Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Veramis' initial thoughts on ACE, and Bliss.
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Veramis' initial thoughts on ACE, and Bliss.
11-02-2012 7:28 PM

I have used ascend oil solo for one day, and cohesion oil solo for one day to get an idea of effects. And ascend and cohesion together for 10 days, added bliss spray last 5 days, and on top of that added evolve spray sample just once yesterday, all these products were scented with sultans oud and used at 1 drop or spray. I tested mostly at work, eating out with customers, and going to libraries and bookstores. I am very new to pheromones, almost a month of experience, and only have as a reference point: Androtics Direct a314, ammo, IS, p74, p83, Love-scent A1, edge. I apologize that I would post after such a short amount of testing, and for trying to review when I could probably do a better job after doing more standalone tests, but I want to share my initial impressions right now and then give more fully-formed opinions a few months later when I have more experience.

I think these pheromoneXS products elicit very natural and smooth reactions from others. A314, ammo, and edge hit like a pan on the head and people stare wide-eyed at me, and I think I sort of have to act like what these pheromones tell others otherwise I give out mixed signals.

Ascend used alone, I think makes people more respectful but not afraid, people are more aware of me and try to make sure I'm doing fine. It doesn't scare men and women away like A314 1 drop seemed to do on rare occasions. I think Ascend is easier to act in character with than A314, but it is somewhat smelly in the first 30 minutes of application, but I haven't noticed anyone else be offended by the smell except a few other men who were close to me soon after application. A314 has a bigger self-confidence boost for me than Ascend, and it has a great fresh "ozone-y" smell and I like using A314 when acting like I know what I'm talking about and being taken seriously. I think I like both Ascend and A314 enough and they are unique enough that I want to always have both on hand. Most of the time I will use ascend because I don't want to scare people with A314.... too often Diablo.

Cohesion used alone, reallllllllllllllllllly makes women friendly Smile. Talking to all sorts of women, they all put down their guard and stop trying to find fault in me. I've heard people talk about a depression effect from androstadienone, but I don't think I've noticed it much from cohesion, but I do seem to get more mellow and somewhat sleepy with it on, a small price to pay for the women in my life to stop becoming mad at me. I really love the smell of cohesion sultans sud oil, whenever I sniff at it I wish there was a food that tasted that good! I also wish I knew about cohesion before I purchased a bottle of androstadienone.

Ascend and Cohesion together, I really like, women are easy to talk to, but they are also concerned enough about my opinion to not flirt with me unless I begin flirting first. They complement without conflicting, at least in my initial impression.

Ascend, cohesion, and bliss.... well, that bliss is hard to get my finger on. I haven't used it solo though, I may need to in order to figure out what it does. But right now what I know for sure is that it's not like Instant Shine, and very often I unconsciously start breathing very fast because I want to breath in more of the delicious bliss sultans oud smell. I probably shouldn't give my opinion on bliss yet, but if I had to I'd say that one major thing it does is it numbs people to negative emotions. If I imagine crashing my car or someone being critical of me I might get nervous but when wearing bliss and think such thoughts I don't feel nervous, which could be a good thing or a bad thing P. Again, I think the effect of bliss is hard for me to figure out, but I think it has a big effect on self and others, but I'll wait for more experience with it before I really comment on what I think its effects are.

Ascend, cohesion, bliss, and evolve sample (two sprays of sample bottle=1 big bottle spray), I only used this combo once, and unfortunately I can't use evolve for dating since I'm married. When I tested evolve, I used it at work, a restaurant, then a bar, and for the most part I just stood around like a pheromone diffusor to see how agitated women would get around me. I would say this combo affects women less overtly than a314+ammo+edge, or in other words women have less of a "Can't control myself. Why the hell am i feeling this way? Can't think, going home." reaction to it. But still evolve caused the hunched over, feet bouncing fast habit I noticed in women when I tested edge, but milder, and with the benefit of the women not seeming so agitated that they get frustrated and leave.

In conclusion, I think the four pheromoneXS products I tried are very easy to use, they don't offend or scare people, and the self-effects are natural and smooth. They don't seem to whack people over the head like A314, ammo or edge, but most of the time I would prefer the mellower effects of these four pheromoneXS.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 7:33 PM by veramis.)
11-02-2012 7:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

RE: Veramis' initial thoughts on ACE, and Bliss.
11-06-2012 6:30 PM

Spent a day visiting a relative in an academic hospital who just had a surgery operation so decided to use the equivalent of 2 full sprays of evolve (4 sample size sprays), one drop ascend and one drop cohesion. Intern nurses were hit hard and trying their best not to get caught flirting with me with supervisors looking over them. One really beautiful and professional supervisor became somewhat flustered too and twice gave me sly smiles. When I entered the breakroom when 10 were having a meeting on professionalism, some couldn't help but keep turning their heads towards me.

Twice I used the equivalent of 1 spray after dinner and it works very well on my wife, but isn't so overt she gets irritated. I am buying some evolve to use with my wife, I think it will be my guarantee against unhappy marriage or divorce P.
11-06-2012 6:30 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-10-2012 2:58 PM

I love going to hospitals and hitting the nurses too. When my mom was alive I had some of my best hits from there. Great reporting. Just make sure you use Evolve when the time is right with the wife. Most of us guys think we can skip the communication and go right for the sex. I'm sure you know how that works outSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-10-2012 2:58 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2012 3:05 PM

(11-02-2012 7:28 PM)veramis Wrote:  I think these pheromoneXS products elicit very natural and smooth reactions from others. A314, ammo, and edge hit like a pan on the head and people stare wide-eyed at me, and I think I sort of have to act like what these pheromones tell others otherwise I give out mixed signals.

Ascend used alone, I think makes people more respectful but not afraid, people are more aware of me and try to make sure I'm doing fine. It doesn't scare men and women away like A314 1 drop seemed to do on rare occasions. I think Ascend is easier to act in character with than A314, but it is somewhat smelly in the first 30 minutes of application, but I haven't noticed anyone else be offended by the smell except a few other men who were close to me soon after application. A314 has a bigger self-confidence boost for me than Ascend, and it has a great fresh "ozone-y" smell and I like using A314 when acting like I know what I'm talking about and being taken seriously. I think I like both Ascend and A314 enough and they are unique enough that I want to always have both on hand. Most of the time I will use ascend because I don't want to scare people with A314.... too often Diablo.

I have been thinking the same way regarding A314. Useful if I want my way or to stand firm on something but less conducive where I want to be friendly.. which is usually my case lol. Good comparison!

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-16-2012 3:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  APi Initial Thoughts Mustang 11 7,072 05-30-2013 7:30 AM
Last Post: alphavitea
  Bliss XS initial impressions Ceder 1 3,703 11-19-2012 8:10 PM
Last Post: Ceder