Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Alpha review and TA+TC combo!
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 922
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 175 posts

True Alpha review and TA+TC combo!
03-25-2011 1:31 PM

Extracted from my journal at True Pheromones forum..

Have been experimenting with True Alpha for quite a few days now, today being the first day I apply 2 drops. Very busy with school so I will keep this report short.

Day - Windy

Today's arsenal - True Alpha x2

Application points? - Neck spread to the back of my ears

Setting: Train, Bus, School

- One thing I REALLY REALLY like about True Alpha is, when I wear this, it kills my neediness to look for hits. It's like, when you wear a new mone or a new combination, you would tend to look out for hits more often, and if this girl didn't pay you much attention you would start questioning whether you are OD-ing, or the various factors... Not with True Alpha. You wear this in the morning, you walk with a swagger all day long. I felt really, suave, and the suaveness seems to be coming from within your own self and not the pheromones.

- The hits I got were more blatant. Girls will look dead into your eyes, seemingly entranced by such an alpha guy standing in front of them.

Conclusion:

- Definitely felt like an alpha male when I wear TA.

- More blatant hits.

Will elaborate more when I am done with the mountains of work from school.

Whew. School has been so hectic I barely have time for a breather. Just a quick update on these amazing true products. 1st thing, BELIEVE THE HYPE, True Alpha is f*^%&g awesome ON IT'S OWN. You really don't need anything else but recently I discovered a KILLER COMBO that nails the attraction and comfort factor pretty well. I call this combo Asian Alpha Attraction (AAA) - 2 parts True Alpha to 2 parts True Communication

Day - Windy

Today's arsenal - True Alpha x2, True Communication x2

Application points? - Neck spread to the back of my ears

Setting: Train, Bus, School

- Increased attraction hits, more obvious, more intense!

- Smooth interactions with both male and female

- I was at a bar one night and this waitress, kept coming over my table, kept smiling at me ONLY and when we were leaving, she threw me a Deer in the headlights look when I waved goodbye to her. My friends commented to me that she kept looking at me when we were at the bar.

- Another night I was at a club with this mix - I WAS FU*^%ING ACE PEOPLE. Not joking. Girls came up to me and grinded me like crazy.

- Tons of other instances where you can see this combo working it's magic. Will write up a detailed report after all these madness from school work.

Conclusion:

- TRY THIS COMBO OUT! It's so simple and hits really hard. Share with me your results!

Quick report on AAA (Asian Alpha Attraction - 2x True Alpha, 2x True Communication)
This combo is gold. The following hits are the most blatant ones I got since wearing this combo in school.

- I was sitting at the back of the lecture hall and we were having a 5 minutes break. Since I was sitting near the door, people who had to go for a toilet break had to walk past me. So, there was this girl, she literally stopped in her tracks for like 1 second and the people who was following her at the back bumped into her and that was when she snapped back to reality. She was like, entranced, when she saw me and that intense Deer in the headlights look, I can still remember it. Wow.

- I have been wearing AAA combo for at least 2 weeks. During this period I think I might have attracted this girl in my lecture class. Why? She literally tracked me down and added me as a friend on facebook. The twist? I do not have my real name on facebook so it is impossible for her to find me. When I asked her how had she gotten my facebook, she said she looked at the class register and ran them through the facebook search 1 by 1. If this is not a hit I don't know what is. P

AAA is an awesome, simple combo people!

In all honesty, I was skeptical about true products when they first launched and it was out of curiosity and budget that I tried their products. Since I was skeptical, I really tried to look for any faults with their products, any negative comments on True pheromone line to justify my skepticism. But so far, I am really happy with the results, especially True Alpha and True Opener, their potency is beyond your imagination. Give them a chance and try their products out, with enough support they might just rock the pheromones industry.
03-25-2011 1:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman, nuketheworld999

dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1770
Thanks received:
1548 thanks in 683 posts

RE: True Alpha review and TA+TC combo!
03-25-2011 1:50 PM

Great report! Makes me want to try TrueAlpha!

I still haven't decided whether I'll go for that or Wolf when I finally run out of my Love Scent A314.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

03-25-2011 1:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Oil Review? APV 4 315 12-06-2011 9:44 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX AnthonyJFranks 14 1,870 08-21-2011 6:05 PM
Last Post: shadowknight
  Review: True Instinct txi0m 2 844 07-23-2011 10:33 PM
Last Post: txi0m
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 17 4,354 06-05-2011 4:37 PM
Last Post: TruePheromones (Rep)