Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss XS initial impressions
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Bliss XS initial impressions
11-17-2012 2:14 AM

So, I just got a sample of Bliss with my recent order from SteveO (thank you btw) and these are my first impressions of it. I plan on making a more informative review of Bliss, Cohesion, and the scent sampler he sent after I've done some more testing with this as I've only had the chance to use it (Bliss) once.

So far I'm really liking this stuff. I don't normally get much, if any self effects from mones but I could definitely tell an almost imperceptible mood lift within a minute of spraying (1 tester spray) on my hand, and that feeling felt like it increased until it maxed out about 30min after application. Also, I sprayed it on about 3 hours ago and the effects are still going strong. It didn't feel like an in your face change either it felt natural. The other effect I noticed was similar to what Shelly B and thundr (I think) reported in another thread, which was kind of like IDGAF. I felt very content with anything that was thrown my way kind of feel... didn't matter what it was, I could handle it no problem. I felt more relaxed and yet I felt like my heart was beating a lot faster than normal, though this could've have been a fluke so I will need further testing to confirm. I got the unscented version and it reminded me a lot of the smell my True Alpha/True Love oil smells like, which is a good thing. It's a very light smell and can be covered very easily.

I've heard this compared to IS from Androtics (or more precisely, how IS should have been), which I've always wanted to try so if anybody could comment/confirm this that would be awesome. I can honestly say that if Bliss continues to be as good as it was today I will definitely be getting a full sized bottle soon and it will be permanently added to my daily mone shelf for sure.

Anyways, be looking for more XS reviews from me in the near future as I will definitely be dropping phero bombs Twisted ... I mean testing whistle these in the coming days.
11-17-2012 2:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bliss XS initial impressions
11-19-2012 8:10 PM

Alright, so I've gotten a better feel for Bliss and the other goods I got from SteveO over the last two days and I have to say I'm still impressed. I'll post about the other products in another thread so as not to detract from the original purpose and title of this thread, which obviously, would be Bliss XS.

So, after using Bliss some more as a standalone (I've gone as little as 1 tester spray up to 5 and SteveO was right, it seems to be best at or around 1 full spray which is the equivalent of 2 tester sprays) I more or less stand true to what I originally said. There is a mood uplifting element to it that feels very natural that has an almost giddiness to it that still somehow has a relaxing effect on me and those around me and, at least for me, it gives me the IDGAF. I would even go so far as to say that I get more IDGAF than the mood uplifting effect, which personally I like although it could quickly become a bad thing if you're not careful. Also, it seems to have the uplifting mood effect on those around me, or more accurately, the ones that are in or have been in my pherocloud for at least a couple of min. For those of you that get the reference, It's not a super blatant Gibb's slap to the back of the head that people are cheerier or in better spirits, but it's definitely noticeable if you know what to look for.

Almost forgot... after multiple tests I haven't had the effect I previously described as feeling like my heart was beating faster than normal so it apparently wasn't Bliss that caused it.

If I come across any ah ha! moments or glean anymore useful information during my uses of Bliss XS I will be sure to report them here and everybody else should feel free to add to this thread if they have any experiences with Bliss that they would like to share with the community. All in all, I think that Bliss XS is an awesome product (hats off to SteveO for this awesome concoction) and I will definitely be ording a full bottle soon.
11-19-2012 8:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Veramis' initial thoughts on ACE, and Bliss. veramis 3 2,899 11-16-2012 3:05 PM
Last Post: TwistedOstrich