Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trip help
dom
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

Trip help
06-19-2016 12:25 AM

Later in the summer I will be going on a trip later next month with a few friends and they are bringing along 2 cute east indian females (sikh) i've met before. On the way there we will all be in the same car for about 6 hours plus staying in same hotel and hanging out at sights. Now these girls are only into their own race guys from what i heard. I want to lure them to the chocolate side lol and they are 18.. so young women no cougar mixes
I guy i recently met (who smelled like ammo) started talk mones with me and told me back in 2011 he was pull indian girls like nothing using a mix of a314 + ammo + iS + a few sprays from a bottle of Androstadienone -ih-p74 + a tiny bit of New Pheromone Additive. Said -none is good with these type of indian girls. since he really hasn't tried anything besides androtics he didn't want to recommend anything. Any help guys? I have desi but im not sure if its -Androsterone based or -none. If i tried to recreate his mix what would yall go with? I will find out the ratios just need to know which killer combo will help me get some mixed indian chocolate babies lol

For a314 i have
-Wolf
-AV
-NA
-CelebXS

For Instant Shine i have
-Aura of Amity

For ammo i have
-Ammo
-Taboo[spray and oil]
-THU
-CrushXS
-Desi?

For the Androstadienone -ih-p74 mix i have
-50 mcg Androstadienone
-100 mcg Beta Androstenol
-25 mcg XSP74

For New Pheromone Additive i have
-NNPA

What my stash consist of besides that:
Desi.. Core, Style, M3X.. Nude.. Barely Legal, SOB, Xist[spray and oil], PSX83, PSX86, PSX96.. Ammo, Tac, P93.. Latina, GOA

I know if i dont get some kind of help from yall im gonna end up throwing a fucked up mixstupid
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 12:26 AM by dom.)
06-19-2016 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1887
Thanks received:
1960 thanks in 1184 posts

RE: Trip help
06-19-2016 12:31 AM

Just stick with NNPA (no more than 1-2 dabs), XSP96 (25-50mcg) and TAC (25-30mcg). Add some Nude if needed to temper the mix. That would be my suggestion.
06-19-2016 12:31 AM
Thanks given by dom
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

06-19-2016 7:36 AM

(06-19-2016 12:31 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Just stick with NNPA (no more than 1-2 dabs), XSP96 (25-50mcg) and TAC (25-30mcg). Add some Nude if needed to temper the mix. That would be my suggestion.

If I wanted to travel light and easy and you have decent skills and testing beforehand: nNPA, a nol heavy gel. I think what E has said is solid - just don't have a lot of personal experience with 96 and TAC.

One that I've considered is Hypnotica and nNPA. But I need to test first. Hypnotica seems to relax people and encourage discussion. Basically you need something to temper the nNPA.
06-19-2016 7:36 AM
Thanks given by dom
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 23 posts

06-19-2016 9:17 AM

Taboo is very close to that a314 + ammo + iS + ..etc combo that the lad mentioned to work on east Indian females and IME, he is right on the money with that mix.

Keep in my mind, that you already make enough Androstenone with your chocolateness Yu so a bit easy on that phero sig.

Having said that, I have a few tried and tested combos with Taboo that work really beautifully on that demographic given my line of work dealing with them on a daily basis.

3-4 drops Wolf + 1 spry Taboo
2 spry Xist + 1 spry Taboo
2 drops AV + 1 spry Taboo

Cheers and have a good trip.
06-19-2016 9:17 AM
Thanks given by dom
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1283
Thanks received:
668 thanks in 421 posts

06-19-2016 12:19 PM

Damn guys, you're trying to throw 8 different MIXES together. Keep it simple man. Go with a product or two that you know works. I would personally use GOA or GOA and Xist. I do not think you will go wrong with those!
06-19-2016 12:19 PM
Thanks given by dom

dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

06-20-2016 1:36 AM

Thanks guys! Yea i really need your guys help lol i want to narrow it down to just 3-4 mones max, I have a hard time of keeping my mixes simple when going out no matter how hard i try! Also do you guys think Desi would help at all? I mean it was made to use on indian females

-Ekscentra: I think i read on the other forum that p96 is like an alternative to Androstadienone . So in your opinion do you think it works better? Also nude is still a bit harder for me to tell how its effecting people

-Jimmycrack: Although i don't have hypnotica i do have a full sample of overdose. They both are gels and socials so do you think it would be a proper substitute?

-AlfaAV297: Since the car ride there is going to be a verrrry long one and we will be close together in a car, do you think for the ride i should try the taboo oil? And then maybe switch to the spray once we are out and about?

-SeekingSuccess: Like nude I'm having a hard time knowing what GOA does or adds to a mix, and i use it way more than nude. I've see with Xist spray, have not tried the oil yet, females go from wanting to just mess around and fun with me to always mention I'm bf material after 2-3 exposures.

With your guys help i have gone from wanting to take most of my stash with a likely chance of me putting a whole bunch on to sliming down my options to about 8-9! Hopefully we can narrow it down even more Give heart (no homo)
06-20-2016 1:36 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1887
Thanks received:
1960 thanks in 1184 posts

06-20-2016 3:05 AM

I prefer P96 to Androstadienone . My suggested use here would be more as a buffer to New Pheromone Additive.

How much Nude are you applying? Most prefer to use close to 4 drops - this is where I'd suggest starting. If you're using the roller bottle, go for about 20-24".

OD is more of a highly sexual Wolf without the EST and with even more attention-grabbing power. It's not ideal for a social, but it has aspects of social mixes, alpha mixes and sexual mixes all in one.
06-20-2016 3:05 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

06-20-2016 1:00 PM

Tried p96 a few times now. Confirmed last night it is a good softener and loving and bonding with no day after side effects. There were a few caveats for me that I will publish.

Hypnotics is experimental to me and I would currently choose p96 or p130 over it to softener a heavy hitter like nnpa.

What I like about p96 - on both occaisons woman said to me: so are we going to going to my bedroom or should we talk more. Wtf - pretty cool huh.

Hypnotica seems more bonding for relationship establishment and more unisex.

Caveat with p96. I shoot too fast - i think iy causes premature activity. But strange bonus is she doesn't seem to care or get angry. It is like she already had one.... relaxed and contented.

Haven't tried hypnotica or p96 on that demographici you are targeting tho...
06-20-2016 1:00 PM
dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

07-08-2016 8:41 PM

Lil help here brahs.. on the pherotalk site k-trains guide shows how to dilute Love scents Androstadienone and so on.. since i was reading up on here about New Pheromone Additive and most users saying they had better success applying New Pheromone Additive drops separate from cover scent than mixing in a bottle of 1npa:4cover, 1npa:5cover or whatever ratio.. now would it be better to do the same and apply Love scents Androstadienone separately from the cover too or is it alright to mix as in k-trains Androstadienone guide? I want to mix the TAC i have with the Androstadienone .. love that TAC in ammo scent and the ladies do too lol
07-08-2016 8:41 PM

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

07-08-2016 10:18 PM

(07-08-2016 8:41 PM)dom Wrote:  Lil help here brahs.. on the pherotalk site k-trains guide shows how to dilute Love scents Androstadienone and so on.. since i was reading up on here about New Pheromone Additive and most users saying they had better success applying New Pheromone Additive drops separate from cover scent than mixing in a bottle of 1npa:4cover, 1npa:5cover or whatever ratio.. now would it be better to do the same and apply Love scents Androstadienone separately from the cover too or is it alright to mix as in k-trains Androstadienone guide? I want to mix the TAC i have with the Androstadienone .. love that TAC in ammo scent and the ladies do too lol

First, sorry to not answer your question about Androstadienone . I just had a chance to try P96 based on some E.'s take on it. I'm a doubting thomas but I'll try things just sniff out reviewers that either have different body chemistry or are FoS. P96 is legit.

I'm telling you, P96 is just fantastic. Way better and similar positives. On top of no side effects, I get great sleep and focus from it. Adding a titch of p83 created a heavy bonding mix. Please consider it. Also consider Androstadienone around bros can bum them out... and it sticks around on you and smells worse than p96 by far.

I don't mix any scents together - always apply separately. To risky to mess up mixes. I've just found over the years that compounds may not gel well. I'm sure other folks may tell you the opposite. but i hedge: I don't want mess up and lose the mones and I don't want to also create a frankenstein.

I'll give you one weird example and it just could be in my head: I used to shake up my bottle of AV vigorously and then apply. it almost always seemed to loose its power. So I tried it letting the bottle settle. Works great. So if just shaking a mix can appear to mess with it...

IMHO the other advantage is that it can be steered as a solo social with no ill effects that i've seen. Androstadienone can work against you around other men, and I wouldn't call it generically social.
07-08-2016 10:18 PM
Thanks given by dom

Share This Thread