Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Pheromones... Effort noted... but *Facepalm*
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

True Pheromones... Effort noted... but *Facepalm*
02-21-2012 1:35 AM

Ok, I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

A package from USPS came in today. I thought... WHOOPEY!!! Chris' valentine's stuff came in

I opened the package and...

Without a word, without saying anything after they asked me what went missing and I told them what went missing

True had sent me a replacement package containing - 1 True Openner, 1 True Jerk and 2 True Instinct oils.

Kudos to them, A for the effort.

Now and *Face Palm* time. If you had noticed what I said... they gave me 2 True Instinct oils... again

I now have 4 True Instinct oils. A life time supply...

and I still don't have my 2 True Instinct Sprays (I'm laughing as I type this because of the irony... sad that I still haven't gotten my sprays... but the vast disdain I have with True has been replaced by resignation)

True Pheromones... oh True Pheromones.... I appreciate the effort but I don't understand the mixups...

As I have stated that I wasn't looking for replacements, I will be making a $25 USD donation to next month's topic of the month contest.

Mark, please pm me the details of how I can send the sum to you. Thanks Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 1:37 AM by Gslinger.)
02-21-2012 1:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Pheromones... Effort noted... but *Facepalm*
02-21-2012 4:10 AM

Funny, I have just been considering to order that exact oil..

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
02-21-2012 4:10 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

02-21-2012 8:01 AM

(02-21-2012 1:35 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  As I have stated that I wasn't looking for replacements, I will be making a $25 USD donation to next month's topic of the month contest.

Mark, please pm me the details of how I can send the sum to you. Thanks Smile

Very nice gesture, and in turn PheroTruth will match that amount, on top of whatever other prizes are awarded, which I should find out a little later this morning and be able to annunce.

I believe it is going to be HAX Pheroceuticals sponsoring the March contest.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-21-2012 8:01 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-21-2012 3:56 PM

You could always take a to-go sprayer with a known # of sprays per fill (alpha dream samples get ~80 sprays per 4.5mL fill - my to-gos from new directions aromatics get 40 every time out of 5mL - work with what you've got Smile) and dilute your TI oil in ethanol

For instance, if you want two drops per spray, add 80 drops of TI to the 40 spray bottle, and fill it with ethanol. (I would use a little dpg as well,~0.5mL DPG, 80 drops TI, ~4.0mL ethanol, shake and let sit. I did this with true alpha oil for faster diffusion in certain situations)

I have both TA and TI bodyspray. The scent package is exactly like axe - cheap juvenile and unpleasant. You unknowlingly got an upgrade.

Another thought - there is no spray version of TI like there is with truelove oil, etc, only the bodyspray. That might have caused some confusion as well?

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-21-2012 3:56 PM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2012 7:04 PM

(02-21-2012 3:56 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  I have both TA and TI body spray. The scent package is exactly like axe - cheap juvenile and unpleasant. You unknowingly got an upgrade.

Yep, I think TL should drop the Axe scents and go for something more mature. I have a free body spray of TI (last order) and refuse to use it because it smells like Axe.

Decent products and well priced but the scented stuff needs to change. If I was 15 or 18 I wouldn't complain.

The Dude abides...
02-21-2012 7:04 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2012 8:03 AM

I've tried the TA and TI body sprays a couple of times now and they seem rather effective. The TI I only wore once and just to go get take away food so that didn't get a chance to show much. The TA I used in daytime on a few occasions and it's promising. Dosage is a bit hard with 1-5 second spray being recommended. I put a couple of very short bursts on each side of the neck.

OK, the scent isn't great but I don't find it particularly bad either. Besides, it fades after a while so you could cover it.
Given the AXE smell, I wouldn't use it when I go out to bars or clubs but in the daytime it's OK.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
02-23-2012 8:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gilroy patch from true pheromones pupils011 3 1,768 03-05-2016 7:29 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  True Pheromones Discreet shipping? UTroyBoy 3 1,460 11-20-2015 5:10 PM
Last Post: Shawnie
  True pheromones flash sale superkop 5 1,852 04-23-2015 7:29 AM
Last Post: moe
  Test Results with True Pheromones adventurer23 1 1,314 08-25-2013 8:02 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?) universe 68 25,146 12-13-2011 4:37 AM
Last Post: idontknow