Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video - How to tell if a girl wants you to approach her
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Video - How to tell if a girl wants you to approach her
07-18-2017 2:11 PM

07-18-2017 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Video - How to tell if a girl wants you to approach her
07-18-2017 2:21 PM

The comments killed me! sideLol

A
07-18-2017 2:21 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-19-2017 6:50 AM

Signed.

Well written. It's all spelled out here.

Love the line "When you are single the only language you need to learn is body language."

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
07-19-2017 6:50 AM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

07-19-2017 2:51 PM

I didn't watch the video because the first thing I thought was that I'll make them happy I approached them anyway, whether they wanted to be approached or not.
07-19-2017 2:51 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-19-2017 4:54 PM

(07-19-2017 2:51 PM)ptmember Wrote:  I didn't watch the video because the first thing I thought was that I'll make them happy I approached them anyway, whether they wanted to be approached or not.

Am with PTMember. A hotty like that, and mones on me, I don't think I'd wait till she'd indicate any interest. I'd defo go talk to her.

Especially with her cute accent. Damn. Lol.
07-19-2017 4:54 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

07-20-2017 10:59 AM

Also, a woman can't know if she'd want me to talk to her since she doesn't know me yet.
07-20-2017 10:59 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-20-2017 11:06 AM

(07-20-2017 10:59 AM)ptmember Wrote:  Also, a woman can't know if she'd want me to talk to her since she doesn't know me yet.

It's based on looks. She wants to talk to you so she can get to know you.

IMO if you want to talk to a girl just do it regardlesss of the environment or circumstances, unless she's with her BF that's where I draw the line. Signs are a good cue I talk to girls I normally wouldn't have.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-20-2017 11:06 AM
Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2017 3:18 PM

(07-19-2017 4:54 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Am with PTMember. A hotty like that, and mones on me, I don't think I'd wait till she'd indicate any interest. I'd defo go talk to her.

Especially with her cute accent. Damn. Lol.

Yea, I don't bother wasting my time searching for signals before I have approached a girl. Have fu*ked more than enough women with them not giving me any signals before hand. Hell, I don't think about the signals they send when when I am talking to them, with the exception of them smiling and standing close to me.

No need to overcomplicate things and overthink things. Have friends who don't approach in bars or wherever because the women is not giving them signals.
07-20-2017 3:18 PM

ptmember - Banned
Banned

07-21-2017 1:00 AM

(07-20-2017 11:06 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It's based on looks. She wants to talk to you so she can get to know you.

IMO if you want to talk to a girl just do it regardlesss of the environment or circumstances, unless she's with her BF that's where I draw the line. Signs are a good cue I talk to girls I normally wouldn't have.

Yeah, the looks thing. A lot less important than some people seem to think.

I mean, the other way around, when I see a hottie, I don't know if I want to get horizontal with her. I don't even know if I can stand her yet.

It's my choice. If I see someone I want to talk to, I do so. That's it.

It is good to notice that she's into you beforehand, but to wait for those signals before you approach someone is a sure-fire way to never get anywhere. Unless you're very good-looking.
(07-20-2017 3:18 PM)Sully Wrote:  Yea, I don't bother wasting my time searching for signals before I have approached a girl. Have fu*ked more than enough women with them not giving me any signals before hand. Hell, I don't think about the signals they send when when I am talking to them, with the exception of them smiling and standing close to me.

No need to overcomplicate things and overthink things. Have friends who don't approach in bars or wherever because the women is not giving them signals.

Exactly.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 1:01 AM by ptmember.)
07-21-2017 1:00 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2017 4:55 AM

Hi Guys,

I read this new article this morning and I thought that I would post for you, since we're on the topic of attraction signals.

Some of the scientists conclusions might explain whether some broad has assigned you to friendzone or she looks upon you as a potential romantic interest way before any interaction/relatioship has started.

It all boils down to whether she looks at your face or your feet according to the study. If she keeps studying your face (not surprisingly as it is our 'calling card on display') she may want you for sex, while just looking at your feet...well, 'just friends' (of course, who needs that!)

Us guys tended to concentrate on women's torso/hip area (again, no surprise) rather than face. The implications for this is reproductive health/vigor. Paradoxically, when we looked TOO LONG at A WOMAN'S FACE....this was a negative...meaning that we may not be too interested in the long run with such partner because we are looking for flaws.

Of course, as the discussion in this thread of most PT members seem to disregard whether the woman is dropping these various signals and they would approach regardless. However, it may be worthwhile to know these signals as it will act as a filter against rejection and thus, wasting one's time on women who simply aren't interested in one....whatever or however rational/irrational reasons the broad may have and regardless of how great you look, how wealthy you are, how much notoriety etc.

In essence, it should be up to you...not the broad. You can always approach, but you can later decide whether the interaction will pay off by picking up said signals. Thus, avoid wasting precious time with women who drop these signals rather than later hearing...'well, I like you and all...but only as a friend.'
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 5:02 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-21-2017 4:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pickup - Warm Approach vs Cold Approach Mones metaltree 3 2,958 08-23-2014 4:24 PM
Last Post: metaltree