Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uh.........so Shannon is back......Panty Scorcher anyone?
Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Uh.........so Shannon is back......Panty Scorcher anyone?
11-27-2016 7:00 AM

LoL looked at the equation, haven't done trig calculations like that since college. Count me out of that one.

Would be easier for us average joes to keep a log of mixes like most of you gents already keep.
11-27-2016 7:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

11-27-2016 1:05 PM

@Syvient

It's not Trigonometry at all, not even close. It's using Greek alphabet and simple arithmetic ratios. Like if you want an alpha blend go with more alpha molecules like Androstenone, then less moderate ones like Androstanone, then minor ones like Alpha Androstenol.

At the end of the day, most of the math is in solution dilution calculations from raw powder concentrations. Sigma-Aldrich has one on their website or just use Google. M1V1=M2V2 in early Chemistry classes. How much concentrated juice? How much juice? What am I starting with? What is the raw concentration measurement? What unit of measurements to I need to convert? What are reported experiences with this molecule solo? How about in conjunction with others? What is reported with the optimal synergy? Once you figured out the ingredients you imagine it will do with each other and concentration of said ingredients, you can begin the design process. Then testing comes last. The information is out there, you just need to consider what you want to do creatively--provided you have the interest and time. Most importantly, the right information and advice.

Make more juice from this. Then take measurements and organize your volumes. Then make a bottle of this. Plan your carrier. Plan your diffusion process. Then test and test. Change and change. Being more precise will save you money and resources. The smaller the volumes you work with as a hobby-joe like myself the easier it is to work with this stuff. The more you learn and put effort into this hobby, the cheaper and less wasteful the process can get.

Math helps to organize and explain material things in life. It doesn't represent the human factor.

Btw...Are you a troll? You posted a lot with the same time frame date.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 1:11 PM by Androcles.)
11-27-2016 1:05 PM
Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2016 1:17 PM

(11-27-2016 1:05 PM)Androcles Wrote:  @Syvient

It's not Trigonometry at all, not even close. It's using Greek alphabet and simple arithmetic ratios. Like if you want an alpha blend go with more alpha molecules like Androstenone, then less moderate ones like Androstanone, then minor ones like Alpha Androstenol.

At the end of the day, most of the math is in solution dilution calculations from raw powder concentrations. Sigma-Aldrich has one on their website or just use Google. M1V1=M2V2 in early Chemistry classes. How much concentrated juice? How much juice? What am I starting with? What is the raw concentration measurement? What unit of measurements to I need to convert? What are reported experiences with this molecule solo? Once you figured out the ingredients you imagine it will do with each other and concentration of said ingredients, you can begin the design process. Then testing comes last. The information is out there, you just need to consider what you want to do creatively--provided you have the interest and time. Most importantly, the right information.

Make more juice from this. Then take measurements and organize your volumes. Then make a bottle of this. Plan your carrier. Plan your diffusion process. Then test and test. Change and change. Being more precise will save you money and resources. The smaller the volumes you work with as a hobby-joe like myself the easier it is to work with this stuff. The more you learn and put effort into this hobby, the cheaper and less wasteful the process can get.

Math helps to organize and explain material things in life. It doesn't represent the human factor.

Btw...Are you a troll? You posted a lot with the same time frame date.

No not a troll, apparently you guys get hit with a bunch of advertisers and such I am guessing. But really if I were trolling the forums, would
I freakin admit it lol

No as soon as I saw the Lamda symbol in the equation I had flash backs is all.

Yes I posted quite a bit last night, basically I had read some posts that I felt I had some insight in is all. Long weekend has given me
cabin fever.

Anyways, will be watching and reading. Read a bit about the legendary
PS formula back when I joined, so got excited when I began reading this thread and noticed it was just started in October.
11-27-2016 1:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Panty dropper fragrances (the truth) NR-2 8 1,556 02-21-2021 6:53 PM
Last Post: dogtown
  "Panty Scorcher" theLaw 181 92,245 11-30-2017 9:22 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  What's your panty dropper mix Don Juan DeMarco 71 40,531 02-28-2017 9:23 AM
Last Post: MMM
  best panty dropper phero? kudava1 5 5,274 10-22-2015 10:49 PM
Last Post: amp11220
Lightbulb Powerful Discontinued pheromones? Panty droppers? Turbosmart 49 21,559 01-11-2015 12:06 AM
Last Post: kimosabe