Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2 2022-2023
RazorCage
Untamed

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: V2 2022-2023
05-07-2023 8:38 PM

(05-07-2023 12:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  RazorCage,

Sounds pretty exciting the way you describe it.

Does v2 make you cool and calm or give you a temper?

It's advertised as an UFC mone? Is this correct in your opinion?

Very few mones give me self effects. And not all the time. BW being one of those. V2 sometimes makes me a bit chill and laid-back.
Its effects on others is pretty much easy to see. It's disinhibition effects and arousal aspects are quite powerful.

It's the only product from AD that's been in my top 4 must have mones for years now.

What's the point of living if You Can't Feel Alive?Good

MY COLLECTIONS

LAL :- AV, Wolf, BW, NAG, Nude*, HS, Voodoo, Possess*, PA*, DP*, SXD-9^, Overdose, Lucky 7 Royal^,

Alpha Dreams: L2Kv1, V2, Glace^, Certo, AM, Corpo

HAX: Black Ops^
Apex: Grav^, M3X^, TKO^

PS
* = Sample
^ = Used Up
05-07-2023 8:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RazorCage
Untamed

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: V2 2022-2023
05-08-2023 7:15 AM

(04-26-2023 5:01 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  Last year someone from the forum sent me the L2K V1 2017 and yesterday I tested the L2k for the first time in an erasmus event. I paired it with a strong scent called Carlisle.

Yesterday Erasmus organized an event. If you're just looking for new friends, you wear a red ribbon. If you're open to flirting and making new friends, then you wear a green ribbon. I wore a green ribbon yesterday.

I noticed yesterday that there were many French. I've never met so many French people in my German city. I was really excited. The French women have a completely different mentality than the German women. It's a country with a lot of flirting culture. The women are more feminine and promiscuous than German women.

I spoke the first two pretty french women in english. They also wore a green ribbon. I noticed that the two women spoke to me out of courtesy. I told her that I'm going to France next month and that I'm learning French. Although I showed interest in their country and language, I didn't feel any appreciation. You haven't spoken to me much.

After that I saw guys from Spain, Türkiye, Poland and Asia. They were super nice. I'm Turkish and the Turkish guys hung out with me. A Turkish woman also asked me questions. Spanish boys and girls were also very likeable but some Spanish women were not that interested.

Conclusion
I couldn't see that L2k 2017 was a rotten pheromone. I needed to talk more. Even without pheromones, some erasmus students talk to me a lot. So I didn't see any difference there. I also suspect that L2K expired in 2017.

I have Liik and sometimes use it as my daily mone but I feel that it's way more social than V2. It's like the attraction part if it slowy comes out.

With V2 the social, attraction and sexual come on quickly. You'll feel it immediately you walk into a room or come across people.

What's the point of living if You Can't Feel Alive?Good

MY COLLECTIONS

LAL :- AV, Wolf, BW, NAG, Nude*, HS, Voodoo, Possess*, PA*, DP*, SXD-9^, Overdose, Lucky 7 Royal^,

Alpha Dreams: L2Kv1, V2, Glace^, Certo, AM, Corpo

HAX: Black Ops^
Apex: Grav^, M3X^, TKO^

PS
* = Sample
^ = Used Up
05-08-2023 7:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K V1 (2022) seems to attract more men (+review) TracerX 1 767 07-08-2022 11:45 AM
Last Post: dsouza