry up. They simply do not produce as much vaginal fluid. For this reason, they tend to be intimidated by high Androstenone and sexual pheromones. They just feel that it is too sexual for them, and that they can't handle it. Imagine a tiny petite blonde girl with a tiny pussy, being hit on by MANDINGO and a 12 inch cock. Imagine the girls reaction. This is generally a slim/toned girls response to higher Androstenone pheromones. These women love higher social/status type pheromones. They also like VIP type mixes, like Core, or Wolf. Sure you can add in a little New Pheromone Additive, but be very careful not to overdo it. They will tend to be either intimidated or completely turned off by higher sexual pheromones.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 10:43 AM by xtraspecial.)
01-25-2018 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Voluptuous vs. SLIM/TONED WOMEN
01-25-2018 10:44 AM

Good info , repped , never thought of it like this but it makes sense .
01-25-2018 10:44 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-25-2018 10:49 AM

Voluptuous women have responded more positively if I wear Max T150 consistently which raises my Testosterone.
01-25-2018 10:49 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-25-2018 12:25 PM

I agree to most of what was said. Big girls have more estrogen and respond really well. I would like to throw in culture, upbringing, and personality.

Latinas have responded very well to mixes regardless of their size and I think that has to do with culture and upbringing. And maybe a freedom to express themselves more. I'm not sure.

I've seen smaller blondes respond well too....but it depends on what they are used too. Before pheromones, I knew a small petite blonde who was FWB. The sex was ok and she didn't get very wet. I then asked her about her fantasies which was some off the wall shit, but I tried it. IT WAS AWESOME! Same girl...slight change in one thing.....much better response. And older blonde women have less estrogen, but respond pretty well to huge Androstenone and Androstanone mixes.

Small point: I've been using an eye brow flash lately because of a book recommended by BDB420. I've worn very sexual mixes and eye brow flashed and smiled (friendly indicators) and women who normaly run for another seat when I'm around, sit still and respond very well to the mix I have on. Before, I kind of scowled and didnt smile naturally. Very different response.
01-25-2018 12:25 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

01-25-2018 1:12 PM

(01-25-2018 10:49 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Voluptuous women have responded more positively if I wear Max T150 consistently which raises my Testosterone.

I stated this in the top 5 thread of 2018 and I'll state it again. Maxt150 plus weight training, plus steak meal sends my test through the roof. It's more than what I'd get from a none boost... I won't be surprised if it doubles my test.

With maxt150 I have literally gotten yeses to dates from HB 10 some even with BF's giving in. It's shocking. I feel its natures way of reproduction as opposed advanced multi ingredient pheromone forumulas.

Best attraction has come from big tit and ass girls who like a manly guy... Jamacains, Persians etc.... hits 30 somethings hard.. Some 20 somethings also look at me like I'm a piece of meat.

Literally 2-3 min into convo and I'm getting yeses to dates from strangers.

Don't underestimate the power of a massive test increase coupled with exercise and nutrition.

Cavemen relied on this method. Still works with primal girls... lol

This is for the pickup.. For dates and closing (since there may be a lot of LMR I rely on my other favorite products).

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 1:13 PM by dsouza.)
01-25-2018 1:12 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2018 1:19 PM

(01-25-2018 12:25 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  And older blonde women have less estrogen, but respond pretty well to huge Androstenone and Androstanone mixes.

This is a GREAT point! I've never realized it, or thought of it. But older women, 30-40 who have raging sexual hormones would LOVE the higher sexual pheromones, and even invite it. They wouldn't be intimidated by much at all. This is kind of why I mentioned the MANDINGO thing. I guess just think "How would this woman react if I was MANDINGO, and she knew I had a 12inch cock?". If it's positive, then she'll love a high sexual phero mix, If not...... then stick with the Social/VIP Pheromones.

There might be 2 types of intimidations caused by the High Sexual Pheromones.

1. Intimidation from a HIGHLY SEXUAL GUY. "OMG, this guy is a sex animal. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS SEX! He would kill me if he had sex with me"
2. Intimidation from a SCARY OVERTLY AGGRESSIVE GUY. "OMG this guy will rape me!"
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 1:24 PM by xtraspecial.)
01-25-2018 1:19 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-25-2018 1:45 PM

(01-25-2018 10:40 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I have found that voluptuous women have much higher estrogen levels, and thus are VERY much attracted to higher Androstenone levels and sexual pheromones and mixes. They also get MUCH wetter between their legs. This is a result of their higher estrogen levels. The wettest pussies I have experienced are always with voluptuous women. That is, women with larger boobs, and hips/butts. These women not only produce much more vaginal fluid, but the fluid levels remain constant throughout sex, regardless of the number of orgasms they have. They pretty much just flow like a faucet. And the Androstenone and Androstanone help their faucet overflow. I have also seen that the Androstenone and Androstanone also make them very sensitive to touch. They will respond positively with every type of touch, or kiss while wearing high sexual pheromone mixes.

Now slim/toned girls are generally lower in estrogen levels. Thus I have witnessed them being drier between their legs. Of course they will get wet during foreplay, and even sex, but not nearly as wet as the voluptuous women. And after an orgasm, they will also tend to dry up. They simply do not produce as much vaginal fluid. For this reason, they tend to be intimidated by high Androstenone and sexual pheromones. They just feel that it is too sexual for them, and that they can't handle it. Imagine a tiny petite blonde girl with a tiny pussy, being hit on by MANDINGO and a 12 inch cock. Imagine the girls reaction. This is generally a slim/toned girls response to higher Androstenone pheromones. These women love higher social/status type pheromones. They also like VIP type mixes, like Core, or Wolf. Sure you can add in a little New Pheromone Additive, but be very careful not to overdo it. They will tend to be either intimidated or completely turned off by higher sexual pheromones.

It's not quite that simple with regards to estrogen as some smaller girls can be high-estrogen under stress as their body cannibalizes their muscles (thin muscles especially in upper-arms, hard jaw-line, water retention, thin hair, etc) because they are starving themselves. Having said that, fat tissue can actually produce estrogen just as muscle can produce T, so it could be good general guide in the proper context.

But the whole "high-estrogen" theory really goes off the charts when you account for birth-control, which is nothing more than poisoning via estrogen, so nearly every woman you meet today is carrying around those toxic-levels by the time their 30.

Food for thought:

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-25-2018 1:45 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2018 2:37 PM

Wait a sec. So BC is mostly estrogen. And high-estrogen women do like high-test men. Why does the whole forum then always claims that women on BC have a lower response rate to mones that non-BC women?
01-25-2018 2:37 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

01-25-2018 3:16 PM

(01-25-2018 2:37 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Wait a sec. So BC is mostly estrogen. And high-estrogen women do like high-test men. Why does the whole forum then always claims that women on BC have a lower response rate to mones that non-BC women?

I can't speak to other's views on this, but just to muddy the waters a bit more...

High-estrogen can cause hyper-sexual behaviour, which would probably throw a monkey-wrench in that theory. However, given that Estrogen can be toxic at higher levels, it could also kill a woman's libido. Context is king.......Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-25-2018 3:16 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-25-2018 5:58 PM

It could also be the fact that big girls don't get hit as often as the thin girls. And when I say thin, am assuming fit girls who still have curves but in a more petite manner. Not the inerexic girls.

So when a big girl DOES see a potential occasion, she'll be more suggestive. Where as thin girls get it all the time, so they can filter more. This is just me 2 cents based on a few of me own chick mates I know who're both thick AND thin.
01-25-2018 5:58 PM

Share This Thread