Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Understanding the mones stink
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Understanding the mones stink
03-28-2019 8:07 AM

Yep, the others have the right of it.

The pheromones we wear are synthetic versions of body excretions. They will smell not only like body excretions, but also have the stench of synthesis about them. The term 'unscented' with pheromones just means that there is no added scent.

Certain mixes have an obvious smell, and some people are extremely sensitive to them. I've found that certain types of cover scents work better for certain blends; but you'll need to experiment yourself as this is dependent on your particular body chemistry and the ingredients in the mix.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-28-2019 8:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-28-2019 9:41 AM

(03-28-2019 6:13 AM)Someguy Wrote:  Regarding reapplying do you usually take the mones with you and reapply them or take something combined with parfum? Or both bottles? If you go to a club or something you can't take the whole bottle with you...

I don't reapply usually but I have mixed few in small samples I got from LAL with perfume added and without, the sample size is less than 3 cm so it can be carried easily, btw which region are you in, cuz this is what I had in mind 2 years ago

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
03-28-2019 9:41 AM

Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2019 2:31 PM

So u mixed unscented mones with parfume? Is that ok?
I was thinking about buying an atomizer an mixing in it. The samples are quite small, i also have some bottles from fragrance samples and o refilled them with aqua vitae but that was already scentes.
From my experience it's a huge gap between the hookup and AV or BW but i can't find a way to wear it withough problems.
I am from eastern Europe and i had the oportunity to travel in different regions from Europe. There are different cultures, here if you don't smell at all it's ok, to smell bad is creepy and to leave a trace of parfume is strange. In other countries people will compliment you for the fragrance you wear.
03-28-2019 2:31 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-29-2019 10:20 PM

(03-28-2019 2:31 PM)Someguy Wrote:  So u mixed unscented mones with parfume? Is that ok?
I was thinking about buying an atomizer an mixing in it. The samples are quite small, i also have some bottles from fragrance samples and o refilled them with aqua vitae but that was already scentes.

I tried to do so back a year ago, then I stopped testing, what I remember I saw effects on others, however my favourite application style is cover the pheromone 10 minutes after application with one layer of good perfume then wait for another 10 minutes and add another layer of perfume again.

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
03-29-2019 10:20 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2019 1:55 PM

I tried to figure out with the smell and I also tried the products solo.
Xist does or doesn' stink? When i spray it, i feel like it have a smell which dissapears in seconds. But still i don't understand if it stinks for other people.
After several attempts, I found that several fragrances seem to cover mones and some mix with them and you can feel both at the same time...
04-03-2019 1:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Best mones that don't stink Someguy 18 2,573 06-30-2019 2:49 PM
Last Post: MusikMan