Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted
05-04-2015 12:28 PM

(05-04-2015 12:19 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Propositioned as in they start out in my phero cloud at the bar for a few minutes. They start chatting me up. They each individually ask if I want to go to the car for some fun (first one) or to their apartment to 'hang out' (second one). Not much I can say about my perception of them being more attracted to me than they were.

Thanks Rep+
05-04-2015 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-04-2015 8:40 PM

(05-04-2015 10:21 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Grail of Affection 2 drops + Alpha Treasures 2 drops. It is basically THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD meets giant teddy bear that women can't resist...

Now you know why I named this combo THA-HUG. Big Grin

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-04-2015 8:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-04-2015 8:54 PM

(05-04-2015 8:40 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Now you know why I named this combo THA-HUG. Big Grin

Ahhh okay! I totally see why. Single guys would have a BLAST with this. I'm saving it for date night with my Beautiful Bride.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 8:54 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

05-05-2015 1:37 AM

So my run of p75 was actually pretty cool. Had more heads turning my way in just today than ive had the last couple months lol. This was with 1 2.5mcg spray and tomorrow i plan on running 2 spray gor 5mcg total and see what turns up. Big Grin

Edit: this worked for hispanics and Asians at 2.5mcg. I want to see what 5 mcg does and who it has staring my way. Science at its finest no?

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 1:38 AM by pherosloth.)
05-05-2015 1:37 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-05-2015 7:24 PM

Snoopy, have you tried a SXD-9 build-up with Evolve? I've run the SXD-9 build-up many times, and the results are just incredible, even in highly-inhibited environments. I only had a chance to run it with Evolve (spray) once, but I can see the mix has great potential. Let me know if you decide to give this a shot!
05-05-2015 7:24 PM

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

05-05-2015 7:37 PM

You make me want to get another bottle of SXD-9 damn it lol.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-05-2015 7:37 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-05-2015 8:39 PM

(05-05-2015 7:24 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Snoopy, have you tried a SXD-9 build-up with Evolve? I've run the SXD-9 build-up many times, and the results are just incredible, even in highly-inhibited environments. I only had a chance to run it with Evolve (spray) once, but I can see the mix has great potential. Let me know if you decide to give this a shot!

I'm not Snoop, but may I have the instructions on that, please? Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-05-2015 8:39 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

05-05-2015 9:10 PM

Same here i may actually try it lol P social sexual blend build up sounds neat. Can this be done with a status blend? Like in essence increasing our worth to maybe a level that someone who identifies with it could handle? If no one has tried it, i may do so for the sake of all of us pherousers. Maybe i snag me a rich fish eh?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-05-2015 9:10 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-06-2015 6:21 PM

(05-05-2015 9:10 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  Same here i may actually try it lol P social sexual blend build up sounds neat. Can this be done with a status blend? Like in essence increasing our worth to maybe a level that someone who identifies with it could handle? If no one has tried it, i may do so for the sake of all of us pherousers. Maybe i snag me a rich fish eh?

Social/sexual sledgehammer...Could it be - SOB, PSE, Voodoo? Mmm...Would be so interesting to try. Would do it myself if I had an awesome opportunity to. Maybe that's what I'll wear tomorrow when my lady research assistant/client trains tomorrow.

My Journal
05-06-2015 6:21 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

05-06-2015 6:59 PM

(05-06-2015 6:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Social/sexual sledgehammer...Could it be - SOB, PSE, Voodoo? Mmm...Would be so interesting to try. Would do it myself if I had an awesome opportunity to. Maybe that's what I'll wear tomorrow when my lady research assistant/client trains tomorrow.

Damn i wish i had me some voodoo but LAL has been sold out for a while now, makes me sad sloth Sad

PheroslothParatrooper
05-06-2015 6:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mones for Uber drivers Med 5 1,164 05-23-2021 4:08 AM
Last Post: dsouza