Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video - How to tell if a girl wants you to approach her
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Video - How to tell if a girl wants you to approach her
07-21-2017 5:03 AM

Thanks heaps Fedora. +1 Smile
07-21-2017 5:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

11-15-2017 9:12 PM

The funny thing is many PUA believe in creating the IOI instead of waiting for it. Smile
I don't really use PUA game but I've seen examples of this and they do work to force an IOI...

This girls speech sounds more like a waiting game....

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Yesterday's got nothing for me. Old pictures that I'll always see. Time just turns the pages in my book of memories.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 1:27 PM by dsouza.)
11-15-2017 9:12 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2017 6:32 PM

Who cares if a woman "wants" you to approach her? Does a fish "want" to get hooked?
In any case, this is bullshit. Women are masters at disguising their intentions. You've just got to know how to test the water without making yourself look like a prick. A large majority of chicks who initially appeared indifferent will response positively if you approach them covertly. Then, as any salesperson will know, it's far easier to upsell than to cold sell.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2017 6:32 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-16-2017 7:18 PM

(11-16-2017 6:32 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Who cares if a woman "wants" you to approach her? Does a fish "want" to get hooked?
In any case, this is bullshit. Women are masters at disguising their intentions. You've just got to know how to test the water without making yourself look like a prick. A large majority of chicks who initially appeared indifferent will response positively if you approach them covertly. Then, as any salesperson will know, it's far easier to upsell than to cold sell.

I second L.I.S. Tried to rep ya, but I gotta spread love.

Depending on the situation, am actually the same. Mones amplyfy the IOI's so it makes it more easier and looks more natural if I approach her. But if there's a stunningly hot chick in the bar, I really don't care if she's giving me IOI's or not, I'd approach her anyway saying something about anything she's wearing. Amd then make a joke about it.

Example from top of me head, there was a hot chick wearing a Chita dress. So I said to her nice dress. She said thank u. I said to her did u kill a Chita to make it? (With a smile)

Push pull. Was wearing A.M. silicone version if I remember correctly that night. Convo kept going. But was a negatory for me cos she was with her bf. Smile Oh well. Lol. "NEXT"...
11-16-2017 7:18 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-17-2017 3:03 AM

(11-16-2017 6:32 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Who cares if a woman "wants" you to approach her? Does a fish "want" to get hooked?

Your right... Taking advice from a woman on how to hook a woman is like taking advice from a fish on how to catch fish... No we take advice from the fisherman.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Yesterday's got nothing for me. Old pictures that I'll always see. Time just turns the pages in my book of memories.
11-17-2017 3:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pickup - Warm Approach vs Cold Approach Mones metaltree 3 3,108 08-23-2014 4:24 PM
Last Post: metaltree