Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trip help
dom
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

RE: Trip help
07-08-2016 10:39 PM

(07-08-2016 10:18 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  First, sorry to not answer your question about Androstadienone . I just had a chance to try P96 based on some E.'s take on it. I'm a doubting thomas but I'll try things just sniff out reviewers that either have different body chemistry or are FoS. P96 is legit.

I'm telling you, P96 is just fantastic. Way better and similar positives. On top of no side effects, I get great sleep and focus from it. Adding a titch of p83 created a heavy bonding mix. Please consider it. Also consider Androstadienone around bros can bum them out... and it sticks around on you and smells worse than p96 by far.

I don't mix any scents together - always apply separately. To risky to mess up mixes. I've just found over the years that compounds may not gel well. I'm sure other folks may tell you the opposite. but i hedge: I don't want mess up and lose the mones and I don't want to also create a frankenstein.

I'll give you one weird example and it just could be in my head: I used to shake up my bottle of AV vigorously and then apply. it almost always seemed to loose its power. So I tried it letting the bottle settle. Works great. So if just shaking a mix can appear to mess with it...

IMHO the other advantage is that it can be steered as a solo social with no ill effects that i've seen. Androstadienone can work against you around other men, and I wouldn't call it generically social.

Yes i will also be using p96.. along with Androstadienone P

I have decided to go with:

NA + Androstadienone + p83+ p96 + a lil nude and maybe New Pheromone Additive possibly

quick question to anyone good with mathematics

if i have 10 ml of 12.5mcg per spray how much cologne do i add to make it 10mcg per spray?
07-08-2016 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread