Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unisexy scent...
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unisexy scent...
08-13-2019 8:58 AM

(08-13-2019 8:37 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  1. I wish I had more of the virgins.

My Unisexy enhanced with TLG should be along any moment now. I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype when I wear it.

Apologies to NuTrix, but ever since I read the above sentence, I cannot stop humming the tune....
And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson Heaven holds a place for those who pray...

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-13-2019 8:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
titworm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-13-2019 12:58 PM

(04-06-2019 9:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just got my parcel today containing Unisexy! This is the scent that Mara felt would be similar to Bad Boy for all those guys who were interested but she could not get the ingredients for. Okay, I have to say that first, I might have a bit of a challenge convincing some of the guys that they should give this a try, only because it really reads as completely unisex (or Unisexy) on my skin. A lot of guys seem to be afraid of anything that might almost potentially in some alternate universe be defined as feminine. *insert eye roll here* I can see where in some ways this is a bit like Bad Boy but it has the maple note and is lacking the leather. IF I can get the guys to trust me enough to try this around a woman I think they'll be alright with it, however because...

THIS SCENT SMELLS AMAZING. Personally, I find this scent smells very sandalwood maple with a vanilla supporting note and I could see how this would be a more close in personal type of scent and not one that is going to fill a room. That's actually a good thing because if you want someone to be drawn in as you pass by it will make them want to get closer to you. I'd gotten this boosted with Teddy BB for the simple reason that I felt like I had too many scents boosted with The Love God already. Now I really wish I'd gotten this in The Love God scent because I really feel like this would work quite well with the vibe given off by The Love God.

I made the mistake of wearing this to the grocery store immediately after applying about 8" (20 cm) spread between the tops of the hands and sides of my neck. For me that is rather conservative (about half what I normally wear of LP oils) but I wasn't sure about diffusion and didn't want to be 'Cologne Guy! Able to curl nose hairs with a single sniff!' No worries there. I didn't seem to affect anyone unless I specifically walked past them and then the nose would sniff and a woman would get caught in my scent wake and be dragged along with me. Seriously. I had about 5 women who seemed to congregate unnervingly close to me at the store after I'd pass by them. Even jumping around to different aisles. I was getting self conscious until I figured out what was happening. Not sure if it was the Teddy BB, the Unisexy or the combination but it was funny. I may have to save up and get this boosted with The Love God. That just seems dangerous, however.

I'm not sure how to accurately word this but there is something in this scent that I also see in UN as well as Adam's Nectar which are all scents that contain Maple and it reminds me a bit of a Brach's Maple Nut Goody (a good thing) but the musk that I recognize from other LPMP scents just gives everything a 'juiciness' (how's that for an odd way to describe something) that I really resonate with. It's a sort sexy depth to the scent that my brain interprets as smelling sort of juicy. Yeah, I know but I do like it. On the drydown, I do smell like a maple candy and a few minutes ago before I sat down to write my initial impressions here my bride went past me, stopped, sniffed my neck and told me I smelled like candy. I asked if that was a bad thing and she just sniffed again, 'Nope.' Gave me a peck on the cheek and kept going. Alrighty then! For her that is a glowing endorsement.

I like their products but I hate using their website. How does one order this unisexy boosted with TLG, send an email to mara if I recall?
08-13-2019 12:58 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

Thumbs Up RE: Unisexy scent...
08-13-2019 1:09 PM

(08-13-2019 12:58 PM)titworm Wrote:  I like their products but I hate using their website. How does one order this unisexy boosted with TLG, send an email to mara if I recall?

Yup. Send an email to [email protected].

Just out of curiosity, have you seen their new website?

Also, right now through Sunday, they have a sale going on through the forum. It's a bit confusing but basically, for every $50 spent, you get a free bottle from a list on their forum. See link below.

I literally spent about $200 at the sale and am getting 4 free bottles of stuff. I'm looking forward to the insane amount of testing to come.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 1:10 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-13-2019 1:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-13-2019 1:13 PM

(08-13-2019 12:58 PM)titworm Wrote:  I like their products but I hate using their website. How does one order this unisexy boosted with TLG, send an email to mara if I recall?

the new website is a vast improvement over the last one. On this one the search function actually works, it seems that products are arranged in alphabetical order rather than haphazardly, and each thing you order has a "notes" area where you can make a special request. when i ordered my Unisexy I just asked for it to be enhanced with TLg rather than the normal stuff.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-13-2019 1:13 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-13-2019 8:53 PM

(08-13-2019 1:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, have you seen their new website?

Oh.My.GADS. Thank you for this link! I have hated the LP/Etsy/Don't know what to call it site and am always having trouble finding things.
When did this go live?
How did I not know?!
I need to correct everything on all my devices so I can start using this link exclusively.
Air kiss

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-13-2019 8:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-13-2019 9:07 PM

(08-13-2019 8:53 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Oh.My.GADS. Thank you for this link! I have hated the LP/Etsy/Don't know what to call it site and am always having trouble finding things.
When did this go live?
How did I not know?!
I need to correct everything on all my devices so I can start using this link exclusively.
Air kiss

You are very welcome! It has only been a month or two that it's been live. Mara worked a long time to get this site working properly. I love how easy this one is to navigate!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-13-2019 9:07 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-15-2019 2:30 PM

Unisexy vs. Bad-Boy:

I just got my LPMP order, and one of the "need to try" items was Unisexy (boosted w/TLG).

I have not worn this yet, but I do still have some of my coveted Bad-Boy scent remaining, and i wanted to compare the two, as Unisexy is close to bad-boy.

They are, indeed, somewhat close. Unisexy is lighter, a bit more "fruity" (for lack of a better word) and powdery in its scent. Bad-Boy, while soft, is uniquely masculine.

While i like the vibe of Bad-Boy as it suits my "rebel without a clue" mien very well; Unisexy is an amazing scent. I prefer the rough edged scent of Bad-Boy, bu Unisexy, while very similar, is a softer, more universally appealing subset of the same scent family, in my opinion.

Good scent that I'll be saving for the next date-night with the wife. I prefer bad-boy, but this is of the same pedigree and has more complicated, with subdued layering.

08-15-2019 2:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-15-2019 5:02 PM

(08-15-2019 2:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Unisexy vs. Bad-Boy:

I just got my LPMP order, and one of the "need to try" items was Unisexy (boosted w/TLG).

I have not worn this yet, but I do still have some of my coveted Bad-Boy scent remaining, and i wanted to compare the two, as Unisexy is close to bad-boy.

They are, indeed, somewhat close. Unisexy is lighter, a bit more "fruity" (for lack of a better word) and powdery in its scent. Bad-Boy, while soft, is uniquely masculine.

While i like the vibe of Bad-Boy as it suits my "rebel without a clue" mien very well; Unisexy is an amazing scent. I prefer the rough edged scent of Bad-Boy, bu Unisexy, while very similar, is a softer, more universally appealing subset of the same scent family, in my opinion.

Good scent that I'll be saving for the next date-night with the wife. I prefer bad-boy, but this is of the same pedigree and has more complicated, with subdued layering.

Wait until the dry down. They are remarkably similar. I just used the exact same phrase to describe Bad Boy before I came to read this review. I called it the coveted Bad Boy scent that I added to my CV3 bottle. That is hilarious!

*puts on robe and turban* I must be psychic. Wizard

08-15-2019 5:02 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2019 11:23 PM

I just ordered Unisexy boosted with Perfect Match.
08-15-2019 11:23 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-15-2019 11:33 PM

(08-15-2019 11:23 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I just ordered Unisexy boosted with Perfect Match.

Nice! I am a fan of Perfect Match, myself. It is a fun blend.

08-15-2019 11:33 PM

Share This Thread