Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uh.........so Shannon is back......Panty Scorcher anyone?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uh.........so Shannon is back......Panty Scorcher anyone?
10-06-2016 11:39 AM

(10-05-2016 11:09 PM)MMM Wrote:  If my memory serves me right, he said long ago that he had a machine/mone calcultor that tells him what to mix and what it does.

I was always skeptical about that. Too many factors to account for.
10-06-2016 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

10-06-2016 12:20 PM

(10-06-2016 11:39 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I was always skeptical about that. Too many factors to account for.

Yeah that was kind of fishy.
10-06-2016 12:20 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-06-2016 2:51 PM

(10-06-2016 7:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Catlord17 said: "Actually, that is one of the things that brought me back... I found the forumulas for Versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 of Panty Scorcher. I'm considering a deal that may make it possible for us to have this again, too. But for the time being, PS is not my primary focus. I have a lot on my plate right now.

But I see there are new pheromone molecules since last I was active, and I have to rediscover everything I used to know and everything I haven't yet figured out. So I look forward to learning from all of you until I know enough to start giving back again."

Panty Scorcher may be one of those "Legendary mixes" that really might be no more effective than some of the mixes being sold today.

In school I was taught about how legends come into being. Someone tells a story. When the story is retold something is added on to it by the next teller of the story. So in the end an ordinary railworker named John Henry becomes the stuff of legend. According to legend, John Henry's prowess as a steel-driver was measured in a race against a steam-powered hammer, a race he won.

Like I said here before Catlord was one of the first to effectively tackle the social-sexual diffusion issue.

Good to see Catlord back.

A healthy degree of skepticism is a good asset in assessing hype-laden mixes such as these. With any mix that has been around for some time, hype often overshadows the reports which bore the hype.
10-06-2016 2:51 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-06-2016 3:18 PM

(10-06-2016 2:51 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  A healthy degree of skepticism is a good asset in assessing hype-laden mixes such as these. With any mix that has been around for some time, hype often overshadows the reports which bore the hype.

Even more so for the company that released it for him and the forum it was discussed on. It might also be interesting to note that neither SteveO nor Idle have even bothered to comment in the thread either.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-06-2016 3:18 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-06-2016 3:24 PM

SteveO and idle aren't a part of this deal, so far as I'm aware. I've been in contact with Shannon recently on precisely this topic.
10-06-2016 3:24 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

10-06-2016 4:45 PM

For those wanting to keep up with Shannon :

Latest post :

Alright, ladies and gents, in approximately 2 hours, I'll be seeing the beginning of a Category 4 hurricane, and be getting hit directly with winds expected to reach 145 miles an hour in my area, and a chance that they will break Category 5 status. I have battened down the hatches as much as I can, but one can never know with these hurricanes what will happen, even though my house passes wind mitigation inspection. I will probably need a new roof after this. Hopefully it will not flood my house.

Worst case scenario, I'll be incommunicado for as much as 2 weeks. I don't think that will be the case, but it might - so be prepared. Try not to go crazy misunderstanding things and setting each other off while I am out of the loop. Smile

I will try to keep you posted as long as possible as to my status.

Will probably lose power, Internet and cell connectivity for a while, and may also lose water/sewer. Have planned for that... not fun, but I can deal with it. If you have never been through a hurricane, I have been through 8 in my life. I can tell you... we Floridians usually party it up when they're "just" Cat 1 or Cat 2. But even for those of us who are very experienced with hurricanes, Category 4 and 5 is no joke. I am genuinely worried.

You might be asking, "Why not evacuate?" Because the situation is too complex for that to be a realistic option. If it was, believe me... I would be about the middle of Florida heading West right now.

Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know what's going on in case this is the last of my opportunity to post for a while.

Keep in your thoughts all those who have lost their homes and their lives during this storm already, and all those who are yet to lose them.

If I can't post again after this... see you on the flip side. Smile Hopefully with some pics and video to post.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-06-2016 4:45 PM
moe

Rep Post

10-06-2016 5:09 PM

Cool Beans!

Why is he not joining PT as well as Dxs ?
E. tell us more about his plans if you can.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

10-06-2016 5:09 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-06-2016 5:17 PM

(10-06-2016 5:09 PM)moe Wrote:  Cool Beans!

Why is he not joining PT as well as Dxs ?
E. tell us more about his plans if you can.

M.

I'm yet to hear back from him at this point, and with good reason. Shannon wishes to keep a clear head whilst deciding on how to progress from here. Both his sickness and the weather down there are likely to delay things for 2-3 weeks, if not longer. I'll keep this thread updated should I hear back from him in the meantime.
10-06-2016 5:17 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2016 6:09 PM

an artist who created a mix before can create a new one ... this is a great news anyway, even if he believes that the mix can over power his old formula, I am sure he can come up with somethingood powerful with the new ingredients, however I am really interested in tested the original formula of his old mix.

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
10-06-2016 6:09 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-06-2016 6:51 PM

This is the original formula for his mix.
10-06-2016 6:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Panty dropper fragrances (the truth) NR-2 8 2,333 02-21-2021 6:53 PM
Last Post: dogtown
  "Panty Scorcher" theLaw 181 99,023 11-30-2017 9:22 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  What's your panty dropper mix Don Juan DeMarco 71 44,016 02-28-2017 9:23 AM
Last Post: MMM
  best panty dropper phero? kudava1 5 5,748 10-22-2015 10:49 PM
Last Post: amp11220
Lightbulb Powerful Discontinued pheromones? Panty droppers? Turbosmart 49 23,162 01-11-2015 12:06 AM
Last Post: kimosabe