Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voluptuous vs. SLIM/TONED WOMEN
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voluptuous vs. SLIM/TONED WOMEN
01-26-2018 9:25 AM

#1, too skinny for my own personal taste.
#2 + 3, I'd leave home for them.
#4, possibly after spending about 60€ drinking beer.

About the Est levels.... I believe that there are so many variables (genetic, diet, metabolism, fitness level, regular menstruation cycle, etc) but yes, certainly body fat level would also be part of this equation.

I've never noticed any correlation between body fat and vag wetness though. One theory for fatty's getting wetter (if they did) is that big girls get shagged less frequently, so when they eventually do they get turned on more.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-26-2018 9:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

01-26-2018 9:55 AM

Very interesting theory from xtraspecial. I noticed the same thing.
As was pointed out, Est-levels in women are dominated by the pill. No matter their shape, most women are sporting artificially highly elevated levels of Est.

So why are bigger girls then more physically turned on?

- Fit chicks usually are surrounded hotter guys. They won't be as turned on by average Joe

- Bigger chicks may get stronger dopamine spikes from short term pleasure seeking behaviors.
Dopamine rewards short term pleasure seeking behaviors, like checking (unhealthy) food, facebook or sex. Long-term pleasure seeking behaviours, like working out, or keeping to a healthy diet don't give you the same dopamine high, but are mostly regulated by newer, or higher level brain structures, like the prefrontal cortex

I think I also read, that bigger chicks have more sexual partners, than thinner ones. So it may not be about frequency of having sex.

And thin women even have better grades in school and college, which may again be linked to short-term vs long-term gratification (study vs. distraction). ( there are probably other factors, too)

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
01-26-2018 9:55 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2018 10:46 AM

I'm not sure if Androstenone works better on chubby chicks, but they definitely give better head.
01-26-2018 10:46 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-26-2018 11:26 AM

I'll throw this out. The larger girls may be more impulsive. Think about it, they like food and they indulge.

Could that apply to sex too?
01-26-2018 11:26 AM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2018 1:06 PM

(01-26-2018 10:46 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I'm not sure if Androstenone works better on chubby chicks, but they definitely give better head.

Giving head has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with hormones, or body size. I can prove this.

Generally white girls give the best head. Not sure why. But this is a proven theory, as my sample size is close to 1,000
(01-26-2018 11:26 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I'll throw this out. The larger girls may be more impulsive. Think about it, they like food and they indulge.

Could that apply to sex too?

Yes, in fact it is perfectly correlated. Controlling one's diet is the same as controlling one's actions. If a girl cannot control her diet or cravings, she probably can't control much at all. This is actually why all religions have fasting in some way or another. The idea is that if you can control your eating and drinking, then you can also control your actions, and eventually reduce the bad actions.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 2:04 PM by xtraspecial.)
01-26-2018 1:06 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-30-2018 8:07 PM

(01-25-2018 2:37 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Wait a sec. So BC is mostly estrogen. And high-estrogen women do like high-test men. Why does the whole forum then always claims that women on BC have a lower response rate to mones than non-BC women?

Need to push my last post here because I'm really looking for an answer.
01-30-2018 8:07 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2018 11:57 PM

i like em thick. baby's gotta have back too. bounce to the ounce.
3 by a lap easily with 2 and 4 tied for me and 1 coming in last.

as for rolling in the hay, thicker girls do seem to act quicker imho but skinny girls seem to get the freakiest.

heavier girls do seem to have more hormones in a generic way.

outside of that assumptions, rules, prejudices are all limiting.

and as for BC some gals are happy as a lard on it and others are major nut cases. i don't have a lot success or track time with BC girls and Pheromones so hard info for yah there.
01-30-2018 11:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-31-2018 12:03 AM

I don't think THE WHOLE FORUM says that. It's hard to generalize. I agree with Jimmy. It's different to different girl.

I remember posting something about BC before on the board. And something that has a synch with the moon calender. And I've also posted that it's outta synch as well to some degree and to some girls.

So it's not a general idea. But rather each to their own. And that depends on WHICH BC pill (or method) each girl is getting into as well.
01-31-2018 12:03 AM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2018 12:28 AM

on a related note I don't think high EST women like high TEST men.
I think high TEST women like high TEST men. High test women have healthy amounts of EST as well or they'd be men.
I do think folks exhibit cultural stereotypical extremes of masculinity and femininity seek each other out.
01-31-2018 12:28 AM

Share This Thread