Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K V1 (2022) seems to attract more men (+review)
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

L2K V1 (2022) seems to attract more men (+review)
07-08-2022 10:38 AM

Wasn't sure which review thread to put this thread, I've been trying out L2K V1 for around two months now. I've got mine from Aroma Fero. I've tried it 1-4 sprays.

Self effects

At 1-2 spray I didn't feel self effects at all, like doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything special. 3 sprays I do feel a small upbeat there, pretty small but I can feel it. Interestingly enough at 4 spray I feel a bit unconcetrated, it suddenly felt harder to ride a scooter around town.

Social gatherings

I have tried it during social meetups, it's pretty decent, closed a few numbers there, wouldn't say the girls were even 8s, more like 7s. The top girls weren't seemed impressed by this blend. Young girls seem to smile at it, (not to the wolf level but it does work).

It ranges quite well though I could get some interest from women from like 4 meters away. You do get some IOIs.

Would say guys are really talkative with this one.. they can even break a convo between me and a girl to get my attention, not necessarily in a respectful way but rather like excited?

Social pressure

This was actually interesting, tried this on the beach and near a long river. Even a one spray, I felt a lot more eyes on me and social pressure lol. A bit uncomfortable, it definately grabs attention, not sure but I think it can make you sensitive to other people observing you, or perhaps the pressure does ampliy.

Ex: When I would walk down the lane on the beach without L2K I feel ok, the same amount of people, I do get stares sometimes, sometimes smiles, ect. But when I wear it, I feel a lot more eyes are observing me.

At 3 sprays I feel more ok with this pressure, at 1 spray I feel less confident in some way.

Girls can sometimes fight for your attention, but you would still have to make the "first move" and somehow initiate some sort of a conversation.

Guys spawn out of nowhere

As mentioned before you will get guy's attention. But lol they open a conversation with you.. lol.. definately I've had my share of "overly friendly" men appraoch me who were my age and just started to talk, 2 of which wanted to make friends and started asking me like questions which you'd as like on the 5th meeting with a person, like a bit more personal stuff? I can't tell if they're gay or just being nice, as I did see them flirting with women at parties, but it's so weird they just start convos with me. It just feels weird lol

Girls I've successfully picked up with this haven't really been receptive afterwords

Here's a bummer, on the party/gathering everything seems to be going well, but later around 30% answer back? And I know the statistics which other products I've had a much higher return rate of answering back.

But I think if your target is guy friends you could give it a go, it seems like L2K V1 isn't really congruent with me, was expecting a bit more since it was so hyped!

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-08-2022 10:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K V1 (2022) seems to attract more men (+review)
07-08-2022 11:45 AM

(07-08-2022 10:38 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Wasn't sure which review thread to put this thread, I've been trying out L2K V1 for around two months now. I've got mine from Aroma Fero. I've tried it 1-4 sprays.

Self effects

At 1-2 spray I didn't feel self effects at all, like doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything special. 3 sprays I do feel a small upbeat there, pretty small but I can feel it. Interestingly enough at 4 spray I feel a bit unconcetrated, it suddenly felt harder to ride a scooter around town.

Social gatherings

I have tried it during social meetups, it's pretty decent, closed a few numbers there, wouldn't say the girls were even 8s, more like 7s. The top girls weren't seemed impressed by this blend. Young girls seem to smile at it, (not to the wolf level but it does work).

It ranges quite well though I could get some interest from women from like 4 meters away. You do get some IOIs.

Would say guys are really talkative with this one.. they can even break a convo between me and a girl to get my attention, not necessarily in a respectful way but rather like excited?

Social pressure

This was actually interesting, tried this on the beach and near a long river. Even a one spray, I felt a lot more eyes on me and social pressure lol. A bit uncomfortable, it definately grabs attention, not sure but I think it can make you sensitive to other people observing you, or perhaps the pressure does ampliy.

Ex: When I would walk down the lane on the beach without L2K I feel ok, the same amount of people, I do get stares sometimes, sometimes smiles, ect. But when I wear it, I feel a lot more eyes are observing me.

At 3 sprays I feel more ok with this pressure, at 1 spray I feel less confident in some way.

Girls can sometimes fight for your attention, but you would still have to make the "first move" and somehow initiate some sort of a conversation.

Guys spawn out of nowhere

As mentioned before you will get guy's attention. But lol they open a conversation with you.. lol.. definately I've had my share of "overly friendly" men appraoch me who were my age and just started to talk, 2 of which wanted to make friends and started asking me like questions which you'd as like on the 5th meeting with a person, like a bit more personal stuff? I can't tell if they're gay or just being nice, as I did see them flirting with women at parties, but it's so weird they just start convos with me. It just feels weird lol

Girls I've successfully picked up with this haven't really been receptive afterwords

Here's a bummer, on the party/gathering everything seems to be going well, but later around 30% answer back? And I know the statistics which other products I've had a much higher return rate of answering back.

But I think if your target is guy friends you could give it a go, it seems like L2K V1 isn't really congruent with me, was expecting a bit more since it was so hyped!

L2k 2014 was where it was at....

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
07-08-2022 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread