Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turkesterone
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Turkesterone
09-28-2021 4:06 PM

(09-28-2021 10:34 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  That's cool, I'll probably pull the trigger on it.

I've never used straight cordyceps, but in coffee blends. A lot of stuff doesn't work that much on me, most mushrooms didn't do much. I had minor results with cordyceps, lions mane, chaga etc. The packets from four sigmatic are pretty good though, works for people I know. Ashwagandha did nothing for me, but again works for many.

I keep going back to noopept, alpha gpc, dmaa and l-tyrosine. Out of all the stuff I've tried they were the best and most consistent performers. Phenibut is inconsistent, but amazing when it hits

Mac,

I'm interested, if you have time to describe how noopept, alpha gpc, dmaa, and i-tyrosone effect you. Are they all the same results wise?

Phenibut inconsistent but amazing when hits?

As amazing as those earlier supplements you listed kr does it go on a class of its own?
09-28-2021 4:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2021 1:20 PM

(09-28-2021 4:06 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Mac,

I'm interested, if you have time to describe how noopept, alpha gpc, dmaa, and i-tyrosone effect you. Are they all the same results wise?

Phenibut inconsistent but amazing when hits?

As amazing as those earlier supplements you listed kr does it go on a class of its own?

Noopept is all about mental energy, the best nootropic in my opinion for this purpose. I use alpha gpc with it as a choline source to boost the effect and prevent headaches and crashes. L-tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine, the best substance to raise it in my experience. Recommended dose is too low for me, I use 1-1.5 grams and cycle it. A month on, a month off. Phenibut is notorious for building tolerance fast. I only use it once a week in high doses like 1.5-3 grams. Even then it doesn't hit that good sometimes. When it does it works as a great mood booster and relaxant. It's like you get the benefits of drinking alcohol without the negative. Dmaa is typically used as a pre-workout and probably the best on the market for this purpose. Increased physical energy and tunnel vision-like focus without jitters.
09-29-2021 1:20 PM
Indi-player

Rep Post

10-06-2021 3:22 PM

Thanks Mac!

Big reps.

Still in transit
10-06-2021 3:22 PM
Indi-player

Rep Post

10-26-2021 3:32 AM

So I've got it almost 2.5 weeks ago now. I'm still taking it orally and honestly no change YET. Not even 1/4 of a cycle. I need to buy another bottle to have enough for a 12 week cycle

For what it's worth, I'm diluting 1 capsule in perfumers alcohol. Doesn't hurt to see if there are any pheromonal properties
10-26-2021 3:32 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2021 4:22 PM

Maybe you need a bigger dose. I've seen that a lot of the bodybuilders take 3-6 grams a day spread over 2 or 3 servings.
10-26-2021 4:22 PM

Indi-player

Rep Post

10-27-2021 1:21 AM

Big Mac!

Here is the thing. I've been taking creatine the past month and man it's been doing me good in washrooms lol. I do see my muscles getting bigger/fuller. I also take protein shakes twice a day. In return I've gained a good 30 pounds of water weight + muscle + fat (also been eating a lot of pasta) currently 25 pounds overweight according to my scale

I'm wondering am I considered a body builder ? This is the first cycling thing I do, and I followed the recommendations of starting small. I can boost it to 2 grams a day but I doubt that would be relevant since you are more experienced and considered more of a bodybuilder than me lol.
10-27-2021 1:21 AM
Indi-player

Rep Post

11-07-2021 11:50 AM

Alright I decided to stop taking this orally.

With creatine by the second week I've been lifting heavier but with this , after 3.5 weeks, I don't know if it's working or my 10mg of creatine a day. My muscles are fuller but no massive change while taking Turk.

One thing I learned when it comes to supplementing while working out was take the creatine right away after then 30 min later take protein.

Creatine makes me frequent the washroom 3 times a day but it's worth it. I've been eating lots and bulking. I'm not eating clean but I do see a massive difference in body composition. Now I don't know how much of it is muscle and how much is fat but I'm going to continue bulking while sticking to the creatine and protein until January then I'm going to concentrate on intermitted fasting and reducing as much fat as possible for the six months following . That's the plan atleast

As for turkesterone, Mac, you might be right that I need to take 3 grams a day to see a difference but as a newbie when it comes to bodybuilding, I think it's something I want to start taking next summer when I have more experience and my body can get used to the loads of supplements I'm running.

However, turkesterone as a pheromone is not out of the picture. It'd still diluting and I'm going to wait a few more weeks before filtering it and transfering it into a dropper
11-07-2021 11:50 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2021 10:47 AM

You're lifting and you're getting good results so by definition you're a bodybuilder. It's part of your lifestyle now.

I think 10g of creatine is too much, you get diminishing returns after 5g. I use 4 myself. Save that money bro and spend it on something else like glycerol powder. What else are you taking besides creatine? You said loads of supps.

Sounds like a good plan. As long as you get enough protein you're gonna keep all the muscle and build more while burning the fat. 25 pounds isn't too bad, should be pretty smooth over 6 months and you're not gonna lose all that anyway. Natural gains are always best, but once you hit that plateau you'll probably want to try something again. It happens to all of us.

I'm doing turk sometime early next year, I'll report back here what happens. Of course I don't know what the best dose is or if you need 3g but I'm gonna find out
11-10-2021 10:47 AM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-19-2021 4:46 PM

(09-28-2021 10:34 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  That's cool, I'll probably pull the trigger on it.

I've never used straight cordyceps, but in coffee blends. A lot of stuff doesn't work that much on me, most mushrooms didn't do much. I had minor results with cordyceps, lions mane, chaga etc. The packets from four sigmatic are pretty good though, works for people I know. Ashwagandha did nothing for me, but again works for many.

I keep going back to noopept, alpha gpc, dmaa and l-tyrosine. Out of all the stuff I've tried they were the best and most consistent performers. Phenibut is inconsistent, but amazing when it hits

Probably not the right place to ask, but where did you source your dmaa and what's your dosing? Do you stack it with caffeine? I used to take jack3d back when it contained dmaa, and also purchased 25g of bulk dmaa powder before you couldn't find it anywhere. If I remember correctly dosing for it was around 25mg but not completely sure. I still have the dmaa however it was from several years ago so I'm not even sure it's still good.
11-19-2021 4:46 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2021 3:28 PM

I bought it from purerawz in liquid form. I think 50-75mg is a good dose, 75 the most effective, but I'd work up to it. They banned it because that marathon runner who had a cardiac arrest had some crazy levels like 683mg in his blood or something. Yeah stacking with caffeine is a must in my opinion. I've taken dmaa with phenibut and red bull and it was great as a pwo and overall mood booster.

I also tried jack3d back in the day, it's crap now. I think you can get pwo's with dmaa still, I know Mesomorph had it when I bought it maybe 2 years ago. You can find a bunch of pwo's with dmha, it's basically the same thing. Don't know if you've tried it. Dust X has it, it's on the market and it's one of the best pwo's I've tried.
11-21-2021 3:28 PM

Share This Thread