Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unwanted Hit
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Unwanted Hit
08-25-2009 3:12 AM

I applied 2 sprays of Heat (The Edge with a foul herbal scent a stone's throw from Spaceland), covered it with Realm spiked with clove & cedar EOs and went shopping at Longs Drugs. I figured what the bloody hell, nobody will wanna come near me with that shit on. Freakin' people repellant.

With iPod in ear, I meandered mindlessly among the makeup, shampoo and other drug store trash. But all was not well in paradise: I had a lingering feeling somebody was watching me. Yep, a creepy, plump 'n hairy dude was following me and staring at my ass. Damn! Why not a hot housewife or cute teenage girl? I was getting uncomfortable and considered grabbing the nearest large article and beating him senseless with it. Or maybe pelting him with cans of Spam and dog food.

A few minutes later he approached me in the checkout line, told me I smelled fabulous and asked what I was wearing. I barked pakalolo (Hawaiian for Mary Jane) in a badass voice expecting he'd get the message and hit the bricks (he did). Well, I suppose hits from gay men go with the territory. The risks we take for science...

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-25-2009 3:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Unwanted Hit
08-25-2009 7:59 AM

LOL hahahaha Great report!!! But you shouldn't have been sooo mean to him! P
08-25-2009 7:59 AM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-25-2009 12:39 PM

LOL

I am tired of being hit on by gay men... They say the nicest things... but fuck....

If you thought straight guys were lewd.... holy shit... these guys are down right.. scandaless....
08-25-2009 12:39 PM
Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

08-25-2009 12:51 PM

lol, this is priceless! I like the spam throwing idea, that'd be an interesting sight.... Big Grin
08-25-2009 12:51 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

08-25-2009 5:36 PM

(08-25-2009 12:39 PM)djAndarial Wrote:  LOL

I am tired of being hit on by gay men... They say the nicest things... but fuck....

If you thought straight guys were lewd.... holy shit... these guys are down right.. scandaless....

Well, they tend to be really direct and forward. I used to play dinner music in a fancy restaurant and, of course, all the waiters were gay. They seemed to think I'd be an easy conversion and were relentless. At first it was flattering but I was starting to feel like a gay magnet and wished they'd knock it off...

08-25-2009 5:36 PM

Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

08-25-2009 7:06 PM

(08-25-2009 12:51 PM)Curiouschic Wrote:  ...I like the spam throwing idea, that'd be an interesting sight.... Big Grin

Ya, Spam is a big deal on the islands.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
08-25-2009 7:06 PM
Bond007
bond......james bond

Rep Post

08-25-2009 8:18 PM

i get eyed by gay guys alot...... iv got a thread bout y that might be......... but yea, its that feeling that you wanna just grab the nearest girl and start making out with her, just to get his eyes off you lol

how big was he? mark has a thing for mounting and humping large animals...... preferably mechanical ;)

bond

ps: im gonna get myself banned from here, i know it lol
08-25-2009 8:18 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-25-2009 8:25 PM

(08-25-2009 7:06 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  
(08-25-2009 12:51 PM)Curiouschic Wrote:  ...I like the spam throwing idea, that'd be an interesting sight.... Big Grin

Ya, Spam is a big deal on the islands.

...and among Koreans. Spam finds its way into numerous meals some how.. Smile

Funny story Gegogi. If you threw the cans, you never know, he mighta liked it and came asking for more. P Yeah, gay hits are definitely not what we're looking for, but if the hits are consistent, maybe you should make your own Mystery Boy. There's obviously some market out there.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
08-25-2009 8:25 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2009 1:37 AM

(08-25-2009 3:12 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  I applied 2 sprays of Heat (The Edge with a foul herbal scent a stone's throw from Spaceland), covered it with Realm spiked with clove & cedar EOs and went shopping at Longs Drugs. I figured what the bloody hell, nobody will wanna come near me with that shit on. Freakin' people repellant.

With iPod in ear, I meandered mindlessly among the makeup, shampoo and other drug store trash. But all was not well in paradise: I had a lingering feeling somebody was watching me. Yep, a creepy, plump 'n hairy dude was following me and staring at my ass. Damn! Why not a hot housewife or cute teenage girl? I was getting uncomfortable and considered grabbing the nearest large article and beating him senseless with it. Or maybe pelting him with cans of Spam and dog food.

A few minutes later he approached me in the checkout line, told me I smelled fabulous and asked what I was wearing. I barked pakalolo (Hawaiian for Mary Jane) in a badass voice expecting he'd get the message and hit the bricks (he did). Well, I suppose hits from gay men go with the territory. The risks we take for science...

LOL! Great report, G.

I guess that's what ya get for wearing Hello Kitty panties. P

Bella
08-27-2009 1:37 AM
Gegogi

Rep Post

08-27-2009 4:03 AM

Quote:Bella
Administrator

Congrads Bella, it's your 69th post! If I could, I'd gladly loan you a pair of my fav Hello Kitty panties to celebrate! Nothing more festive than Hello Kitty!

08-27-2009 4:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another unwanted male response bunky 5 3,341 07-28-2013 7:19 AM
Last Post: bunky