Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unwanted Hit

Unregistered

RE: Unwanted Hit
09-03-2009 9:50 PM

(08-27-2009 1:37 AM)Bella Wrote:  LOL! Great report, G.

I guess that's what ya get for wearing Hello Kitty panties. P

Bella

Priceless!
Funny report, Gegogi! You can't choose who your Pheromones attract. I guess we all learn that the hard way at some point in our adventures.
Or you could just own up to the obvious fact that all sorts of people seem to find you attractive.
09-03-2009 9:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-13-2009 5:50 AM

Well at least your attracting someone. I would like to see the hello kitty panties though LOL.

I attract both sexes with or without pheromones. I just say thanks but no thanks and it doesnt bother me unless they get pushy which rarely happens.

Tish
09-13-2009 5:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-25-2009 4:07 PM

(09-13-2009 5:50 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Well at least your attracting someone. I would like to see the hello kitty panties though LOL.

I attract both sexes with or without pheromones. I just say thanks but no thanks and it doesnt bother me unless they get pushy which rarely happens.

Tish

Years ago, long before my intro to Pheromones, I was at this club in Atlanta called the Baja Beach Club. The place was awesome. Bars every time you turned around, girls selling jello-shots every half-turn and a floor show about every half hour. Nothing too risque, as the place wasn't a strip club or anything. Just some of the staff who were quite of the hotness doing some funky dances to some of the songs.

Anyway, I was threading my way off the dancefloor when these two gay guys started trying to chest-bump me like the Roxbury guys. I said "sorry guys, but I love the pussy." They didn't hear me or didn't care, so I had to get a little aggressive. I bumped back. Hard. So hard, in fact, that the guy stumbled between some jock looking dude and his girl. A fight broke out and I fleet-footed it back to our table.

I try to be a live and let live kinda guy, but aggresiveness after I make it clear I'm not interested is enough to fire up my hate machine.

-D4
09-25-2009 4:07 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-27-2009 3:38 AM

I can never hate gay guys. In facts, I count many among my friends, and I get along with them great. The artist community seems to have more than our fair share. Once in a while one of them hits on me after drinking too much. I just brush them off and drive on the nearest woman. Really don't want to hurt their feelings and they usually give up after a try or two. I guess they're hoping they can convert me after a few beers.

But I really don't like being stalked by weird men (or women), or touched by strangers. The few times "stranger" gays have grabbed or attempted to grab me I was ready to draw blood. Not that a straight guy would fare any better if he grabbed me. I was shooting landscapes on Diamond Head at dusk and a naked man came out of the bushes with a hard-on and lunged at me. I guess he was watching me and decided to make his move. Instinctively I grabbed my spike tipped Bogan tripod and swung at him with all my might. He ducked and bolted for the bushes. Damn he was fast.

I now know the slopes of Diamond are a hang out for anonymous gay sex (as well as some of the park bathrooms in Waikiki--I pee in the bushes instead). I've seen families of tourists walk in the Diamond Head traihead only to quickly come out a few minutes later, I assume after a sighting of a sexual act or naked men.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
09-27-2009 3:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another unwanted male response bunky 5 3,343 07-28-2013 7:19 AM
Last Post: bunky