Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Urine smell cover?
Orbenth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Urine smell cover?
06-08-2013 6:46 PM

Hello everyone! I recently ordered a few things with androstenedione in it to help with mine and friends ladeh times. My best friend (who I mainly ordered it for) I believe has androstenone sensitivity. I can spray the tiniest bit of something with androstenone in another room and she immediately smells what she describes as VERY strong stale urine. It disgusts her. I sat in a booth at a restaurant near her once wearing it and she was the only one who smelled it but she thought someone peed in the seat. Recently I bought cohesion for men and women. I haven't tried women yet because I know it has more androstenedione in it than the mens. Im afraid she will smell the urine smell again and freak out. (She doesn't know I wear mones. A lot of this is me experimenting) If I use the womens would she still smell urine and how do I cover it up or stop it? No amount of any perfume or cologne can seem to cover it when she DOES smell it. If I spray it while she's at work and she gets in the car with me she smells urine and can normally pick out the spot I sprayed it on myself in the apartment a day later by walking into that spot and frustratedly fussing that she smells that smell RIGHT where shes standing. (She is ALWAYS right where I was standing when I sprayed it on myself.) IS there anything I can do?
06-08-2013 6:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1204 thanks in 628 posts

RE: Urine smell cover?
06-08-2013 10:18 PM

I am at an art residency and im wearing Pheromones. There's one girl
Who swears someone peed in the room she's in. I know
It's just my Pheromones.

Here's the point. You are fucked. Some people have a real sensitivity to the pee smell. We are staying in a boys dormitory at a private school so they think the boys peed in the vents. She literally said it smells like a mixture of pee and bo. There is probably nothing you can do. The only thing I can suggest is using a cover that is spicy or
Peppery. Other than that you have tomreally watch what you wear. It's a shame that you can't wear too much. None. None is a great molecule.

Maybe someone else will have some better advice. Some women's noses are amazing......

If she bites you did it right.
06-08-2013 10:18 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
903 thanks in 352 posts

06-09-2013 4:51 AM

I know what you mean. I have that same sensibility to mones smell, and yes, none and dienone are the stronger pee-stinky. I'm a bit used to it now, but in the beginning I couldn't stand the smell on myself, and I was freaking out that someone would come and tell me to get a shower. But appearantly I'm the one with the sensible nose.

Someone told me here that vanilla scents helped a lot, so you can try to put some vanilla lotion on your skin under the mones. But what I advise is to order scented Love Potion blends. Its the only brand in witch I can't smell ANY mones in it. Just check out the men's section and chose something with the molecules you want. After making sure that works, you can also order from Love Potion some oil perfume that works covering and mix it into your cohesion bottles, I think some guys here do that.

Good luck!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
06-09-2013 4:51 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, wiserd, CanadianGuy45
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 177 posts

06-09-2013 5:32 AM

If someone is that highly sensitive to an individual phero scent, there is not a lot you can do to cover it as they will detect it through even the strongest covers after a very short time.

I get this with a couple of the less common Pheromones and I can only get an hour or so at best out of any cover before the stink comes shining through.

If you want to avoid this, I'd suggest a process of elimination and swap round different Pheromones till you find the ones you can wear around her.
06-09-2013 5:32 AM
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 28 posts

Urine smell cover?
06-09-2013 6:12 AM

I wonder why none smells like urine..??. I thought the typical urine smell in real urine is due to ammonia?? So mones smell like ammonia?? I understand if it smells like sweat... But urine?
06-09-2013 6:12 AM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1622
Thanks received:
1423 thanks in 729 posts

06-09-2013 10:51 AM

(06-09-2013 4:51 AM)Akelah Wrote:  Someone told me here that vanilla scents helped a lot, so you can try to put some vanilla lotion on your skin under the mones.
Good luck!

I can't smell most mones so I have to rely on the reactions of others.

Vanilla works for you as a cover? Good to know! It needs to be well fixed as it evaporates quickly, though. Why do you need to say "someone told me" if you smell the stuff yourself? Can't you tell yourself what works as a cover and what doesn't? I sincerely appreciate the recommendation, but I'd rather not be tied to a vendor, even a good one. Do you know which specific notes work for you? I've heard a suggestion that chocolate was good. Also, musky smells were supposed to be good covers, but I don't like them. Patchouli seems decent. Do you have an opinion on that?

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-09-2013 10:51 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

06-09-2013 10:56 AM

Beware patchouli is probably the single most polarizing note in perfumerie. Even one drop in an otherwise lovely perfume will ruin it for me. People who hate it, really really hate it. I would rather smell urine honestly. But speaking from my years at Love Potion the best covers for copulins at least are heavy vanillas, super full bodied fruits and resins. Generally the heavier a perfume smells to you, the better it will cover.
06-09-2013 10:56 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid, Fleur, wiserd, CanadianGuy45, baant
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
903 thanks in 352 posts

06-09-2013 12:10 PM

(06-09-2013 10:51 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I can't smell most mones so I have to rely on the reactions of others.

Vanilla works for you as a cover? Good to know! It needs to be well fixed as it evaporates quickly, though. Why do you need to say "someone told me" if you smell the stuff yourself? Can't you tell yourself what works as a cover and what doesn't? I sincerely appreciate the recommendation, but I'd rather not be tied to a vendor, even a good one. Do you know which specific notes work for you? I've heard a suggestion that chocolate was good. Also, musky smells were supposed to be good covers, but I don't like them. Patchouli seems decent. Do you have an opinion on that?

Well, I don't wear much -none, or blends with it... I have bad reactions from men when I do. I had just one sample of unscented Temptress, the first version, that contained -none, and I remember smelling pee all around really bad. I asked "somewhere" here in PT and "someone" advised Vanilla. Sorry, can't remember where or who! The next day I wore the sample I used a vanilla lotion under the blend and it seemed to help, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember well.

Cohesion has -dienone, but I have it scented and it covers it enought, I can still smell it but not too bad, and other people don't seem to notice anything, so it's OK for me.

The only thing I know for sure is that in the Love Potion oil samples I have, containing -none and -dienone, I can't smell that pee stink at all. The oil samples from Love Potion I have containing -none are Audatious, Blatant Invitation, La Femme Noir, Sexpionage and Dominance. All in scented versions, and each scent has tons of notes :/ I have no idea which ones are covering the -none...

For sure you don't need to be tied to a vendor, you can use Love Potion oil perfumes to cover your other vendor's perfumes Smile I would check the scented male blends containing -none and -dienone and see what's the notes in it perhaps...

PS - I can smell almost every single and blend I have unscented. I can smell Beta Androstenol, Neno, DHEAS, I can smell LOTS of mones in Glace and Hypnotica... I could smell the mones in Androtics Instant Sexyness A and B below the superstrong Neroli scent. The only single I have and can't smell till now is Est. I hope this is usefull someday LOL for now it just bothers me!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 12:19 PM by Akelah.)
06-09-2013 12:10 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, CanadianGuy45, baant
Orbenth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-09-2013 5:27 PM

So here's where it gets MORE interesting. Today I sprayed connections. She was at work when I sprayed it. When she got in the car 30 minutes later she smelled pee. Flirt. Sprayed yesterday. Smelled pee. I didn't think they even HAD none in them. I had made sure to wash off ALL the cohesion and went for 2 days without any mones. But without any knowledge if mones she can ALWAYS smell urine when I wear ANYTHING from phero xs OR ammo and Turn Up The Heat.
06-09-2013 5:27 PM

polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 177 posts

06-10-2013 10:54 AM

Has it always been sprays around her? Oil, with slower diffusion/breakdown might be in order here? Esp in up-close environments like cars. You often need a much smaller dose than normal because of the smaller volume and more limited airflow.
06-10-2013 10:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  All smell like urine to roommate! HELP! Orbenth 10 2,213 08-31-2013 10:59 PM
Last Post: wiserd