Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted
05-03-2015 2:50 PM

(05-02-2015 6:44 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  Seems most people would suggest p83 over p103 simply because of that build up factor. However, 103 may hit right away but if nothing is done with the opportunity, it may actually work against you. Has anyone noticed a build up effect with p83 where it stops working After so long? And i think i found out a little something about latinas, and i have a feeling based on some reactions at the store about high Androstenone, where even younger than 20 like around 12ish or 13ish can notice it too. They all turned my way and held gaze. This is what im looking for in the 20-30 range lol Laugh1. This was using 2 drops Ascend behind each ear and smeared across jawline, 1 drop Cohesion on the back of my neck around 9am, and 4 sprays SOB (sample bottle), at about 10:30am. Then another 2 sample sprays SOB at about 2:30, and its true, younger targets eat up that Androstenone up! Almost seems like the ones going into their fertile parts of their menstrual cycle, but before i can actually claim that as a statement i will have to do more testing. I can only imaginr what will happen if i use SOB+Turn Up The Heat+p75... also anyone know which is actually better Between Turn Up The Heat and SOB?

Combining multiple high -Androstenone mixes is foolhardy. Just stick with S.O.B. and P75. I had really good results combining 2 sprays Emperor with 5mcg P75, so perhaps Dionysus (the replacement for Emperor) would be even better. I'd recommend adding TAC and P83 to this to ensure maximum hits on younger targets, and more intense hits on older targets. P79, one of the main steering molecules in Turn Up The Heat, may be a good addition as well, but it can be unpredictable and is best at lower doses. A dose as low as 500ug may be best, in fact.
05-03-2015 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

05-03-2015 8:15 PM

High androstenon hits the hispanics and latinas in my area rather awesomely, which is why i had that idea. On the other hand, i think there may be something with the androstenone causing a raise in libido of these women who probably have an otherwise low amount. There may be something in these molecules raising testosterone levels even if ever so slightly that turns them on, and this seems to be done by high Androstenone. I've done as much as 6 sample sprays of SOB at one time, and had great attention and responses from the ladies. Idk maybe my none porduction just isn't that high, and maybe psychological, ethnic, or other factors make my body produce more of a different phero than Androstenone. Then again i am 29 almost reaching 30 so my Androstenone production is ramping down as is and i may be able to support more Androstenone use. Idk we are all different, and in this case it may be no different. I figure that different people will require different doses, and altough majority may share results i just may be one of those few who can go higher. We will have to keep testing, and btw does the sample spray of SOB have cops? What about sample oil bottle of Ascend? I would like to know before i order any of those products so i know tosubtract cops or keep them in.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-03-2015 8:15 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-03-2015 9:33 PM

(05-03-2015 8:15 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  We will have to keep testing, and btw does the sample spray of SOB have cops? What about sample oil bottle of Ascend? I would like to know before i order any of those products so i know to subtract (sic) cops or keep them in.

All of the PheromoneXS sample sprays are exact to the product that you would purchase.

My Journal
05-03-2015 9:33 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

05-04-2015 12:55 AM

That's good, that means that when i order something and it says what it says i know what im getting. No mix ups and all. Going to place my order right now. Thanks for the info!

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-04-2015 12:55 AM
moe

Rep Post

05-04-2015 3:44 AM

Also, Ascend comes in two flavours - with cops and without cops. But the version with cops is the "default" version so I would say the samples come with cops

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-04-2015 3:44 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-04-2015 10:21 AM

Grail of Affection 2 drops + Alpha Treasures 2 drops. It is basically THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD meets giant teddy bear that women can't resist. Tried this 2 times so far and even though I'm married it has a human Velcro affect on women. Was propositioned twice in one night at a bar by women who appeared pretty sober. One was mid thirties and Caucasian. The other appeared either Italian or Latin descent, probably late 20's. I'm a pirate over 40 so this was a bit surprising. Any woman who got in my cloud did the head snap and stare. I highly recommend it.

Evolve + SXD-9. Lots of KINO every time I wear this combo. KINO from other women in addition to my bride. Lots of oral sex from my beauty whenever I wear this combo (she isn't normally THIS enthusiastic). Also lots of attraction from other women.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 10:21 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-04-2015 10:59 AM

(05-04-2015 10:21 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Grail of Affection 2 drops + Alpha Treasures 2 drops. It is basically THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD meets giant teddy bear that women can't resist. Tried this 2 times so far and even though I'm married it has a human Velcro affect on women. Was propositioned twice in one night at a bar by women who appeared pretty sober. One was mid thirties and Caucasian. The other appeared either Italian or Latin descent, probably late 20's.

Good for you! Can you clarify what "propositions" were made?

Sorry to bother you but as you know I have a real problem with married guys and their perceptions of what pheromones are doing. Mostly because they have no follow up. So the proof of what is really going on is often not there.

Just to give you and example the maker of Erox was on here bragging about how women were attracted to him when he wore Erox but he couldn't do anything about it because he was married. As it turns out the women were not as attracted as he perceived that they were.

Just trying to get clarification. Not personal, so please don't take it as such.
05-04-2015 10:59 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-04-2015 11:01 AM

(05-04-2015 10:21 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Grail of Affection 2 drops + Alpha Treasures 2 drops. It is basically THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD meets giant teddy bear that women can't resist. Tried this 2 times so far and even though I'm married it has a human Velcro affect on women. Was propositioned twice in one night at a bar by women who appeared pretty sober. One was mid thirties and Caucasian. The other appeared either Italian or Latin descent, probably late 20's. I'm a pirate over 40 so this was a bit surprising. Any woman who got in my cloud did the head snap and stare. I highly recommend it.

Evolve + SXD-9. Lots of KINO every time I wear this combo. KINO from other women in addition to my bride. Lots of oral sex from my beauty whenever I wear this combo (she isn't normally THIS enthusiastic). Also lots of attraction from other women.

ParaD: "(she isn't normally THIS enthusiastic)"

Ratios that's getting you smoked, please? Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 11:02 AM by MMM.)
05-04-2015 11:01 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-04-2015 11:21 AM

(05-04-2015 11:01 AM)MMM Wrote:  ParaD: "(she isn't normally THIS enthusiastic)"

Not talking about his wife's enthusiasm. Re read pls.
05-04-2015 11:21 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-04-2015 12:19 PM

One drop Evolve and one full pump SXD-9.

Evolve split between each side of my neck. SXD-9 spread on my hands and arms. No cover scent.

Propositioned as in they start out in my phero cloud at the bar for a few minutes. They start chatting me up. They each individually ask if I want to go to the car for some fun (first one) or to their apartment to 'hang out' (second one). Not much I can say about my perception of them being more attracted to me than they were.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 12:20 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-04-2015 12:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mones for Uber drivers Med 5 1,164 05-23-2021 4:08 AM
Last Post: dsouza