Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traveling Case for your mones
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-01-2017 5:58 AM

I've been finding it much more convenient to always be carrying around 5ish bottles of my most frequently used mones while I'm out or traveling.

What's a good way to keep them somewhat tidy? I've been just shoving them in my backpack but things started to get messy.

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 12:49 PM by Jinzo.)
02-01-2017 5:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Traveling Case for your mones
02-01-2017 9:55 AM

(02-01-2017 5:58 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  I've been finding it much more convenient to always be carrying around 5ish bottles of my most frequently used mones while I'm out or traveling.

What's a good way to keep them somewhat tidy? I've been just shoving them in my backpack but things started to get messy.

I put them in small zip lock bags with some bubble wrap and electrical tape (some times) over the opening....then place in my toiletry bag. Then your essential oils and colognes are ready for travel.
02-01-2017 9:55 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-01-2017 10:19 AM

I use the cases that orders come with. Be it the styrofoam from LAL or the treasure chest from PT. I have a backpack that I use for the gym and it's stuffed with plastic bags for wet clothes in the smallest pocket. I put bottles in that pocket so the bags act as a cushion

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-01-2017 10:19 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

02-01-2017 9:53 PM

Yup, I used to just toss them in the bag lol. What do you mean your mones are getting messy? Are they spilling?

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
02-01-2017 9:53 PM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2017 1:40 AM

(02-01-2017 9:53 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  Yup, I used to just toss them in the bag lol. What do you mean your mones are getting messy? Are they spilling?

Yea I'm getting some leakage in some bottles. But more annoyingly, whenever I open an oil bottle, the inside of the cap is soaked with several drops of the mone, and can get really messy.

My arsenal

Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
02-02-2017 1:40 AM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2017 2:30 AM

It depends on the bottle. You can buy different bottle to carry it. I just the toss the oil bottle for apex as they have child lock cap. For LaL or PT, I transfer them to test vials. The leakage is minimum. I also prefer spray version while travelling . And carry a bottle of spray in my pocket. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 2:31 AM by Dom2789.)
02-02-2017 2:30 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2017 8:04 AM

Interesting. I've been looking for a place to post some constructive feedback for PTres.

All my products are store in a small backpack in a closet. The "flavor of the month" usually is in my car. I leave nothing out in the open in my place. My GOA Unscented golden cap wasn't screwing on right. I'd twist and twist, never feeling like it was closed. Come to find out, it's a golden cap glued onto a white screw cap. The golden cap and/or the white portion that goes over the bottle (euro dropper) do not seal that bottle securely enough for my liking. I have lost probabaly 1/8 or more of product over the two years it's set in different zip loc bags in my car or backpack. I keep changing the bags and more oil just gets on them and collects. The label is virtually soaked in the product. Considering rolling the bottle over my neck to get whatever I can lol.

John, please look into this. The product is definitely one I will re buy, but for us "closet enthusiasts" we desire something more proficient to suit our needs.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
02-02-2017 8:04 AM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2017 12:53 PM

(02-02-2017 8:04 AM)Spars Wrote:  Interesting. I've been looking for a place to post some constructive feedback for PTres.

All my products are store in a small backpack in a closet. The "flavor of the month" usually is in my car. I leave nothing out in the open in my place. My GOA Unscented golden cap wasn't screwing on right. I'd twist and twist, never feeling like it was closed. Come to find out, it's a golden cap glued onto a white screw cap. The golden cap and/or the white portion that goes over the bottle (euro dropper) do not seal that bottle securely enough for my liking. I have lost probabaly 1/8 or more of product over the two years it's set in different zip loc bags in my car or backpack. I keep changing the bags and more oil just gets on them and collects. The label is virtually soaked in the product. Considering rolling the bottle over my neck to get whatever I can lol.

John, please look into this. The product is definitely one I will re buy, but for us "closet enthusiasts" we desire something more proficient to suit our needs.

Coincidentally enough, my leakiest bottle is 30ML Swoon in a Eurodropper. I cant unscrew the bottle unless I squeeze really hard on the gold cap kinda like a child safety mechanism on prescription medication

My arsenal

02-02-2017 12:53 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2017 4:15 PM

(02-02-2017 12:53 PM)Jinzo Wrote:  Coincidentally enough, my leakiest bottle is 30ML Swoon in a Eurodropper. I cant unscrew the bottle unless I squeeze really hard on the gold cap kinda like a child safety mechanism on prescription medication

I've got a cap like this, too. I forget which one, but it is annoying. I love the liquids; not fond of the caps.
02-02-2017 4:15 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

02-04-2017 9:54 AM

All my golden caps from PTreas are like yours.
I found this metod: I removed only golden cap, then apply some drops of gel-glue (like Loctite gel) or other glue that bonds for seconds. Then press golden cap over plastic cap.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 9:54 AM by avi.)
02-04-2017 9:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Traveling with Pheromones Mischief 32 6,289 01-18-2020 9:16 AM
Last Post: Reinhart
  The case for not wearing mones on workout days.. Any? dsouza 5 2,822 12-21-2013 10:58 AM
Last Post: velinxs
  Traveling to Kuwait. How to package pheromones. JohnL 2 2,259 07-04-2012 11:10 AM
Last Post: JohnL