Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Understanding the mones stink
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Understanding the mones stink
03-26-2019 3:31 PM

Hi guys. I'm quite new here but I read the forum for a while.
First I used some pheromones available in my country like hot man, nexus, piero,etc. then i changed for better ones.
My concern is about the smell.
First of all,regarding the hookup (THU) unscented i fell a strong smell which persists even if i spray in the room. I tried to cover it with aqua di gio but I still feel it and i think that people smell it also and they don't enjoy it. By the way it is the greatest phero i ever got, men are quite friendly and woman seems to be hit.

Bad wolf scented seems to smell good, as far as i smell it but looking at the people around when i get close is see them putting their hand at the nose or inhale deep and fast like they felt some bad smell. I see some respect and no self effect. Is it smelling bad? Not really big hits but i think most of the people consider it smelling bad and I don't understand why.

Aqua vitae scented smells good to me, as BW does but i saw a few people doing the thing with inhale and not so pleasant, by the way, no big hits, there is something but i don't really know what.

Xsist on the other hand, unscented, alcohool based spray is almost unscented, i can smell something in the application moment but that's all... I really don't understand if it smells or not.

By the way, take showers once or twices a day and I always use fragrance under the cloth.

Somehow I see that THU smells somehow like aqua di gio but also like some sort of sweat and i am annoyed about AV and BW if it stinks or not (both scented).

I was thinking about combining aftershave invictus with THU but i don't know if this mix will word, as far as i tried invictus is covering well THU.
03-26-2019 3:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Understanding the mones stink
03-26-2019 4:47 PM

I apply fragrance cover right night to the application points . Also all my app points are either wrists or inside elbow
03-26-2019 4:47 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2019 5:34 AM

Yeah but this way you need to project fragrance away. I want to project it very close to me,not leaving a trace or something. This also works for a few hours and i can't reaply very easy as I need to take to bottles with me everywhere.

Kocik, do you have cloth on your forearms or you use short sleeves?

How do I know if bad wolf really stinks to people?

Is there any pheromone lile THU but withougth the stink?
03-27-2019 5:34 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-27-2019 5:48 AM

Short sleeve , nude comes to mind as having no smell.
03-27-2019 5:48 AM

Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2019 9:30 AM

But is it normal to have a stink on a scented phero? Somehow it doesn't make sense because it should not stink or at least be covered.
An you also put the cover on wrists and elbw or on other body parts?
03-27-2019 9:30 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-27-2019 11:06 AM

(03-27-2019 9:30 AM)Someguy Wrote:  But is it normal to have a stink on a scented phero? Somehow it doesn't make sense because it should not stink or at least be covered.
An you also put the cover on wrists and elbw or on other body parts?

Some products stink so badly that some people can smell them through the cover scent. I personally can't smell pheromones so this doesn't apply to me.
03-27-2019 11:06 AM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2019 2:40 PM

Strange, really I am thinking how much i smell and what other people perceive. Before getting the real products i never paid attention at this thing.

How about making a top of the less stinkier Pheromones? I mean, let's say, safe Pheromones for each cathegory.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019 2:41 PM by Someguy.)
03-27-2019 2:40 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-27-2019 3:22 PM

(03-27-2019 2:40 PM)Someguy Wrote:  How about making a top of the less stinkier Pheromones? I mean, let's say, safe Pheromones for each cathegory.

A while back bonadzz told me in an email that Swoon doesn't have too many of the stinky molecules so you can probably wear it without a cover.

Since I can't smell pheromones I really can't offer anything beyond that.
03-27-2019 3:22 PM

BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-27-2019 11:00 PM

I am very interested in this as well,
In my experience I have faced the same problem, I saw people closing their noses and some rush to open the windows when I walked in to an office, and some asked me if I just finished gym, I also have a friend who can smell pheromone 5 meters away,

My conclusion to this is no matter how you properly cover your application points, some people are extra sensitive to pheromone and can still smell it even in open places and with low dosage.

At the moment I am taking a break from nones because of this problem since I am meeting a lot of people everyday and can't leave negative impact but i tries several methods and the best and least stinky was using good perfume, so far aqua di Parma oud reduced the stinky but it's too expensive

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
03-27-2019 11:00 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2019 6:13 AM

Swoon, i will keep that in mind for the next buy, thanks.

@baal, that is what I'm saying. In some situations, mones can repel other people rather than attract them.
From my experience I saw that many people can smell mones and mostly that stink, i think that is more than a half not only 1 out of 10. It may be something particular to our region or something.

The worth thing is that once we wear them we might get used to them and lately we might not smell them but other peoples do.

Regarding reapplying do you usually take the mones with you and reapply them or take something combined with parfum? Or both bottles? If you go to a club or something you can't take the whole bottle with you...
03-28-2019 6:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Best mones that don't stink Someguy 18 2,941 06-30-2019 2:49 PM
Last Post: MusikMan