Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn any pheromone product into "Voodoo"
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Turn any pheromone product into "Voodoo"
01-19-2020 8:07 AM

(01-10-2019 4:49 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I got meh results from Voodoo too but the scent of it had the strongest imprint out of every other scent, pheromone or not and I don't think it was the best scent compared to other products, but I miss it in a very strange, imprinted way.I think the pheromones or plant extracts used in Voodoo do a good job of putting you in a somewhat trance state and imprinting through scent.I really believe that if I put Voodoo right now I will become instantly euphoric, in a dumb dreamy way.
The scent of the 2nd batch changed a bit, not sure what's the current scent.

Stef
What did the ladies think of the scent?
Did you get more compliments on the scent versus your colognes ?
Would you consider getting BW or NA in Voodoo scent?
01-19-2020 8:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Renai_Man
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2020 8:28 AM

(01-11-2019 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  My main point was, that akin to pheromones, if you do not believe that they will work, then they will not. To further my Aspirin analogy, if one takes some for aches and pains but they've convinced themselves that it will do nothing for the pain; one will still hurt.

Yes Gladen, it's all about beliefs. If PheroTruth members don't believe in pheromone, they stop using it, if people don't believe in magic, they don't use it. Pheromone and magic still exist because it works. People spend enough time to study about it and make it work. I also believe in your seduction lessons, Gladen Redface. I truly love the kissing lessons.

I myself think that if anything can increase the chance of success, I'll definitely try and use it to see how things are going. That's why I have purchased some of hoodoo oil, it's otw. Another reason for me to try hoodoo oils is that, they are much much cheaper compare to pheromone. If hoodoo oils work, that's great for my budget, if they don't work, I just waste a bit of money on it. So why not try to see what they offer?

(01-18-2020 8:43 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Ok this thread had sunk long enough, time to bring it back up. I actually have reports of this experiment of mine, all in one night.

Congratulate masterfu678, I read your testomony from LM then I come here to see your detailed report. A great report, it motivates me a lot with LM oils.

I have questions about how to use LM oils. Can I apply the dosage of pheromone to LM oils? I mean with pheromone you must apply a certain amount (2-3 drops, 1-2 sprays) to ensure the amount is enough for people to smell it. How about LM oils? Do I need to apply with a good amount so that people can smell it? Or I just dab it to have a trace of it on my skin?

The oil I bought is 'come to me', if it works the way I want, I would report it in this thread too.

@masterfu678: I have a question about hoodoo in PM box. Please check it.

Renai_man
01-19-2020 8:28 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-19-2020 12:04 PM

Renai

Come To Me huh, good choice, it is great for attracting unknown ladies to you. State your petition like "All the ladies that are my potential lovers, come to me." while you are applying the oil on yourself.

There is no dosage, and nobody has to smell it for it to work. You can wear it like a cologne, or do like me. My personal preference is doing 3 upward rolls while I was applying the oil on both side of my neck, so that is 6 strips of the oil. 3,6,9 are magickal numbers. But you don't have to do it this way.
01-19-2020 12:04 PM
Renai_Man
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2020 7:16 PM

(01-19-2020 12:04 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Renai
There is no dosage, and nobody has to smell it for it to work. You can wear it like a cologne, or do like me. My personal preference is doing 3 upward rolls while I was applying the oil on both side of my neck, so that is 6 strips of the oil. 3,6,9 are magickal numbers. But you don't have to do it this way.

Thank you. I will try that
01-19-2020 7:16 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2020 2:49 PM

More stuff worthy of a report

I had been doing the Holy Grail, Ladykiller, SXD-9, and Hoodoo oils combo for a few weeks now. Apparently I am now "The Legend" at the night club (HG's rockstar vibe)

Last Friday, I was still doing the dance by myself thing, not actually trying to initiate any conversations. This was at beginning of the night, not a lot of people on the dance floor, and eventually it was just me and this other older and chubby blonde lady probably in her late 40s. She was with her friends and she was dancing for her friends to see, probably also a bit drunk. She noticed me and immediately expressed flirty behavior toward me, like wanting to wear my glasses, want to get close to me, want me to take off my shirt (I didn't comply, not in front of like 50 other people watching, alone in a private room, sure). Later when me and her were the only two people on the dance floor, she just decided to throw herself behind me and grabbed my hand trying to manipulate the way I dance. Everyone watching opened their mouth in surprise. If you are wondering, no I am not embarrassed, deep down, I was enjoying this whole ordeal, the concoction I am wearing on my neck is doing exactly what I want it do, can't get any better than that lol.

Later me and this lady also grinded, which shocked the audience even further, the dance went on quite a while. The lady also introduced herself, again, didn't hear clearly what she said due to music, but she did mention that she has a husband. So a married woman basically threw herself and flirted with a random asian dude on the dance floor, while her friends watched. Bravo, just bravo. The lady later said her "I love you"s and left the club with her friends.

A similar thing also happened the next day.

I danced straight for about 5 hours, I was tired, so I sat down and took a break, watched everyone else dancing. Then I noticed a lady danced with what seemed like her boyfriend in front of me, I didn't pay them much attention, just watched everyone enjoying themselves. Then I noticed the couple that I mentioned above stopped dancing, and the boyfriend whispered something in her lady's ear. Then it happened, the lady came up to me and asked me to dance, I accepted and we danced, same thing, grinding, hugging, she grabbed my hand and put them around her etc. She told me her name, I told her mine, we hugged intimately and she said her "I love you"s and left the club with her boyfriend.

So apparently, the concoction I am wearing on my neck can create enough respect from guys to make them happily wanting to share their girlfriend with me, at least to dance.

I only saw this phenomenon in salsa social dance events, because that is exactly what it is, a social dance event, everyone is dancing with other people to socialize and making friends, but latin dances have a certain way to properly execute each dance moves, so it is really about the form and skills of your dance rather than the relationship status of a person.

This does not apply to night clubs, because I usually see couples going to clubs together, but for drinking and dancing with each other only. No sharing themselves with other people, and the guy are usually being very protective of their girlfriend. But if we come back to my experience, all that had changed, there was no aggression or protectiveness from the guys even though Holy Grail has the Alpha vibe to it, plus the massive respect I got.

In addition, this signature seems to let me make friends very easily. It was like anyone who got into my proximity are immediately drawn into me and wants to be my friend. Last Wednesday when I was at a different bar, a lady previously had no interest for me (even being my friend, completely ignoring me), suddenly opened her arms, hugged me, and now considered me as her buddy. Literally a "zero to hero" hit.

I know this report primarily focused on the pheromones, but I think that the magick oils enhanced the pheromones as well. For example, Kiss Me Now is a magick formula that is specifically designed for intimate physical contact, including sex, except that there is no strings attached when using it alone, but I mixed it with at least 8 other different magick formulas to enhance my own masculinity, induce love feelings, influence and bewitch my presence on everyone's mind, and getting attention. There is a lot more than just no string attached hugging and kissing.

One last note, it also seems that there is a very strong imprint effect. Much like the actual Voodoo product. I had seen people who I haven't seen for at least a month since the first meeting coming up saying hi to me and chatting me up like old friends. Most of them are probably drunk when they first met me, but it seems like they remember me regardless.
02-03-2020 2:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you advise me of a pheromone product without androsterone? Jarod 2 421 11-05-2020 9:07 AM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  The best pheromone product for getting numbers? dsouza 6 899 11-02-2020 12:27 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Which pheromone product have you bought more than once? mdw 116 26,623 02-04-2020 4:06 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  best pheromone product for college girls 19-25 mr.bloom 11 8,393 01-01-2016 5:44 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Give me some pheromone product names that would help a real estate agent cali4ya858 15 7,946 09-10-2015 9:35 PM
Last Post: Pheroman