Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traveling with Pheromones
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Traveling with Pheromones
04-12-2018 7:48 AM

Has anybody packed their pheromones in their checked baggage or carry on bag for a flight with no issues? I will be traveling to a couple of cities in May and June and don’t want any issues with security. If you have, did you use the original bottle or did you transfer the contents to a different, travel compliant container per say? Thanks in advance.
04-12-2018 7:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Traveling with Pheromones
04-12-2018 7:54 AM

Very good question, in the past i had seen some posts in other forums that said "some countries its illegal to bring in steroids content". In any case its a good idea to transfer them into an empty perfume bottles or something Smile
04-12-2018 7:54 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 7:55 AM

(04-12-2018 7:48 AM)Mischief Wrote:  Has anybody packed their pheromones in their checked baggage or carry on bag for a flight with no issues? I will be traveling to a couple of cities in May and June and don’t want any issues with security. If you have, did you use the original bottle or did you transfer the contents to a different, travel compliant container per say? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I believe that as long as the total liquid is less than 100 ml total than it is probably okay...usually airlines like to see these toiletry items (perfume, medications) placed into a zip lock bag which could be in your carry on. You can always check the airlines website for FAQs concerning carry on luggage and/or call their helpline.

If you are forced to place the products into your checked in baggage, be careful of the changing pressures which could affect the mones in plastic bottles...maybe less so if they are in glass bottles. In cases like these, it is advised to have one of those clamshell or pelican cases which keep the inner contents safe from air pressure changes.

HTH
04-12-2018 7:55 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 8:45 AM

Hi, I never had a problem. Here in the U.S. check the Homeland security site. All liquids should be travel size. I packed mine in a clear zip lock baggie and labeled them as cologne and put them in my suitcase. Good Luck !
04-12-2018 8:45 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-12-2018 8:56 AM

(04-12-2018 8:45 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  Hi, I never had a problem. Here in the U.S. check the Homeland security site. All liquids should be travel size. I packed mine in a clear zip lock baggie and labeled them as cologne and put them in my suitcase. Good Luck !

I do the exact same. Clear bag with my shampoo. It works every time.
04-12-2018 8:56 AM
Sexy Beast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 12:05 PM

(04-12-2018 7:48 AM)Mischief Wrote:  Has anybody packed their pheromones in their checked baggage or carry on bag for a flight with no issues? I will be traveling to a couple of cities in May and June and don’t want any issues with security. If you have, did you use the original bottle or did you transfer the contents to a different, travel compliant container per say? Thanks in advance.

You should be fine, you should travel with them in your checked in luggage, dont travel with it in your carry on. They will most likely confiscate it when your about to board the plane while going through the metal detector area, where you take off your shoe and belt and stuff. Not a good idea remember they only allow you to travel with a few ml (about 5ml ) of liquid with you therefore just put all themone in your check inluggage.

So i have traveled with over 18 bottles of pheromone spread accross 2 checked in luggage not counting the sample vials, the journey was from a 1st world country to 3rd world country with no prob, (USA to Jamaica). And for alot of you guys it will probably be domestic travel and not international which should be even easier.

Some of the products of the 18 plus bottles were:

Aqua Vitae X2
L2K v1 X2
Alpha Mashio (Complete shit, it did nothing)
New Pheromone Additive Lacroy X2
New Pheromone Additive Lacroy touch
Evolve 30ml Spray
Xist 30ml
Spelbound RX Crave n Nasty Pheromone Blend
Raw Chemistry x3
Ice Breaker pheromone

There were others but thats what i can recall was in there rite off my head.

it was probably not the best idea traveling with that many pheromone product, but at the time i was new to this stuff and was there in the US and wanted try alot of the products. lol

Oh i also had some real cologne in the luggage as well Invictus Aqua x3, Savage Dior x2 and Aqva Amara Aqva Amara Bvlgari cologne x3.

I had the cologne closer to the top though,incase the guys at custom checks they would basically come to the conclusion that this person is a cologne fanatic or something. lol

Anyways bro youll be fine with a few mone in your bag, i doubt youll be traveling with more than 3 or 4 bottles, youll should be fine dude.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 12:12 PM by Sexy Beast.)
04-12-2018 12:05 PM
Sexy Beast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 12:27 PM

Your case wont be as crazy as mine mention above, 3 or 4 bottles maximum i assume you will have you'll be ok. Perfecto if its in your checked in luggage no prob, however if you put it in your carry on i Personally think your Fucked. But still its up to you still bro do your thing,let us know how it goes, Sexy beast here wishing you all the best. Hi
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 12:36 PM by Sexy Beast.)
04-12-2018 12:27 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2018 12:58 PM

Live in uk, taken many flights with it in carry on. Never been a problem. Standard clear plastic bag with other liquids, etc.
04-12-2018 12:58 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 2:18 PM

I put mine in a ml spray bottle. It was l2k flew from Texas to new york. No issues.
04-12-2018 2:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-12-2018 4:51 PM

I agree with all members above. Been travelling domestic for a while now (about almost 10 years now) and I never had a problem. Even back then with A314 old version (speculated to have illegal substances in it?). But I only carry a few bottle at a time. Less than 4 5 bottles at a time.

International though, for different regions it's different. For Europe (Spain, Italy, Switzerland, England, France are the countries I've been to so far) it's a different term and condition compared to Sri Lanka, Bali, Thailand I've been so far.

It also differs according to the air line u choose. These days, anything about liquids and alcoholic sprays and their related terms and conditions, can be found in their web site. If they question ya (which I've been questioned many times before) tell'em they're colognes. They look at it (even after going thru the scanners) and they just put it back in the bag. And am a darky, and they usually check darkies a lot more than Caucasian demographics. Sorry, not trying to be racist here, but it's just the way it is in airports. Smile
04-12-2018 4:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Traveling Case for your mones Jinzo 16 4,688 02-26-2017 6:06 AM
Last Post: justintime469
  Traveling to Kuwait. How to package pheromones. JohnL 2 1,928 07-04-2012 11:10 AM
Last Post: JohnL