Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unisexy scent...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Big Grin Unisexy scent...
04-06-2019 9:32 PM

Just got my parcel today containing Unisexy! This is the scent that Mara felt would be similar to Bad Boy for all those guys who were interested but she could not get the ingredients for. Okay, I have to say that first, I might have a bit of a challenge convincing some of the guys that they should give this a try, only because it really reads as completely unisex (or Unisexy) on my skin. A lot of guys seem to be afraid of anything that might almost potentially in some alternate universe be defined as feminine. *insert eye roll here* I can see where in some ways this is a bit like Bad Boy but it has the maple note and is lacking the leather. IF I can get the guys to trust me enough to try this around a woman I think they'll be alright with it, however because...

THIS SCENT SMELLS AMAZING. Personally, I find this scent smells very sandalwood maple with a vanilla supporting note and I could see how this would be a more close in personal type of scent and not one that is going to fill a room. That's actually a good thing because if you want someone to be drawn in as you pass by it will make them want to get closer to you. I'd gotten this boosted with Teddy BB for the simple reason that I felt like I had too many scents boosted with The Love God already. Now I really wish I'd gotten this in The Love God scent because I really feel like this would work quite well with the vibe given off by The Love God.

I made the mistake of wearing this to the grocery store immediately after applying about 8" (20 cm) spread between the tops of the hands and sides of my neck. For me that is rather conservative (about half what I normally wear of LP oils) but I wasn't sure about diffusion and didn't want to be 'Cologne Guy! Able to curl nose hairs with a single sniff!' No worries there. I didn't seem to affect anyone unless I specifically walked past them and then the nose would sniff and a woman would get caught in my scent wake and be dragged along with me. Seriously. I had about 5 women who seemed to congregate unnervingly close to me at the store after I'd pass by them. Even jumping around to different aisles. I was getting self conscious until I figured out what was happening. Not sure if it was the Teddy BB, the Unisexy or the combination but it was funny. I may have to save up and get this boosted with The Love God. That just seems dangerous, however.

I'm not sure how to accurately word this but there is something in this scent that I also see in UN as well as Adam's Nectar which are all scents that contain Maple and it reminds me a bit of a Brach's Maple Nut Goody (a good thing) but the musk that I recognize from other LPMP scents just gives everything a 'juiciness' (how's that for an odd way to describe something) that I really resonate with. It's a sort sexy depth to the scent that my brain interprets as smelling sort of juicy. Yeah, I know but I do like it. On the drydown, I do smell like a maple candy and a few minutes ago before I sat down to write my initial impressions here my bride went past me, stopped, sniffed my neck and told me I smelled like candy. I asked if that was a bad thing and she just sniffed again, 'Nope.' Gave me a peck on the cheek and kept going. Alrighty then! For her that is a glowing endorsement.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 9:37 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-06-2019 9:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Unisexy scent...
05-20-2019 1:18 PM

So I had to come back on and comment again because it's been a while since I wore this. It has aged very nicely! I can see how it is evocative of the Bad Boy scent that a lot of us really liked. I highly recommend this if you aren't afraid of smelling like a non foody vanilla because women will love this on you. It also pairs very nicely with the Teddy BB phero from LPMP but is also great for TLG.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-20-2019 1:18 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-20-2019 1:30 PM

thanks for the update. I'll need to try this out. I still have trepidation about smelling like an apple soaked in bourbon, however.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-20-2019 1:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-20-2019 2:03 PM

(05-20-2019 1:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  thanks for the update. I'll need to try this out. I still have trepidation about smelling like an apple soaked in bourbon, however.

Ahaha! You are very welcome. I highly recommend smelling like a bourbon soaked apple. Women love drunken apples.

05-20-2019 2:03 PM

Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2019 3:29 PM

(05-20-2019 1:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  thanks for the update. I'll need to try this out. I still have trepidation about smelling like an apple soaked in bourbon, however.

Adams Nectar is some good stuff. On my skin the dry down smells like a masculine spicy caramel apple. It's definitely unique in a good way. I swear this stuff is niche quality and last an extremely long time on my skin. Gladen take the jump and watch the reactions you get from this amazing scent.
05-20-2019 3:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-20-2019 3:59 PM

(05-20-2019 3:29 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  Adams Nectar is some good stuff. On my skin the dry down smells like a masculine spicy caramel apple. It's definitely unique in a good way. I swear this stuff is niche quality and last an extremely long time on my skin. Gladen take the jump and watch the reactions you get from this amazing scent.

OK, I just might. I could most definitely use something to send my Love god hits over the top

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-20-2019 3:59 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

Thumbs Up RE: Unisexy scent...
08-11-2019 10:26 PM

Unisexy boosted with Teddy BB...

Oh man.  I took my son shopping for school supplies so he was witness to my chain of women wanted to be close.  One of the women I interacted with today at a local chain big box store with the bulls eye logo, gave me an awesome compliment on my scent.  I was wearing 8" of Unisexy spread between the tops of my hands and the sides of my neck.  She was a very attractive young women who looked like Kristen Kreuk when she was in her early 20's.  She got caught up in my sillage trail and did a 180 degree turn to come back to ask if we needed any help with anything.  After I assured her that we were doing fine and having fun on our school supply scavenger hunt.  She half turned to leave and literally said, 'I just have to say, you smell really nice.  Like a sexy,' *insert blush here* 'like a really nice Bath and Body Works candle.'  She then touched my forearm while telling me to let her know if I needed anything because she'd be around.  My son's reaction? Eek It was hilarious.  As we were walking away I just looked at him and said, 'Yeah.  Happens a lot to me but I don't get it either.'  His reply?  'Wow.  No wonder Mom doesn't like you smelling nice when you go out.  That woman is lucky she wasn't here.' To take umbrage 

*sigh*  Yup.

The rest of our excursion went in a similar fashion.  Women standing too close or literally touching me in various ways.  I have honestly never worn this combination of Unisexy and Teddy BB out in the wild before.  I haven't had this very long but I usually reserve it for times when my bride is extra stressed as it seems to calm her down (Balm Bomb works even better when she's wearing it but when I am wearing Teddy BB, she sees ME as the source of her calmness).  I find that Phero B2.2 also works exceptionally well to get her very calm and relaxed as well as making her more prone to be snuggly.  The reactions I got were more sexual responses than I expected however.  Especially since the bulk of the women I interacted with were younger than I am.  Anywhere from early 20's to about 30 years old or so.  I may be evil and try this on the next night out we have with our friends just because I'm really curious to try this around women I've known FOREVER.  I have learned that while they are fun to test on, there are certain products I CANNOT wear around them.  Chief among them being The Love God.  

In the interest of full disclosure, I tried wearing a sample vial of Teddy Man I'd gotten around my (now ex) girlfriend and I did not like how it seemed to react with her.  She got even more bitchy and controlling with me whenever I tried wearing it.  I gave up because whenever I would have it on, she seemed to get almost angry at me and nothing I did was good enough, etc.  It brought out something in her that reminded me of an androstenone overdose so I gave up on it.  Time to seriously revisit this gem!  

I have to ask, has anyone experienced any sort of sexual response to this stuff because everything I saw (and I've literally been using pheromones since the 1990's) indicated serious levels of attraction from every woman who was unlucky enough to enter my Unisexy phero cloud.

I didn't really mention the scent here but Wow.  To me, it is still a sexy and very unisex vanilla musk.  The dry down alone drives me insane.  I SOOOOO want to convince my bride to try this so I can smell it on her.  She's hesitant because it smells so good on me that she doesn't think it will work on her.  I also have this scent coming my way boosted with The Love God.  THAT one I know better than to leave the house alone while wearing. Mrgreen

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 10:27 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-11-2019 10:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-12-2019 12:19 AM

I had to add a separate thought to my Unisexy review. I was thinking about how I seem to react every time I'm wearing anything with Teddy BB in it. I find that it makes me feel even more protective of my bride than normal. Earlier tonight me and her talking earlier about how stressed she is because she's STILL having major ankle problems even though she 'should' have healed from the surgery by now (at least according to her Dr). I'm calling the Dr tomorrow on her behalf to get her in to see him because she's not ready to be released back to work even though her nurse 'babysitter' (given to my bride by the Department of Labor) is pushing that to happen immediately.

I was already thinking about all the things that needed to be understood by both the Dr and this nurse to understand just how bad my bride is struggling and that she's not healing the way they think she should be when it dawned on me that when I'm wearing this (and to a lesser extent Phero B2.2) I feel the need to be Sir Galahad. Just an interesting observation. It makes me feel more motivated in a traditionally masculine way.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 12:19 AM by Snoopyace.)
08-12-2019 12:19 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-13-2019 8:37 AM

1. YES. Unisexy is SOOOOO FUCKING SEXY. We're talking women will want to roll up against you like you are catnip! They may restrain but they will want to.
2. Refer to #1.

I have the PM and B2.2 versions and a virgin. Basically, whenever it comes out, I purchase it. I wish I had more of the virgins. I wish Mara would make this part of the permanent fragrance collection...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-13-2019 8:37 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-13-2019 8:41 AM

(08-13-2019 8:37 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  1. YES. Unisexy is SOOOOO FUCKING SEXY. We're talking women will want to roll up against you like you are catnip! They may restrain but they will want to.
2. Refer to #1.

I have the PM and B2.2 versions and a virgin. Basically, whenever it comes out, I purchase it. I wish I had more of the virgins. I wish Mara would make this part of the permanent fragrance collection...

Alriiiiight! Now THAT is a glowing endorsement! Oh, and just so you know, she has unofficially made it a permanent collection item so if you want it virgin *giggle* she does have it that way now. I have a bottle of virgin Unisexy boosted with The Love God coming my way.

08-13-2019 8:41 AM

Share This Thread