Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn any pheromone product into "Voodoo"
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Turn any pheromone product into "Voodoo"
01-10-2019 6:24 AM

(01-10-2019 6:14 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  To me, Voodoo isn't the best stand alone mix, but in a combo with BW and Cops, it's pure magic. It's one of the few products that I would always want to keep in stock.

About the "witchy shit", although I respect the views and enthusiasm of other members, IMO whether it's Voodoo water, Hoodoo oil or Santa's jiz, the effects of such enhancements are placebo based. I have no idea if my Voodoo is with or without.

Do you have reports of that combo in your journal LoveInSpain?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-10-2019 6:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2019 7:16 AM

(01-10-2019 6:24 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Do you have reports of that combo in your journal LoveInSpain?
My journal is somewhat neglected, unfortunately. But I believe that I've posted somewhere in the Voodoo and BW combo threads.
I've also had good results (lays) with BW + NA + Voodoo + Tmax150, ratio 11+usual smear of Tmax.
Though I would say that I can't use Voodoo in any form more than twice a week. It ends up draining my energy and messing with my sleep.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 7:17 AM by LoveInSpain.)
01-10-2019 7:16 AM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2019 2:33 PM

(01-10-2019 4:49 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I got meh results from Voodoo too but the scent of it had the strongest imprint out of every other scent, pheromone or not and I don't think it was the best scent compared to other products, but I miss it in a very strange, imprinted way.I think the pheromones or plant extracts used in Voodoo do a good job of putting you in a somewhat trance state and imprinting through scent.I really believe that if I put Voodoo right now I will become instantly euphoric, in a dumb dreamy way.
The scent of the 2nd batch changed a bit, not sure what's the current scent.
I think I figured out why you feel that. It is all about the plants used. If you have the right herbs, you will find out that they are in fact magickal. From the herb book I have from Catherine, the owner of Lucky Mojo. She wrote that plants such as Angelica, Calamus, are all known as love herbs, however, they can be deployed in a certain unusual way for domination and control purposes, such as a domination love spell where one member of the relationship has all the authority.

I still have my bottle of Voodoo, but it was unscented and I regret of ordering it that way. So here is a tip, buy it scented in the original Voodoo scent, the scent itself is very important, not for sniffing, but for the actual plants used to make that scent, which adds power to the overall usefulness of Voodoo.

(01-10-2019 6:14 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  About the "witchy shit", although I respect the views and enthusiasm of other members, IMO whether it's Voodoo water, Hoodoo oil or Santa's jiz, the effects of such enhancements are placebo based. I have no idea if my Voodoo is with or without.

I understand that you think Hoodoo oils effects are placebo based, but if you tried Lucky Mojo's stuff, perhaps your view MIGHT change, I have seen the stuff work when I merely only touched them, without actually using them.

People thought the same thing with pheromones but then this forum won't exist if people still all believes that.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 2:37 PM by masterfu678.)
01-10-2019 2:33 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-10-2019 3:18 PM

(01-10-2019 2:33 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I understand that you think Hoodoo oils effects are placebo based, but if you tried Lucky Mojo's stuff, perhaps your view MIGHT change, I have seen the stuff work when I merely only touched them, without actually using them.

People thought the same thing with pheromones but then this forum won't exist if people still all believes that.

Not that this is anything new; but a large part of how magick, and pheromones by proxy, work is through faith. Even the all mighty science falls flat when resolutely faced with total and utter disbelief. I've seen loved ones hang on in the face of the final stages of cancer for just one more Christmas despite all science stating otherwise; and likewise seen them surrender to the darkness despite science having pumped cures into their bodies.

On the opposite end of the spectrum I've seen folks recover from debilitating illnesses and major damage to their bodies due to 'folk cures', 'magick', and just the power of belief.

There is, indeed, more on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophies; but none of them will ever work if we do not place our faith and belief into them.

In short, if you doubt that pheromones or Hoodoo will work for you, then it most definitely will not.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2019 3:18 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2019 5:03 PM

(01-10-2019 3:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Not that this is anything new; but a large part of how magick, and pheromones by proxy, work is through faith. Even the all mighty science falls flat when resolutely faced with total and utter disbelief. I've seen loved ones hang on in the face of the final stages of cancer for just one more Christmas despite all science stating otherwise; and likewise seen them surrender to the darkness despite science having pumped cures into their bodies.

On the opposite end of the spectrum I've seen folks recover from debilitating illnesses and major damage to their bodies due to 'folk cures', 'magick', and just the power of belief.

There is, indeed, more on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophies; but none of them will ever work if we do not place our faith and belief into them.

In short, if you doubt that pheromones or Hoodoo will work for you, then it most definitely will not.
There's a huge division line between pheromones and Hoodoo. Mones are based upon biological science. Hoodoo is not. Science is based upon doubting a theory until it can be deemed probable or fully proven. Faith can only be valid up to a certain point. As much as you believe that when you drop a rock it will fall upwards, upon dropping it, you will only witness gravity.
And yes, humans and many other animals are capable of remarkable accomplishments. Are those based on faith, hope, necessity, determination, instinct or a combination of all?
I hope that I don't sound pessimistic. But I fully admit that am sceptical.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-10-2019 5:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-10-2019 5:24 PM

(01-10-2019 5:03 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  There's a huge division line between pheromones and Hoodoo. Mones are based upon biological science. Hoodoo is not. Science is based upon doubting a theory until it can be deemed probable or fully proven. Faith can only be valid up to a certain point. As much as you believe that when you drop a rock it will fall upwards, upon dropping it, you will only witness gravity.
And yes, humans and many other animals are capable of remarkable accomplishments. Are those based on faith, hope, necessity, determination, instinct or a combination of all?
I hope that I don't sound pessimistic. But I fully admit that am sceptical.
Well said. One should always be skeptical.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2019 5:24 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2019 6:20 PM

(01-10-2019 3:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Not that this is anything new; but a large part of how magick, and pheromones by proxy, work is through faith. Even the all mighty science falls flat when resolutely faced with total and utter disbelief. I've seen loved ones hang on in the face of the final stages of cancer for just one more Christmas despite all science stating otherwise; and likewise seen them surrender to the darkness despite science having pumped cures into their bodies.

Very true.

Now we have to wait until the day when magick and spirituality is proved by science. It is possible. Every time I join a discussion about magick, spirituality, Astrology etc, there will be that at least one person that mentions the Quantum Theory. Somehow the Quantum Theory and proving spirituality with science is connected, but we don't know how yet.

Even on Lucky Mojo's forum, a female member told me that pheromone and magick are actually similar and she dump the Hoodoo oils into her pheromones, her username is "ScorpioKate", don't know if she is here. She told me that both can affect the psych of a person in some way, pheromone is more of a closed range (can be 1 mile but that is still closed range), and magick can be done remotely. Meaning that I can target a female that I like and light some candles with a spell and she will come to me to my home without me leaving the home at all, and that could different states or different country. All I need is that person's name written on a piece of paper, as this person's name is a very powerful proxy to affect that person, even without physically meeting them.

This again, somehow made me believe that Quantum Theory can be used to explain why it can be done this way, but it is just not yet time for that kind of scientific breakthrough yet.
01-10-2019 6:20 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-11-2019 9:12 AM

(01-10-2019 6:20 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Now we have to wait until the day when magick and spirituality is proved by science. It is possible. Every time I join a discussion about magick, spirituality, Astrology etc, there will be that at least one person that mentions the Quantum Theory. Somehow the Quantum Theory and proving spirituality with science is connected, but we don't know how yet.

Perhaps, but that was not what I was attempting to intimate. While I do have some superficial understanding that there is something beyond the physicality of pure science, the metaphysical if you will, I am far too much of a clod to have any keening of the ins and outs of such things.

What I was inferring is that while any practice of magick involves the transmutation of focused energies, the underlying concoctions in such things as oils, salves, potions, etc tend to involve substances that have real, replicatable effects. A prime example of this is the European, African, and Neo Pagan potions to reduce pain, nausea, and inflammation. While the ingredients are well known and documented, and have been around for a thousand or more years, several of the ingredients (in a more pure and extracted form) are in our modern Aspirin (specifically the active substance found in White Willow bark).

My clumsily alluded point was that magickal concoctions do, indeed, have some real life active ingredients that have been known, for multiple generations, to have true effects. Very similar to pheromones in this way, they are not totally quantified and the scientific world is split regarding views (and even supporting data) on whether or not they work, and to what extent if they do.

My main point was, that akin to pheromones, if you do not believe that they will work, then they will not. To further my Aspirin analogy, if one takes some for aches and pains but they've convinced themselves that it will do nothing for the pain; one will still hurt.

While there is supporting ideology that points to the Quantum levels of things showing that reality is entirely subjective, with no objectivity, and that our universe is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one, I had no intentions of derailing the thread by stating that Schrodinger's Cat is always dead, alive, any state in between, as well as a chocolate milkshake with a cherry on top, in all locations at once, and is both a plasma and a particle; and the 'concrete' data that we observe depends entirely on our point of reference and the state we are attempting to glean from our observations.

Whether or not one believes in the view that a human can act as a focusing lens to imbue any item, or reality in general, with energies fixated to achieving a certain end, while hinted to be supported by Quantum reality, is still mostly unproven (disregarding the controversial advances of Daryl Bem and others); but many things that science relies upon are likewise unproven.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 9:13 AM by Gladen.)
01-11-2019 9:12 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2020 8:43 PM

Ok this thread had sunk long enough, time to bring it back up. I actually have reports of this experiment of mine, all in one night.

A lot has changed since I started this thread, in addition to the mix I listed in the first post of this thread, I had two more, they are

Influence
Come To Me
Fire of Love
Love Me

Influence
Fire of Love
Bewitching
Kiss Me Now

So now my 10ml roller bottle is loaded with 8 different magickal Hoodoo formulas, you can fit a lot of magick in a tiny bottle lol. I don't put the mix with Kiss Me Now in the roller bottle, as sometimes I don't want the ladies to kiss me and initiate physical touch, but Kiss Me Now is the perfect formula for this purpose. and I add it separately.

Also, here is Hoodoo practitioner's perspective on pheromones, it was these two responses that started this whole experiment, when I asked the question of "Can pheromone be combined with magick oils." I was only as skeptical as some of the members here, but now from my experiences last night, and extensive testing and observations, I can say that I had gotten the results I am seeking, and declare the experiment a success. Also it is now safe to say that "Voodoo" the pheromone product is rendered obsolete.

(from Catherine herself, the owner of Lucky Mojo, she actually gave a pretty good explanation and indirectly answered some of the post above in this thread, pheromones and magick was never truly separate, they only are on a belief level.)

Ok, enough about the magickal oil, now let's hear my experiences eh?

Pheromone wise, I am still doing Holy Grail + Lady Killer, but now I am also adding SXD-9 into the mix, as I predict that SXD-9 will fit the HG+LK signature quite nicely. However, the bottle of SXD-9 I am using is from 2013, when SXD-9 was first released and Garry still haven't figured a way out to improve the gel's diffusion. I used it almost daily back 2016 and early 2017 but I stopped using it when I started the Holy Grail + Lady Killer combo. So now I started using it again 3 years later, which makes this bottle of SXD-9 7 years old now, but I can say that it still works, some really long shelf life there. The gel near the pump had dried out and I suspect the pheromones had evaporated a bit, so the hits I got was a weakened version of what it could truly be like, but this will be fixed as I start using the bottle again and the pumps becomes watery.

Application: it is a bit complicated but not that much. I applied the magickal oils first on both side my neck, in an upward motion like I said in the beginning of this thread. Then I dabbed some of the Kiss Me Now on top of the oil I previously applied. After I finished with the oil application, I spray Lady Killer on one side of my neck and Holy Grail on the other side. Then I spray my 1 million cologne on both side of my neck. So now both Lady Killer and Holy Grail is sandwiched between the magickal oils and the cover scent. (Note on the magickal oil, there is mostly a heavy hint of rose and herbal smell, that is because rose petals are used in almost all love spells, along with sandal wood, angelica, etc.) I leave the throat area of my neck clean from anything oil related for SXD-9, this is because Garry told me back in 2013-ish that he did not add any scent to the gel for the reason that oils will screw up the gel big time, making it not working well or not working at all. 1 pump of partially dried SXD-9, but with some rubbing, it covered the throat area of my neck nicely.

Self effects, initially I got a bit dizzy, but after a while, the positive mood kicked in and I was ready to party. This was around 8:30 pm

Environment: night club, also, a tip about SXD-9, if you want to make diffusion better, getting your body warmed up is one way to do it, in a night club this translates to dancing, work up a light sweat, and let those tiny molecule fly!!

Initially, I was quite reserved about dancing, this had always been the case for me, as watching people dance is enough for me. But at some point, I suddenly had this "I just wanted to dance and have fun and I don't give a fuck about what other people thinks." attitude, and I walked up to the dance floor and start dancing to the beat of the music. Immediately, this started the first hit on some of the guys near me. They were all like "Yeeeaaa", all buddy buddy and stuff, one guy just can't stop giving me high five and my palm hurts.

After I danced a while, I decided to take a break and sat alone at a table, you know, just minding my own business. Pheromones (and the magickal oils) did not approve, they pulled three younger looking females to me, they were sitting at a table behind me. One is a blonde caucasian, one is a brunette caucasian, and the other one is indian. The blonde asked me if it is okay to sit at my table, I said yes, the blonde and brunette told me their name but I can't hear it very clearly due to music, we chatted for a bit, then blonde lady asked why I am not dancing, I tried telling her that I was taking a break but she quickly left my table at this point, but told me "I better see you on the dance floor" before she left the table, I did go back to the dance floor after this, and I saw them dance, but they did not see me. This is a pretty quick hit, but I'll take it.

While I was dancing, I was near two other ladies, one is blonde and one is dark haired. I did not intentionally trying to dance with them, just danced by myself and having fun. When those two finished and left the dance floor, they actually came back and told me that they "appreciate of me dancing with them", I can't hear what they said clearly because of the music, but I can only attribute to all the stuff I am wearing on my neck, this is a "ladies go out of their way" hit, also pretty quick.

The next one is a blatant sexual hit, like "HOLY SHIT it went sexual" hit. I can attribute this to both the pheromones and the magickal oil as well. I continued to dance by myself, this was about 11pm, at this point the dance floor was packed with people. Suddenly I felt a butt feeling up on my penis area, I was like "oh hello, what is happening?" I looked down and a lady was doing the grinding dance with me, you know, the dance move that mimic sex in the doggy position. the lady has black hair, caucasian, and she appeared out of nowhere. Normally, guys have to ask different ladies at the club to dance with them, and I had seen this with my eyes, the ladies put up their "bitch shield" and shut the guys down as quickly as they can, in a very cold blooded manner, and it is not very common for ladies to initiate dance first, which I learned from my research online, if a lady does this, it is usually when she likes a particular guy. So yes, this lady that is up in my dick with her ass was the result of the concoction on my neck. This is actually my first time of getting this kind of stuff, so I didn't know what to do, I know it now, I have to put my hands on the lady's waist and dance with her, but at the time I was clueless. The lady did this for a bit, then seems to talked to her friend for a bit, I saw her friend laugh, and the lady looked at me, seemed a little embarrassed. But this didn't stop the lady, she actually became even bolder with her moves. She put her around around my shoulders and pulled me in really close and started doing the slow grinding dance with me face to face, our body was so close that I can feel her boobs pressing against my chest. Later the lady eventually let me go and went to dance with other guys. Now after some research online, I definitely knew better of what to do, makes me wonder, if I know what to do at the time, what could had ended up happening?

After that, it is more guys hits, more respect and buddy buddy from the surrounding guys. Later some guys and girls formed a dance circle including me, and we just danced the night away, the guys in the circle also told me things like "let your body free flow", or "put your hands up", "do this dance move" etc. So it is like they are teaching me how to dance.

The last hit was another black haired caucasian lady, she was all smiles, and focused only on me, she let me grab her hand and spin her around, we had a good time. She is not as blatant as the lady who give me the grinding treatment, but she did do something that caught me off guard. During the closing time of the bar, this lady saw me again, while she was saying her goodbyes, she slapped my butt cheeks really hard but playfully, and walked out. Lol, my first time getting my butt slapped by a lady, it was exhilarating.

That concludes this report. You can see a trend by now, all of these happened with me only dancing by myself and minding my own business, I did not initiate any conversation on my part. The combined power of pheromones and magickal oil will give you that attraction power and allure that will at least get you to have fun with some ladies, if not getting laid.

One last note though, DO NOT sleep with this concoction on, I read on the Lucky Mojo's forum that Kiss Me Now and most of the love oil formulas will attract succubus (lady demons) to have sex with you while you are sleeping, while they appear as attractive human ladies in your dreams, you must wash the oil off. Unless you want to try what it is like to have sex with a demonic lady-ish being in your sleep, I do not recommend leaving the oil on overnight and sleep with it. The only time I see this acceptable to do is when you want to continue to affect the lady(ies) you scored while you two are sleeping together, as washing off the oils will cancel its effects immediately, unless you have something else that will keep her interested, such as imprinting you made while the magickal oil or pheromones was still in effect.

Go here to read the magickal side of this story
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 8:59 PM by masterfu678.)
01-18-2020 8:43 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-19-2020 6:36 AM

(01-18-2020 8:43 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  So now my 10ml roller bottle is loaded with 8 different magickal Hoodoo formulas, you can fit a lot of magick in a tiny bottle lol.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-19-2020 6:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you advise me of a pheromone product without androsterone? Jarod 2 275 11-05-2020 9:07 AM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  The best pheromone product for getting numbers? dsouza 6 667 11-02-2020 12:27 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Which pheromone product have you bought more than once? mdw 116 24,788 02-04-2020 4:06 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  best pheromone product for college girls 19-25 mr.bloom 11 7,946 01-01-2016 5:44 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Give me some pheromone product names that would help a real estate agent cali4ya858 15 7,650 09-10-2015 9:35 PM
Last Post: Pheroman