Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
USPS
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

USPS
04-24-2014 12:53 PM

I ordered Xist today and USPS has been nothing but trouble

There seems to be a new trick that the USPS carriers are using. For some reason they are not leaving the packages in the mailbox. The really bad part is that they are not leaving the reciept anymore either.

HAX uses USPS also and USPS did the same thing to me when I ordered from HAX.

I don't mind that I was not home. I understand that they need a signature but to not leave a reciept so I can go to the post office to pick the item up is a problem.

FedEX and UPS don't give me any headaches at all. They leave the package or a reciept everytime.

I have made 5 orders between HAX and LAL. One time USPS left the package in my mailbox and four times they did not leave the package or a reciept for pickup.

Without a reciept I have to go to the Post Office and request to see the Post Office Manager. The tellers say they can't help you without the postal reciept. The last time this happened I waited 20mins to see the manager. After the manager searched for the package she said she couldn't find it and she would call me the next day.

I ordered Bad Wolf last month and USPS repeated this senario. The carrier did not leave the package or a reciept so I could go pick up the package.

I can only hope that I won't have to play this game with the USPS with this order of Xist.

USPS is cheap but cheap is almost always not good.
04-24-2014 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: USPS
04-24-2014 2:42 PM

Sounds like you have a bad carrier. Trust me, not all are that bad.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
04-24-2014 2:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  USPS first class internationl is a big fail - avoid it BAALhammon 16 5,059 03-28-2016 6:52 AM
Last Post: BAALhammon