Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
USPS first class internationl is a big fail - avoid it
BAALhammon
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

USPS first class internationl is a big fail - avoid it
03-17-2016 2:19 PM

I just felt that I must share my experience with ordering from pheromonesxs, I am not complaining about Steve or pheromonesxs, just sharing what happened to my order and how it was handled with USPS and LIBANPOST,

below is the email I have sent to Libanpost and USPS along with the attachments and I will keep updating step by step,

email start

subject:
LIBANPOST & USPS unreliability to accomplish mail delivery.

Dear USPS & LIBANPOST,

I have found that this is the suitable method to release the stress caused by using your services for the first time ever, I am a happy customer with many courier service provider in several countries where I receive my packages regularly until a company offered a free first class international shipping for my products to Beirut, Lebanon.

I received my tracking number shortly after submitting the order, LZ862217891US which started to show tracking steps on 29 of Feb 2016 and seized on the 4th of march 2016, the last tracking stop was departing Miami, on 17 of march the tracking showed an early date tracking (on 6th of Feb 2016 the package departed from Istanbul, Turkey) which made suspect that there is something wrong and while reading others experience I came to know about a diffrent tracking that belongs to Libanpost which revealed the disastrous information that my package is on the way back to the sender.

so I called the Libanpost customer service centre today 17-Feb-2016 to clarify what happened but instead the response was (we can not do anything from our end, your package was departed to the USA), so I asked for the reason which led to this action, the response was (your address is not correct), so I told the customer service agent that my address is as following:
flat, building, street, area, city, country, mobile number. she replied that she can not see my adress to check if it is correct which I found it is better to eject from the conversation and I headed to nearest libanpost branch, there I asked for a clarification on what is a correct way to write my address which I have Ben using for the last decade and I showed the customer service agent the used adress, the response was (you did not include a landmark),
then the agent asked me for the tracking number to check if the package still here which I can claim for redelivery, but unfortunately it was gone and agent tried to sell me the useless expensive mail box which suppose to be regular for most of the citizens and it was made a luxury supplement to a small portion by the so called LIBANPOST for only USD 80 per annum,

now I backed off for a second and tried to put myself in their shoe, maybe it is not their fault,
maybe the post man got lost his way to my doorstep,
maybe he did feel like working on that day,
maybe one attempt is too little,
maybe 2 days accommodation for a mail envelope is way expensive for Libanpost to handle and they had to ship it back,
maybe because libanpost did not attempt to contact me by phone,
maybe because USPS tracking service is not synced with its partners in one portal,
maybe it is better for me to travel and shop personally is a valid option,
maybe I write recommendations in 20 huge forms for the last 10 years,
maybe it is my horoscope luck,
maybe it is God's will,
but what I am really sure about that you both failed to deliver a simple letter with clear address and working phone number and I am sure I will never use your services in future requirements nor I will advice for it, hopefully the trader will get a copy of this mail and he will get a clear idea what made some of his customers unhappy and make the discount on the products and not the shipping..

I thank you for this and in the attachment you could see the tracking as of now, a real failed situation where you both proven to be trust unworthiness for our mail,

USPS has failed to synchronize and track their mail so far for the first class mail, and if this low cost mail is not considered as to do the job it is much better to cancel it from your product range, your tracking on this product failed to guide the customer, maybe an additional information since the destination is known on how and where to track the package would be much of help when handing over to another party.

as for Libanpost, I was never a fan of your services and if I know the package will be handled by your center I wouldn't took that risk at first place, if your customer service call centre did not close at 5:00 PM this email was not considered, in my opinion if you can not do the job let someone else do it, libanpost you failed and I believe there is no true management to prevent such incidents from repeating.

have a nice evening, I feel much better now, thank you for listening hope you will take action.

email end

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

99% on mobile phone and very NEW to pheromones.

LAL
Gels: SDX-9, Ndue Alpha, Aqua Vitae, Kane*, Overdose*.
Other: Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, Max-T-150, Hypnotica*

PXS
Oils: Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, APi*
Other: SOB*, Love boat*

* = Sample.
03-17-2016 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 493
Thanks received:
282 thanks in 142 posts

RE: USPS first class internationl is a big fail - avoid it
03-18-2016 2:30 AM

Dude, why are you posting this on a Pheromone forum? PSX are not to blame for some other country's postal service half way across the world. My orders (Spain) have always arrived before time from PSX and other vendors via standard USPS international.
03-18-2016 2:30 AM
Thanks given by Nicksw
BAALhammon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

03-18-2016 6:47 AM

(03-18-2016 2:30 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Dude, why are you posting this on a Pheromone forum? PSX are not to blame for some other country's postal service half way across the world. My orders (Spain) have always arrived before time from PSX and other vendors via standard USPS international.

dude, I mentioned that this is not a complaint against Steve or PXS on top of the post,
steve is a great guy mm this is just to how my package as handled by USPS and it's partner.

plus Steve is very helpful and he offer me advises,

thank you

LAL

PXS

* = Sample.
03-18-2016 6:47 AM
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 244
Thanks received:
375 thanks in 201 posts

03-19-2016 2:07 AM

What I figure out about USPS is that it is more based on location. At some location, they get it and others they don't. At my country where 100 of lost USPS parcel recorded on the net, parcels always reach at my place.

I have only lost 1 parcel from Thundr. It may be because of holiday time. Recently, stop ordering pheromones around holidays in my country.

It is very subjective to me. The cost of International shipping with other companies is significantly high. Thus, it makes me stick with USPS. The 3 vendors that I deal regularly stands behind there delivery. If the parcel is lost , then they resend it.

USPS uses local vendors in different countries. It really depend on them. At some places, it is good and bad. I hope you get your parcel as soon as possible. It is very subjective matter though.
03-19-2016 2:07 AM
Thanks given by BAALhammon
hashishattraction
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 12 posts

03-19-2016 2:52 AM

(03-18-2016 2:30 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Dude, why are you posting this on a Pheromone forum? PSX are not to blame for some other country's postal service half way across the world. My orders (Spain) have always arrived before time from PSX and other vendors via standard USPS international.

how much time does it take to arrive to spain ?
as i'm in your southern neighbor country, i guess it would be the same
03-19-2016 2:52 AM

sandym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

03-19-2016 3:32 AM

I would steer well clear of these guys, period!
03-19-2016 3:32 AM
Thanks given by BAALhammon
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

03-19-2016 4:11 AM

(03-18-2016 6:47 AM)BAALhammon Wrote:  dude, I mentioned that this is not a complaint against Steve or PXS on top of the post,
steve is a great guy mm this is just to how my package as handled by USPS and it's partner.

Dude, you seem confused.

The United States Postal Service does not deliver first class mail in Lebanon or any other foreign country. The USPS also doesn't get to pick who delivers mail in Lebanon. The government of Lebanon selects who in Lebanon delivers first class mail sent there from other countries.

Lebanon has designated LibanPost:

First Class mail sent to Lebanon from any of the 192 Universal Postal Union member countries ends up going to LibanPost.

The tracking info shows it made it to Lebanon and LibanPost, then it was returned by LibanPost with the remark "Incorrect Address/Item returned to sender".

If the address was actually correct, then this is a fail by LibanPost (or the government of Lebanon for designating LibanPost as the country's postal service). And if the address wasn't correct, it still has nothing to do with USPS.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 4:24 AM by mike007.)
03-19-2016 4:11 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
BAALhammon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

03-19-2016 10:30 AM

(03-19-2016 4:11 AM)mike007 Wrote:  Dude, you seem confused.

The United States Postal Service does not deliver first class mail in Lebanon or any other foreign country. The USPS also doesn't get to pick who delivers mail in Lebanon. The government of Lebanon selects who in Lebanon delivers first class mail sent there from other countries.

Lebanon has designated LibanPost:

First Class mail sent to Lebanon from any of the 192 Universal Postal Union member countries ends up going to LibanPost.

The tracking info shows it made it to Lebanon and LibanPost, then it was returned by LibanPost with the remark "Incorrect Address/Item returned to sender".

If the address was actually correct, then this is a fail by LibanPost (or the government of Lebanon for designating LibanPost as the country's postal service). And if the address wasn't correct, it still has nothing to do with USPS.

Dude, thank you the post, however it seems you skiped some paragraph of post #1, I advice you the read it again, I have mentioned that this is Libanpost fault to make my address as incorrect, as of yesterday, USPS just showed a new update that the package has left lebanon, on the 6th of March...

for your informations Libanpost is a private company and we don't have a mail services operated by the government.

LAL

PXS

* = Sample.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 10:32 AM by BAALhammon.)
03-19-2016 10:30 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 493
Thanks received:
282 thanks in 142 posts

03-19-2016 11:18 AM

(03-19-2016 2:52 AM)hashishattraction Wrote:  how much time does it take to arrive to spain ?
as i'm in your southern neighbor country, i guess it would be the same

I choose the most basic (slowest) option, because it avoids customs delays. My orders from any US supplier via USPS International arrive between 5 and 12 days, depending upon local holidays.
03-19-2016 11:18 AM

mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

03-19-2016 12:24 PM

(03-19-2016 10:30 AM)BAALhammon Wrote:  for your informations Libanpost is a private company and we don't have a mail services operated by the government.

You're still confused. Reread my post.

It didn't say LibanPost was operated by your government. It said LibanPost was picked by your government to deliver first class mail in your country.

The USPS doesn't have a say in the matter.
03-19-2016 12:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  USPS Paradox 1 517 04-24-2014 1:42 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  News letter discount fail? DWR 4 432 03-10-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: SteveO